Suicide Squad #18 Storytime

Earthlings on Fire part three!

Lewd

Is this run good ye-

lol, I'm out. I'm done.

if he squeezes her breasts, do they go "honk! honk!" ?

>Not god
>Zod
I'll be damned if I don't enjoy every time he says this

>For YOU
ROFL such a master of memes, guys.

I didn't actually realise how much of a shit on the Suicide Squad this book was and I regret coming into this thread. I guess the tradition of no good run since Ostrander is still going strong.

Next:
>“EARTHLINGS ON FIRE” finale! The saga of the Black Vault comes to an appropriately insane finale when General Zod breaks free of Amanda Waller’s control, lays waste to the Suicide Squad and prepares to welcome an army of Kryptonian conquerors from the twisted realm within the Black Vault. But help arrives from the least likely allies: the Eradicator and Cyborg-Superman!

G-guys...

Deadshot's supposed to be a black guy.

The end

This is a completely different context than the Bane one.

But user don't you love Harley Quinn and her suicidal friends?

Welp, this sucked.

damn well okay

So this writer paired Enchantress with Killer Croc out of nowhere all so he could later pair Flag with Harley?

Oookay...

Superboy prime is never coming back unless you free him from the source wall.

Even then his past adventures on main earth never existed and most won't remember him.

>harley quinn and her suicidal friends
>harley and rick flag
>waller whining on the floor saying "I thought I could control him"
>the suicide squad as the thunderbolts
>the suicide squad fighting general zod
I dunno why I thought Rob Williams would do anything good. The sooner Priest gets this book the better.

>The sooner Priest gets this book the better.
what?

Get your hands OFF my Harley, Flagg.

That just means he has the element of surprise on his side.

Man, this book sucks. I thought it would be interesting but then

>Harley/Flag romance

Nah, I'm out

You didn't got out during the Croc/Enchantress shit that happened because of magic?

I did, I bailed out after the first arc, but I returned now to see if it changed but I was wrong. Oh well. See you all next creative change

The Sean Ryan and Seeley issues were all right, but Rebirth actually made it worse.

Its like the writer cant figure out if Amanda is stupidly incompetent or FUCK YEAH hypercompetent. there are degrees damnit, the series ends up being biploar

So who was the genius that made a mirror accessible to a Kryptonian in the first place? Given his status as insane super villain you'd think that'd be on the list of things that might happen.

Who is the red head?

10 points for hardcore.

Enchantress

I love the Harley of this artist, I know most of you Sup Forums hate it but personally I love it.
BTW thanks for the storytime.

I like the way Harley LOOKS.

BASED
FUCK

>Large portion of his brain is fucked
>"zod, duuuuurrrrr"

June is with killer croc cause harley is more popular....this is bullshit

For a moment I thought you liked this shitty story

Same here

>Not Faora
Buhh

>Waller have fear, very fear

This is too good

>Zod blasting his own head open
>Rick Flag and Harley fucking
>on the same page

Is this DC's "teenage boy' book?

>zomg look the kryptonian is standing!
primefags fuck off

literally yes

>Is this DC's "teenage boy' book?
Well, at least we already knew this, anyway now I want this artist on Injustice doing the sex scenes between Bruce and Harley.
Actually some drawanon could replace Flag by Bruce on all those scenes of this issue please???