Will it ever be topped?

I only like that movie because the club kid at the beginning is fucking Lem

This scene is badass as fuck. What went wrong with capeshit that it became the genre of shitty quips and trash cinematography?

>I only like blade because of some fag from a shitty show
100% soy

>The Shield
>shitty show
>liking Blade at all for any reason

Sorry you like watching black men act badass.

>Blood for the BLOOD GOD

>there was a time where negros werent used as political weapons and you could just enjoy a movie and didnt even notice the skin color

blade is literally the proof how modern diversity policy is enforcing a race war.

so true

Charlie Manson was right.

Gods capeshit was strong then

yes

>this this this this this this

Whenever blacks, asians, mexicans, etc are cast anymore, they always make it a thing about "diversity". Even a movie I love, Get Out, is fucking guilty of making blacks a political weapon used to push a pro-diversity agenda, even though that was unintentional.

Still by far and away my favourite comicbook film. Everything about it is superior to the shite we're given nowadays.

Spider-man 1,2 and Blade 1,2 are top tier kinos. They're not capeshits.

what happened to this director? Stephen Norrington or something right? Didn't he do League of extraordinary gentlemen too? He seems to have completely vanished since. It's a shame he had potential. People are always praising Del Toro's Blade 2 but for me this is the superior movie and by fucking far. There's a silent somber mood in it, outside of the action scenes, that Del Toro could never emulate imo.

Suicide squad was when they stopped hiding it completely

Why wouldn't he open his eyes, Sup Forums?

A bald assertion isn't an argument. I've already refuted your representation based arguments. Give me something else.

I hate how Marvel shills are pretending there was never an authentic black superhero movie before Black Panther.

The first Blade movie is a thing of enduring greatness.

No quip in the Marvel Cinematic Universe is better than "some motherfuckers are always trying to ice skate uphill."

same

A bald assertion isn't an argument. I've already refuted your representation based arguments. Give me something else.

there's something going on here