Why isn't Catwoman a sexy hi-tech cyborg mercenary who looks like she's straight out of Metal Gear...

Why isn't Catwoman a sexy hi-tech cyborg mercenary who looks like she's straight out of Metal Gear? Wouldn't that be better?

Because she's a slut.

Not an argument.

Nothing about that design says "cat" to me.

How long would it take her to get all that shit on?

Is that Halle Barry?

quads don't lie

What the fuck is going on in this thread?!?

Dubs confirms that this is a serious situation that the gods want us to discuss.

1-9 this was all coincidence.
0 and this becomes a roll thread till the janitors come to prune us.

Reminds me of the chick from 15 who didn't get enough screen time.

That would be better

???

It really wouldn't. Catwoman is all about skill. Technology is all about removing the need for skill. It makes anything she does less impressive.

>Technology is all about removing the need for skill.

Catwoman Beyond was a thing, not sure if she's around anymore.

Apart from the fucking ears? The tail?

why isn't Batman a Spartan warrior?

He's speaking the truth!

Cats are sleek and dextrous. The silhouette is what matters with cats. Honestly, my first thought was bird with that visor, especially with that weird thing on her right elbow that at first glance looks like part of a tiny wing. Seriously, what is that? Is that supposed to be part of her hair?

Because that would infer he kills, though reading a story about a highly skilled Spartan who refuses to kill on the battlefield would be interesting.

She basically was in DC One Million. Full on cyberpunk information broker with jack port dreadlocks for hair.

Because even back in the 90s, at the height of x-treme powered armor bullshit, they realized that shit didn't fit the character.

This reminds me of those pictures of Cassandra Cain as a cyborg.