There is no future speculation on the next star wars movie because TLJ ended everything

Prove me wrong, you really can't.

Good. I was sick of all the bullshit Snoke and Rey theories.

I heard you're mum is Snoke lmfao

I've never seen any Star Wars movies

>you're

>He fell for the meme

Only thing left is to see if they have CGI Carrie Fisher finish out the series

>he fell for the counter meme
lmfao

That's actually terrifying with the side by side comparison

>He fell for the counter meme meme
Lmaoing at your life right now

No you're right. Johnson dropped all the theorizing by ending it all plus theres no cliffhanger end to TLJ. The few remaining good guys escape and thats it. No way to build hype from that shit.

Hey whatever. Its Star Wars. People are still going to buy it.

Nah can't be bothered with that either

None of the original movies had cliffhanger endings: Star Wars ended with the destruction of the Death Star and all the characters getting medals (though it was supposed to be a standalone film). Then The Empire Strikes Back ended with them escaping Bespin and Luke getting a prosthetic hand, and Return of the Jedi had the ewok party. But Empire in particular just ended with the threat still out there, but all the pieces basically back where they started.

Except for one of the most likeable characters in the entire franchise being frozen (but alive) in carbonite and the question about what Luke is going to do about his father (kill him, join him)

Was Luke a Jedi now?
"No there is another" - Yoda
Was there any good left in Vader?

These and other exiting questions will be answered in the conclusion to our exciting matinee serial!!!

Well, and here we have the Rebellion in tatters and the same dilemma facing both Force-users. Though the next movie should be about the fact that Kylo has claimed control of the Empire, but he's not a competent administrator, so it starts falling apart due to mismanagement and a general malaise among the bureaucracy.

Maybe I could prove you wrong (somehow with convoluted bs), but I frankly don't wanna.

fewer

>the twist is that there is no twist
>absolutely 0 speculation for the next 2 years
Bravo. They were probably waiting until the episode 9 trailer dropped to reveal that Snoke cheated death and are now going to tease it far in advance to try to get some buzz going, though who even cares at this point?

The only speculation left is will Kylo die a villain or die sacrificing himself for Rey and the others after he fight Rey again. Other than that there isn't much else left.

thank god if true

I kind of like that I don't know what to expect and to a certain extent I don't care. It feels like NEW uncharted Star Wars. Like, it might be less fun to know what is going on like we all thought we knew that Episode 8 was going to be about Luke being TLJ and Rey becoming The Grey Jedi and what all that would mean but they didn't even say Grey Jedi in this movie.

This, Kylo is the only interesting thread left in the story.

Even that storyline might be flimsy because it will be hard to explore his conflicted feelings toward Leia (RIP).

So all we're really left with is Reylo. He has literally no attachment to any remaining characters (no interactions with Poe, Finn, Rose, etc. and Hux does NOT count because he's a fucking 1d meme character at this point)

>so that's it?
Not quite. Right now, Dishney ish currently disharming all referenshes to the original trilogy sho that the next movie operates completely within it's own lore. They won't make the same mishtake twice.

Star wars is dead. Bury it.

That man is quite honestly the biggest fucking faggot I've ever seen.

He's a shit bag

I've never seen anyone shit all over their fan base as much as Johnson, Kennedy, and Disney have. Fantastic business strategy

They have saved the franchise. From success.