Why do people hate Rey?

no tits

terrible written nobody that has no business being as strong as she is in the Force. Anakin was the person with the most powerful potential in the Force and she has already surprassed him even to the point of lifting an entire mountain of rocks with no effort. Disney Wars are not canon the franchise died with George leaving

>negigible

George has said many times that Anakin was a complete bitch nigga compared to Luke forcewise.

When a man does something amazing it's "badass"
When a woman does it it's "mary sue"

Sup Forums is literally full of consumer slaves who grew up playing with man-shaped plastic chinese shit, getting mad that the newest generation of toy commercials advertises woman-shaped plastic chinese shit

Flat ass

Rey doesn't have a real stake in the fight like Luke. Luke got the only family he knew, his Uncle Owen and Aunt Beru, killed by the Empire.

Rey had an old man who gave her a job for five minutes on his spaceship killed as the reason for her struggle against his emo son.

Her powers are unearned and unexplained and Leia for some reason loves her and consoles her after her old employer died instead of his lifelong platonic partner Chewbacca.

Then in TLJ she barely does shit but play galactic brain footsie with the emo killer guy and then take out all the emo dude's minions with just a little scratch on her shoulder being the only time she faced physical harm.

Shes pretty pointless and if she quit the resistance before the next movie nobody would give a shit.

>size matters not
>plebs get hung up on size

Know what George never did? He never showed Anakin lifting something huge to show off his Force powers. Because that is not indicative of strength in the Force. If you can lift a rock, you can lift a spaceship. Yoda did it once to prove a point to Luke, and they never did it again.

The absolute state of Star Wars fandom. The mainstream was a mistake

She's just a boring character. She has no apparent flaws that she has to overcome. She doesn't have to struggle to achieve anything. She just has whatever power she needs to solve her problems without struggling or sacrificing something to earn it.

yeaaa i remember the time i Yoda lifted that Death Star too fellow Mickey. Now excuse me i ll go lift me some planets even though i only learned about the force a week ago

>implying Rey lifted planets

thats because anakin was cut in half and destroyed emotionally right before he was going to undergoe his final training.

There is even a scene where Palpatine says to yoda "soon Vader will surpass both of us" implying he wasnt quite there yet

but size doesnt matter. Only in her mind. Its all irrelevant though since no matter how hard she tries she will never lift the audience score

Size doesn't matter. Complain that she's a Mary Sue if you want, but don't make retarded arguments.

She lifted the box office just fine.

would take her virginity

She's a shit character

Do I hate Rey? No.

Is she a Mary Sue? Absolutely.

These movies would be so much better and not shit if they gave her an actual arc and made her face some adversity.

So who's the chad? Darth Vader? Sheev?

Anakin never would've become as powerful as Grandmaster Luke was. Just get over it.

>Grew up alone in a savage desert planet

>Virgin

can you give me an example of this happen? genuinely curious.

Because she doesn't earn a single talent. She doesn't work for any victory. Everything is just handed to her, oftentimes literally. She doesn't grow or change or even learn anything as a character; she's just minted in a poorly-realized, albeit final-seeming form. Even the theme she embodies is offensive. It's not a gender thing. It's an immature, headstrong rejection of wisdom. It speaks volumes of the utter lack of intellectual and emotional maturity of the people writing this fucking drivel.

She's just an ugly big forehead having cunt. I've never even seen the movies so I don't know if she's good or bad in them but I do know I hate her dumb fucking fetal alcohol syndrome face.

luke

Being badass is mutually exclusive with being a Mary Sue.
Underworld is badass
Resident Evil is badass
Ultraviolet is badass

And nobody is complaining.

Actually being a badass doesn't even mean they're successful. Darth Vader is a badass, even though he gets foiled most of the time. Hell, maybe even Kylo is badass to some.

>negigible

it's not negligible if no tits exists in the first place.

shes at least a virgin for human cock