The reylo general is the most cancerous thing I have ever seen here in over 10 years of posting, even if it's ironic

The reylo general is the most cancerous thing I have ever seen here in over 10 years of posting, even if it's ironic.

I don't know man, /who/ seems way worse with their tripfags and anime OCs, have you seen that shit? They need to be purged, I'd take /got/ fags over them any day.

im just glad that the sw epidemic has been concentrated into those threads

#isurvivedtlj

nice whore

no one likes fake boobs

God bless you user. I can't wrap my head around this Reylo shit. This is tumblr tier shit.

At first I thought these fags were trolling, but turns our they are REALLY looking forward for these novelization, and cartoons and other faggoteries.

First of all, who the fuck pays to watch these movies... but then, who THE FUCK comes out of them thinking "I need more rey a kilo content in my life, let me start a general so I can talk to people with the same passion. Oh wait, let me draw these 2 faggots holding hands! Who here can't wait for new episodes voiced by my 2 heroes rey and kylo..."

This general is a FUCKING DISGRACE.

Fuck off

Try to defend your shitty general you tumblr landwhale faggot.

i can see her nipples

What is tum*lr ? brainlet

They are clearly women user

She doesn't leave much for imagination.

>Women
>Fags
>Turbo soy cucks trying to appeal to some females out there

I can't see a real man in need of new reylo content.

I don't think Rey and Kylo will actually hook up but the romantic tension is definitely there, the movie is not subtle about it

well that's good cuz they aren't

Do we need an hourly general about this shit though?

/who/ is really fucking bad. They actively encourage tripfags and they even created their own fucking reddit board.

You will join us in time,we will wait for you user

I would prefer a /baratheon/ general, myself

yeah /who/ gives me nausea too.

Tfw when i got warned for reporting reylo general, fuck this cancer hole

Reylo General > RT posting, box office posting, equivalent retardation

t. Angered fag