Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EAOmXzjrSr8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>5'4

No wonder hes so autistic

It's a good spirited guy.
pic related is his favorite show.

I don't know who that is but i hate the art so much I'm hiding the thread

Plus 'what does Sup Forums think of X' is a shitty way to start threads, fuck you, guy

I have no idea who that is

Too opinionated

his videos are atrocious but I can't stop watching it like a train wreck
his """"""""""reviews"""""""" are literally narrating the episode
"this happens, and I don't like, then this happens, then this happens and it is mean spirited, then this happens and the episode ends"

he isn't even eloquent, his movie either have that terrible thumbnail art, or that fucking warning about view precaution for a FUCKING CARTOON REVIEW or that cringe ass persona
jesus kill me

I personally like him, but I can understand why other people don't.

INB4 "KYS faggot"

how the fuck can you like him in a not "I like chris-chan" way?

why does he get so fucking mad at cartoons i mean holy fucking shit calm the fuck down

ONCE UPON A TIME,
A CHILD STARTED TO BECOME OVERWEIGHT, HE STARTED GETTING INTO IS TEENAGE YEAR, BUT LIKE HIS CHILDHOOD, HE WOULD ONLY WATCH CARTOONS. WHEN HE STARTED GETTING OLDER HE SUFFERED FROM ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT AND STILL COULDN'T MUSTER THE ATTENTION SPAN TO WATCH ANYTHING THAT WASN'T A CARTOON. HE THEN STARTED REVIEWING CARTOONS ON YOUTUBE, TAKING THEM SERIOUSLY, UNIRONICALLY THINKING IT TAKES SKILL TO CRITIQUE A CARTOON FOR KIDS. HE THEN STARTED DRAWING, AND ALL OF HIS "art" LOOKED WORSE THAN ANYTHING HE REVIEWED.

>why does he get so mad at cartoons

Sup Forums and Samurai Jack, nuff said.

He's been bullied during his childhood or something. That's why he hates it when characters get any sort of mistreatment. Dudes a total wuss

>or that fucking warning about view precaution for a FUCKING CARTOON REVIEW

He stopped doing that like 2 years ago

>He's been bullied
Citation needed

>his """"""""""reviews"""""""" are literally narrating the episode
you haven't watched his reviews in a og time, haven't you. he stopped doing that a long time ago. He still tend to make his review while following the narration to it, but he take a lot of time explaining why I scene work or doesn't.

Every single thread is a troll thread, including this one.

>That's why he hates it when characters get any sort of mistreatment
That's not entierely true. He tend to prefer when the guy receiving mistreatment deserve it.

I am amazed at two things, about this guy and Sup Forums:
1. how most of the complain here are either outdated or simply untrue
2. How thread about this guy tened to be systematically deleted. He is like, that one reviewer not allowed to be discussed here, for some reason.

I had only discovered him 2 years ago, and then I was surprised, while having never heard of him before, to see had got an already long enduring hatedom on Sup Forums, and how thread about him were already being systematically deleted.

Has anyone here read his Growing around book?

Literal autistic whining. The only person worse is Confused Matthew.

just because it stopped 2 yars ago doesn't mean much, it is still there and he shits out a video in a slug pace for the quality of it (his editing is terrible too)

And hell no, he is still just narrating the episodes

Dude mean spirited lmao

Not him, but I like his Admirable Animations.

His animate Atrocities can be fun too, but more generic to what can be usually seen on Youtube. But he make a point to distinguish his personal tastes from what he actually consider bad and always make a point to explain his complains and where he is coming from, something a lot of reviewer don't do.

youtube.com/watch?v=EAOmXzjrSr8
7:43

>just because it stopped 2 yars ago doesn't mean much
He was already over that 2 years ago.
>(his editing is terrible too)
So you do not actually watch him. he actually hire someone to do the editing.

>And hell no, he is still just narrating the episodes
wrong.

Stop defending him, even if he hires someone to do his editing, it is still shit and he is still put his name on it, it is fucking bizarra how he rages about something while making something so fucking bad as his videos

>it is fucking bizarra how he rages about something while making something so fucking bad as his videos
He do not complain about the editing of the show he review.

Also, don't tell me what to do.

its shit like that anchor baby named pan

>Autistic
No wonder he's 5'4

About him "stealing" subject. I wouldn't call it a coIcidence, but he get lots of request from his fans who also do the same requests to other channel. so there is that. Also, the dates are way too close for the production to have been started for his own video right after.

Also, he had been speaking of doing the Nutchack for while before uploading it.

He's fine when he's talking about stuff that he actually knows about. Problem is that the bastard keeps on talking about Seth MacFarlane.

Literally every Seth MacFarlane review he does is just him going "Then this happens, and i don't like it, because I am not a fan of Seth's style of comedy." over and over and over until the end of the episode.

He's mildly entertaining, but would be fucktons less cringy if he kept to what he knows and actually has enough critisism to fill an episode, rather than having to repeat himself to fill 20 minutes.

It's only good for background noise