Moonbeam city

Sup Forums told me this show was awfull.

It's really not, the art is gorgeous to look at and while the humor is not archer, except for one embarrasing toilet humor in episode 2 it usually is pretty good.

You faggots are the worst

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oz57_qdRSxc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the only fucking gimmick is the eyes
the rest of the entire animation revolves around the artstyle of the eyes.

that's it. any other animation can use the same fucking colors, but goddamn all these dickriders for a guy who has a certain way of drawing eyes

>tfw Legends of Chamberlain Heights was already renewed for a second season despite being a bomb

Why hasn't Comedy Central done anything right with animation since Ugly Americans?

>no black characters

>the only fucking gimmick is the eyes
>the rest of the entire animation revolves around the artstyle of the eyes.

So much time at the pride parade is having an effect on your eyesight buddy

the art style of the show is so fucking good it's a damn shame to be canceled
the humor was pretty fun too

fucking eye candy though, damn

Great show just on a terrible network

I fucking loved this show. Life is such bullshit.

Shabbed

I thought this show would be shit other than the artstyle, which I fully expected to be amazing.

Maybe it was because my expectations were so low, but I ended up really liking it.

>the humor is not archer

Moonbeam City looks like it costed a significant amount of money to make.

Kek, context?

That's 'cause they don't even know what the fuck they're talking about

Dazzle thinks a body that was found drowned in the city's harbor wasn't actually a suicide, but there were no witnesses and no real clues that it wasn't a suicide. So he has Chrysalis build him a mecha dolphin that he pilots in the ocean around the harbor so he can try and interrogate the dolphins and look for undersea witnesses. But then he falls in love with a female dolphin and gets so caught up in that he forgets what he's doing and installs a robo-dolphin penis on the mecha so he can fuck his dolphin-waifu.

Shitty Archer wannabe.

>while the humor is not archer,
But it's closer to metalocalypse than archer or maybe you're that guy that calls any hard game a souls like game.

The names are cool as fuck.

Nocturne von Graff. I mean, come on.

Also, the Children's Rave.

I liked it, was disappointed when it got canceled.

I need Hotline Miami to crossover with this so bad it makes my dick hard.

>Sup Forums told me it was awful

Sup Forums couldn't stop sucking this shows dick when it was airing

>Sup Forums told me this show was awfull.

No we didn't. Fuckin' liar.

People say this, but to me the style of humor felt more like Metalocalypse than Archer.

Yes you did, see

Fuck that guy. He was from Sup Forums or tumblr, whichever one makes you madder.

Soo...the artstyle is pretty much cheaper Tron :Uprising?

>the only fucking gimmick is the eyes
>the rest of the entire animation revolves around the artstyle of the eyes.
what did he mean by this?

I like Moonbeam City.

There will never be any highquality rips or screenshots because the show never had a digital HD release or any blu-ray dvd release.

honestly my beef with it is that, i dont know, i didn't like the comedy, I felt that if they played the premise more straight, it had potential to be an actual 80's cop show parody, and not just a wacky comedy

that said Pizzaz was best girl

The writer used to do these insane Family Circus edits where his self insert was calling out stupid things the kids said. After a few months it turned into soap opera about his love for Thel the mom and his competition from a big black guy.

must be tough being a piece of shit millennial

youtube.com/watch?v=oz57_qdRSxc

>the rest of the entire animation revolves around the artstyle of the eyes

and giving even background girls huge tits

I can see that with gags like laser was an extractable resource

>Sup Forums told me this show was awfull.

No, people with taste told you it was awful.

Faggots without taste told you it was awfull

There's no way she could afford those glasses on a junior fireologists salary

Eh, Ugly Americans fixated way too much on the demons. It got really stale at the end.

still more interesting than everything else theyve made

The show was a blatantly hollow attempt at cashing in on the neo-80's/synthwave craze that was going on at the time. Like, so hollow and shallow I found it unwatchable because of it, Moonbeam City is to synthwave what Rocket Power was to extreme sports.

so, great in every way?

Rocket Power was always complete shit, it is unwatchable today, the only justification for its existence is IT'S TIME FOR A DICKING.

shit taste confirmed

"mediocre" is the word for this show

nice art though

>That guy who gets vaporized

Gets me every time.

LoCH was a good show, though. Moonbeam doesn't even compare in terms of writing, and it didn't help that it was literally an Archer clone with agents swapped for detectives and the time period swapped for the 80s.

Archer is a shitty venture bros wannabe.

>archer clone

stop this meme

Sweet, I need more of these.

Moonbeam City.
Gorgeous show, but it wasn't very good.

I came to appreciate it more after seeing how fuckawful Pacific Heat was, though

got any moar?

A few

To keep the dump on topic, I thought MBC was okay. I liked Ugly Americans a lot more, but MBC was by far better than brickleberry or Chamberlain heights. I'd much rather they kept it going than LoCH

>dazzle never saved pizzazz

fug

Moonbeam City was weird. It was an adult show, but a lot of the humor seemed like something out of kids' show.

It was targeted to millenials.

You literally don't know what you're talking about.

>target audience was for people who like vaporwave/retrowave, but didn't grow up in the 80's

Adult Swim should pick this show up

How do you mean?

It's not, Pizzas is not an analogue to Mallory and is actually a love interest to dazzle, dazzle himself is an idiot but a different kind of idiot to archer , and RAD has no one in archer to be compared to.

You are an idiot

Archer is smart, but egotistic. Dazzle is egotistic , but not that very great at his job. He's not even good at fighting or using his guns.

Watching while listening to is pretty neat

>Archer is smart,

I've seen Sup Forums talk positive about this show.
I've seen Sup Forums talk negative about this show.

It's called having an opinion.

Have you not watched the first season? He's the world's most dangerous spy for a reason. He appears like he's unsuited for job, but he surprises you by be really good at

Archer is smart but always fails, dazzle on the other hand is dumb and can't even fucking shoot but things always go his way

>t. Delusional moonbeam fanboy

Obligatory 'The ost was really fucking good' comment.

I like anything Elizabeth Banks does

what do you call these? Fembot Murals?

"Pretty Princess Points"

yeah keep watching and you'll learn

Moonbeam City only has 13 episodes. Watch them all even if you don't like the series.

>sun o))) jukebox
I need this refrigerator magnet.

It really should

Moonbeam city worked because every character was great. Rad was the best though. It sucks it got cancelled right as it was finding its footing though

>I am easily distracted by shiny things
Maybe you'd like it if I jingle some keys in front of you for a half an hour.

That's exactly right. The kind of people that buy Drive jackets and religiously play hotline Miami. Maybe even have a few cassettes.

Stand User: [ Josuke ]
Stand Name: [ Synthwave ]

I feel not all about RAD was funny tho

Also, gonna drop a few screenshots of this sexy show

Why didn't pizzas want to fuck the mayor? He wasn't ugly

Any screenshot that would make a nice poster?

>never gonna go back to all those STUPID dicks on land ooooh noooo

His fetishes were weird.

You bet your ass

Also taking screenshots requests