Men drown. Women live

Men drown. Women live.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_Philippe_Lemercier_Laroche
youtu.be/Selk6InKMyQ
youtu.be/WX_08zcCmx8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

WHITE MEN TO THE BACK OF THE SHIP, BLACK MEN, WOMEN AND CHILDREN TO THE LIFE BOATS

louis ck before louis ck

>Feminism seeks to oppose this
Why does Sup Forums hate feminism again

It doesn't though. Feminists want all the perks of being a man but none of the responsibilities and downsides.

>BLACK MEN, WOMEN AND CHILDREN
Who gets to go first?

There are no real men on Sup Forums, just a bunch of soyboy millennials.

The shrieking tattooed lesbians

Seriously that's how it works IRL? That's just like in my special ed class which put us all at the back of the class. Speak out of turn is an instant detention. No wonder so many of us end up shooting up those places.

Black men, women can sit on their BIG BLACK COCKS.

How's it going ol' Billy boy?

When was the last time you ever heard a feminist complain about something that is unfair on behalf of men?

Do you ever hear them complain that selective service only applies to men?

You hear them complain a lot about the gender gap in certain high paying jobs. You ever hear them complain about the gender gap in menial jobs and dangerous jobs? There's a huge gender gap in sanitation work, have they ever complained about that?

Feminism isn't about equality. Don't spread that fucking nonsense.

They want equal pay but aren't prepared to do equal jobs. Or if they do they want to do them at half-effort and then take a few period-days or maternity months off at full pay.

>I only learn about feminism from the internet
Read a book and talk to people. I've heard of all of that, because real feminism is about equality.

>Well some bitch tweeted!
Generalizing a movement by the bad parts is your fault. It's a shame that radicals and faux feminists exist, but you can fight it by educating yourself and forming a moderate opinion.

>They
Aren't feminists.

>Men and women under 30 ONLY

>few period-days or maternity months off at full pay
Feminists want men to be able to take maternity leave with full pay.

It's because boats are built by WHITE CIS MEN!

If you have a problem with that, I guess you want total equality.

>tfw your ship sinks.

>Implying niggers could be on the Titanic
Kek

Didn't Emma Watson say she was a feminist on behalf of men and then started to raise awareness of ball cancer?

Harvey maybe has ball cancer so he uses his rapefu to spread awareness.

>because real feminism is about equality

muh headcanon feminism, get real faggot

>the virgin Captain
>the chad Commander

>FULL SPEED AHEAD HELMSMAN. We MUST ram that iceberg at all costs. Let all those FUCKING Crackas drown!

Jesus cameron cool it will ya

GIRLS must be UNDER 13 ONLY.

>thinking they actually want equality and not all the benefits of being a woman and a man with none of the cons

Much better.

>no true feminist
Lmao

yeah show me those massive movements encouraging women to become garbos
lmao

Men eaten by orcs. Women live.

And what happens next?

>Women and children only.
>What about the men, sir?
>There will be no dawn for men.

OP is a piece of trash, posted the same shit yesterday to create tensions

>to create tensions
is he a Jew?

>Implying niggers could be on the Titanic
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_Philippe_Lemercier_Laroche
>black man
>...with a white woman

white bois btfo since 1912

How can white men even compete?

Hey, look, that's Sargons ancestor.

Jews are working as we speak. Only unemployed goyim are here.

feminism does nothing to liberate the talk about psychological violence on men from women

feminism does nothing to liberate the talk of raped men inside a household

feminism favorizes the abortion whithout even the requirement to inform the father

feminism does nothing against coerced paternity

feminism does nothing about the inequality favouring women on the dating game

feminists actually do not promote intellectual independence as a men is considered a sexist scumbag as soon as he disagrees with them or even try to nuance their positions

do you still believe that the feminists fight for equality ?

If you are not ready to die so your wife and child can live you are not a real man.

If you didn't have a family you'd have nothing to lose and therefore no reason to live.

I thought racemixing wasn't allowed in that period

The exceptions just prove the rule; the movie, luckly, didn´t have a single nigger

Why didn't they just fix the fucking hole?

Well, where's your answer? I'm interested too.

Only in the US.

You're a retard you know.
What if you would get a family in the coming few years if you didn't die so that some other guy's wife could survive.

western europe was always more coalburner friendly than the us. in france you could already marry a nigger in 18th century while in us it has been only legal since 1967.

Women are basically children in adult bodies and should be treated as such. Equality would be foolish

>But captain... aren't we also men?
>No you bigot! I identify as a polysexual transnegroid ladyfellow. And that's xaptain to you.

Not to mention they are natural parasites, they depend on someone, that´s why femimism is bullshit, and that´s why letting women have male jobs was a mistake

Is he the Jonah equivalent of what Sean Bean is to getting killed with a sword?

Arrrrrr its Billy Ballsack!
youtu.be/Selk6InKMyQ

I mean, he did die.

All the chicks I've dated always wanted to split the bill. They were all in academia

This.
Even the poltards are fucking whiny soft cunts, just the opposite side of the coin from the bleeding heart soyboys.

It was pretty cold

Cause of the ice.

What’s wrong with that? That’s what I do. Now unless you order fancy drinks and lobster while I odered something simple then I might want you to pay for your own stuff.

France.

You're aware that this is german propaganda who had it out for the french, right?...

As they should.

YAAAAASSSSSSSSS

GRYFFINDOR BOYS AND GIRLS FIRST, SLYTHERIN CHILDREN GO FUCK YOURSELVES

Yea they want to split the bill even after you said you would pay. You know what else they do? Drink ur booze and smoke ur weed. THen call u a few weeks later asking to buy $20 worth of pot from you.

I’m fine buying a pizza, the weed and alcohol is way more expensive, they’ll never chip in on it, and they won’t hang out if you don’t have it.

That’s why u have to go for the fun loving bimbos, quirky shy girls. They want to help with the real mission

>the virgin captain vs. the chad life guard
youtu.be/WX_08zcCmx8

A bald assertion isn't an argument. I've already refuted your representation based arguments. Give me something else.

Well done Slytherin HOWEVER

Ministry should have fired him a long time ago.

I don't get this mentality. Why save a woman when she can only have one child every nine months instead of saving one man who can make 100 children a year if he had to?

>I identify as a tranny

Checkmate libfags

They've always been cunts

that captain is sexy af I would definetly suck him off no homo

>"Leave the boys behind, let's hope soy floats."
>"What if it doesn't float?"