12 more days until the blu ray release of blade runner 2049

>12 more days until the blu ray release of blade runner 2049

reply to me thread, dicks.

Does it have deleted scenes and extras? Does the box come with anything collectible?

I need the 4k version of this

>implying

>not torrenting a boy ray and purchasing the 4K

>torrentfag
I'm not poor, thanks

lol i just finished watching the blu-ray, cuck.

>FGT
>12.7 kbs
kek, let us know how you liked it in 3 days, bud.

>paying for films when you can have it for free

>i'm too stupid to torrent
FTFY

>In your country will be released 07/02

I've to wait another fucking month.

I literally just started downloading it and it doesn't have all that many seeders. It's alternating between 200kbps and 2mbps right now. I'm gonna be out tonight anyway so I'm hoping I can watch it tomorrow. Also what's wrong with FGT? It's a REMUX so it's not like the video quality will be worse.

it means you're using some trash public tracker, and your IP is going to be captured on the swarm.
enjoy.

>and your IP is going to be captured on the swarm
>implying I give a shit
I'm not in germanistan, bongistan or ameristan user. Dutch anti-piracy initiatives go no further than scare tactics.

I can pay for my shit like a big boy just fine, you coupon slut.

I cant even type good hurrrrr im damb

lmao enjoy giving hollywood your hard earned cash m8.

real blu ray is online
4k blu ray is the real wait
>tfw gonna watch it on my sony x900 with jbl speakers and subwoofer
holy shit

>tfw pc too shit for large 4k files
Most Netflix shows and remastered 4K movies are fine but movies released in 4K are too much for my shitty processor.

Thanks, i enjoy contributing to my country's economy, you useless leach.

>buying physical media

you poor thing

>Thanks, i enjoy contributing to my country's economy
Holy shit my sides. Mutts everyone.

>they didnt see this kino in the cinema
>they wont support it with the blu-ray release

enjoy your yearly capeshit fuckwads

>going to the cinema
>ever
Why should I?

This.
I understand pirating Soy Wars, Marlel quipfest and shitty movies in general...I'm all for it, but Jesus Christ I always buy my Top 3-5 list of the year.
One should support movies he enjoyed.

if you have a 4k tv just plug your HDD,USB drive right into the tv and it will play on an app just fine. If you have a normal SDR 4k monitor on your PC (like I do) then you have no business trying to watch 4k content it anyway, let alone HDR. And if you use something like madvr your GPU is what does the decoding work, not your processor.

To show support to films you like so the studio sees that people want more films like that? What do you want, capeshit and starshit exclusively?
Not to mention the undeniably better viewing experience (if you live in a non degenerate country, that is)

I go only for the super high quality sound the cinema I go to has, otherwise the big screen is something that most like about cinemas.

Get a job, faggot. Mommy won't always be there.

How long until a based yify rip?

>mfw the experience will never be as epic as in the movie theater

Special Features:
Designing The World of Blade Runner 2049
To Be Human: Casting Blade Runner 2049
Prologues: 2036: Nexus Dawn
Prologues: 2048: Nowhere to Run
Prologues: 2022: Black Out
Blade Runner 101: Blade Runners
Blade Runner 101: The Replicant Evolution
Blade Runner 101: The Rise of Wallace Corp
Blade Runner 101: Welcome to 2049
Blade Runner 101: Joi
Blade Runner 101: Within the Skies

Why are shills so desperate? They constantly shill that this is our flick, but hate everything we do

>not including the full 3D rendering scan of naked Ana De Armas body
why even live

I do use madvr and use a gtx 1080. Could it have something to do with my HDD. It's starting to show it's age with stuff like games and file transfers.
>Show support to (((studios)))
lmao. I have a plenty good experience with my 21:9 display. Only thing I could understand about going to the cinema is audio like said.

I'll wait for some special edition discs then

people like you are the reason why capeshit reigns today

>Not going to the cinema means I give money to capeshit
I give money to no one. Jews in Hollywood have enough cash.

No movie is worth buying anymore.

>kek, let us know how you liked it in 3 days, bud.

Looks like the seed list hasn't fully propagated yet. you can usually expect 200-300kbps to 1-5mbps depending on popularity.

lol No one gives a shit. Even if you received a letter, there's literally nothing they can do. The ISP just does their part to placate the MPAA to a point, but nothing past that happens anymore. It isn't 2005 anymore.

No, not supporting films you actually like means that you will get less of those films in the future.

Also
>he watches exclusively Hollywood flicks
Nice way to out yourself as a filthy casual.

Broken Window Fallacy

You'll contribute to your country's economy regardless of what you do or don't do.

>Getting the this buttmad you start grasping at straws
You really think I only watch hollywood flicks? I'm willing to bet 95% of Sup Forums torrents their films.

It's the illuminati's movie anyway.
>transhumanism
>Niander Wallace talking about angels
>[spoilers]Niander goes and kills a replicant in a sacrifice?[/spoilers]
Am I missing any good action by skipping this one?

>You really think I only watch hollywood flicks?
You literally said that you don't go to the theater because "Jews in Hollywood have enough cash", what should I get from that other than that you watch only hollywood flicks?

>I'm willing to bet 95% of Sup Forums torrents their films.
Ofcourse, I do it too. But if I like a film I will certainly go see in theater/buy the bluray to support that film, otherwise the only films that will be financially successful are capeshit and starshit.

It's cool if your a miserable, cheap and poor bastard. It's fine.

The wait for the 4K version to be released is tearing me apart.

>no audio commentary
dropped

Kino

last blu-ray I bought had embedded ads.

>he still buys blurays

lmao GOOD goy. i bet your bluray collection has gotten you laid too

NO AUDIO COMMENTARY? WHAT THE FUCK

All the salt ITT. Invest in a vpn and damn near every movie is yours. It's that easy. No more paying for "entertainment".

Why they keep do this in the current year (+3)? The director commentary is one of the most interesting thing. Damn!

Well, they don't get me as much tail as your torrent files probably do, that's for sure.

does anyone know if the blu ray or 4K will have the IMAX aspect ratio?

(actual) Directors hate audio commentaries, they remove all magic from the film and the director can't talk about anything but funny things that hapened on set in that particular moment while the viewer just wants the braindead "WHAT DOES THAT SHOT MEAN?" answer to every single scene.

I could respect directors wanting to keep the artistic ambiguity of their work alive, but the more technical commentaries are really useful. Talk about how the shot was achieved, not what it means.

>reddit still posting this Villenushit
get some taste you brainlets

See you whining in a BR2049 thread 5 years from now my dear friend

>
>our
>we

All the stuff I'm reading says it'll be in 2.39:1

I guess not then. The IMAX cut is in 1.90:1

I DOND WADSH DUM MOOBEES LIEK ABENJAZ AND SDA WAS.

I LIEK SMAHT MOOBEE.

BWAYD WUNNA DWUNNY FARDY NEYN IS GEENO

for you

Why is standard ratio standard for home distribution options considering a normal tv will better fit something like an imax ratio