Shaving against the grain

>shaving against the grain
Do white guys really do this?

>non-whites on Sup Forums
fuck off

not with a open razor

Our superior Gene's.

This. OP you don't belong. This is for the white race and for white nationalism. Go back to Affrica, you are inferior to us, subhuman scum!!!!

an*

The trick is to once shave with the grain and afterwards against it. Literally lasts for 3 to 4 days

Is Sup Forums a special needs quarantine?

>shaving with the grain
I don't like shaving three times a day

There's a grain?

Fuck off, I bet you love feminism and multiculturalism, inferior nigger cunt. The day of the rope is coming, the nation of Kekistan is rising, you ape

This is the patrician answer

More or less. It's even more wretched now than it used to be. Lots of arguing over whether Trump or Bannon is the one who is more controlled by the JOOOOOOOOOOOS.

No one showed me how to shaved and I found out it's a pretty efficient way to do it if you don't have sensitive skin. What's wrong with going against the grain?

>apply foam
>razor with the grain
>rinse
>apply less foam
>razor against the grain
>rinse
why wouldn't you
smooth as a baby's ass every time

YEAH! ONLY WHITES CAN BE AUTISTIC VIRGIN SPERGLORDS!!

Shave against grain on face and chin. Shave with grain on neck and upper lip.

millions of people have died to keep Europe white and millions will die again if need be. Just you wait.

It's exactly the opposite you mong.

But he is shaving with the grain in the OP

this guy gets it

This is correct. This is how you actually get a close shave. Dudes just don't want to hear that they basically have to shave twice.

>shaving
pffhahahahahahaa

ITT: triggered white bois

It’s another perk of not having nigger hair.

This but unironically.

How is it possible to shave every day or even every other day? My face would just get horribly scarred. Is it possible to be clean shaven all the time?

Explain

>shaving
>not maintaining an even fully formed gentleman's beard

Shave in the shower

Do you have version without the watermark?

>he showers every day

imagine being such a subhuman that your body doesn't even let you shave properly

>>shaving
>>not maintaining an even fully formed gentleman's beard

t. soyboy

Black people get ingrown hairs and shit from doing it (razor bumps) because of their awful facial hair.

I don't think you're shaving correctly.

add talking while doing it

Whit Stillman's Barcelona. Mysteries of the universe revealed.

So, the Holocaust did in fact happen?

shave downward first, then lather again and shave upward

I shave with the grain and then against the grain. My razor is probably blunt though.

Why do I feel like this was written by a black guy fucking with us?

I trim my beard with a an electric shaver. Against the grain, of course.

No, but it should have.

Nice genetics, weakchin.

people other than jews died in world war 2 user

Probably a Jew, white brother. These people are targetting our white community, trying to infiltrate it with degeneracy and inferior genetics. Beware, and keep the hate spewing. Fuck these niggers and kikes. Don't ever forget that they're inferior to us

three passes, with, across, against.

did you have an argument against?

i you shave against the grain, you likely get razor burn. if you just shave with it, the shave is going to be messy.

if you first shave with the grain first, shaving against it afterwards is much more pleasant and you get a very long lasting and precise shave.

make sure to only use clean razors and lots of shaving cream. after shaving rinse with ice cold water.

works best for me...

People with curly hair, (Black people and some Europeans), will sometimes get ingrown hairs by shaving too close which causes them lots of pain. Ironically to some of the posters in this thread, the only people who don't need to worry about shaving against the grain are Asians and Hispanics.

Use a good safety razor instead of that dull multi blade bullshit.

I wish I was able to go against the grain, the razor bumps and in grow hairs I used to get after doing it are probably the only reason why I let my beard grow

This. Do it on Monday and then shave with the grain alone every day afterwards, fo it with and against Friday, and then don’t shave on the weekends so you can get a good shave again on Monday. Boom baby, now you’re made.

>He doesn't just use a shitty electric razor every morning

I specifically said people. Obviously referring to the brave soldiers and civilians killed by Jews and their minions.

Do this if you really love pus filled cysts on your face from ingrown hair.

Yes, because they're not princesses with over the top concern for their skin and have jobs to get to.

Mein neger
Smoothest finish you can get, skin as soft as a baby's
I'd almost want to shave of my beard just to feel that feeling again

I can confirm, I'm latino and I get some ingrown hair hair even when shaving with the grain, now I only use a eletric razor once in two weeks and adjust my neck and cheek line every other day. But god, how I wish I could just get a clean shave without ruining my skin the next day

try shaving with soap instead of dogshit.

a topic about white people shaving gets slowly turned into a discussion about the holocaust...gee I wonder (((who))) is behind this

Why does he look so smug and satisfied telling people about his shaving habits?

Imagine him sitting there peeling a banana with that grin on his face explaining that he always peels it from the root

the nazis who started talking about it....

That's the way to do it, but
>Literally lasts for 3 to 4 days
lol, I wish

>shave against the grain
>skin is clean and perfect
>the next day I look like a chokito

The only true white privilege, and asina too, I think

>hispanics
>not curly hair

I was raised by a single mother: the thread

>People honestly advocating to shave against the grain.
Enjoy all of your ingrown hairs.

well, they are black.