The Loud House

Can we all agree that this show would be improved and much more entertaining if Lincoln had a friend--not necessarily Clyde--who had a crush on Rita Loud? I mean, C'MON! There's also Zach, Liam, Rusty Spokes, etc.

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/file/d/0B8yE1SyGwvDPd01maGpmbFFNWXc/view
nick.com/loud-house/videos/the-loud-house-213-clip/
a.pomf.cat/faveiq.mp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It'd be even better if Lincoln was the one with the crush on Rita.

Best new toon Milf of 2017!!!

>Can we all agree that this show would be improved and much more entertaining if Lincoln had a friend--not necessarily Clyde--who had a crush on Rita Loud?

No

Harvey Beaks has one of those type of characters.

Nah, Chris Savino already has a character like that.

I don't actually watch the show, but damn me if I don't find those THICC qt's and MILFS hot!

Fucking preach it, brother.

Anyone got more qt Rita?

It's too bad Miriam isn't actually a MILF.

Technobear has shit taste

Clyde is fine, he's the awkward nerd friend. the problem is that Lincoln is another awkward nerd so there's nothing that makes them different. Arnold was soft-spoken and kept to himself, Gerald was more extroverted and had street-smarts, Clyde and Lincoln are too similar.

Checking in on Ronnie Anne
drive.google.com/file/d/0B8yE1SyGwvDPd01maGpmbFFNWXc/view

This
Pandering to your /ss/ fetish isn't going to make Loud House less shitty than it already is.

EXTRA

THICC

thicc vs sticc
>they're the same age

She can sit on my face all day any day.

new clip
nick.com/loud-house/videos/the-loud-house-213-clip/

Finally, an actual 17-year-old I can "enjoy the appearance of".

and i have down syndwome

Thanks.

Dan Rosa your Bobbie s

She must be an I-cup.

>Can we all agree that this show would be improved and much more entertaining if it had a character I could project my pathetic self onto?

Hey, we have someone to compliment Leni!

Leni/CJ lewd stuff when?

Probably in a day's time, give or take.

"And Grandma just wants me to eat!"

What's wrong with that?

>If Lincoln had a friend who had a crush on Rita Loud

Like how Carl Wheezer was with Jimmy's mom?

a.pomf.cat/faveiq.mp4
the new promo for nick haters

*Can we all agree that this show would be improved and much more entertaining if they were rabbits like the first pitch.

FUCKING FURRIES.

how about cats?

woah, that certainly explains the number of kids

Genuine kek.

This is a very thinly veiled waifu thread

it's so sad eddie puss had to die so the loud house could live. damn you savino! I told you to pitch it to adult swim

So, I'm just about to start this series. Wouldn't be here if there wasn't a thread on trash and co.
What do you like most about this series? Who's your waifu? Is there a point where it gets good, or should I watch from the beginning?

I'd watch it from the beginning. It's pretty good, IMO. Lincoln is definitely bro-tier, and best sister is either Lynn or Lucy. Waifu-tier is either Luna or Rita.

Aunt?
Feels weird seeing a Mexican not say Tia.

>wait a minute...those aren't my glasses