>Bond. James Bond.
How would you react?

When did Bond become a trannie?

/thread

i start jerking off

>nose ring

Thot.

>nose ring
I was fine with the Mulatta Bond but this is too far.

By telling her to put on a Hijab like all other "empowered" western women do when they come here, or face the consequences.

It would be the least grossing James Bond movie it Hollywood would continue to tell us it wasn’t a flop and that it was really popular amongst the trans pansexual quadroon demographic.

ENDURANCE RUN

Nose rings are stupid

>James Bond?
Jane Bond

Oh no no no no, look at her eyebrows

Add it to the list of slights I will seek vengeance for, come the reckoning.

Forget my reaction, why the fuck do niggers always want to look white?

>You know him?

that's hot tho, like nipple rings it's really kinky and trashy you just know she likes it rough

BASED!! SHADILAY BROS1!

So they stop getting pulled over all the time

It a black woman did become the next James Bond, most fans won't go see it. Even normies are getting tired of the (((political agenda))) being forced in to every form of entertainment. Just look at Ghost Busters. No one wants to see the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants with all dudes, so why force women in to men's movies?

Anyone else sick of watching TV and movies yet?

I'd fap

You know...I would be OK with a spinoff that changes the perspective to a female agent that isn't Bond, and have Bond as a side character that pops up every now and then instead of being a focus.

But making Bond as a female? It would feel like a knee jerk reaction and not work, in my opinion. Make your own property, don't shoehorn this crap into a existing character.

Everything is fine as long as she still drives fast and seduces evil women.

>I would be OK with a spinoff that changes the perspective to a female agent that isn't Bond
Wouldn't mind this, in Thunderball, when it showed all 00's agents, there was a woman among them.

Female Bond and currently casted Moneypenny love scene
I'll deal with it

instead of a martini she'll order a frappuccino

By cumming on her eyebrows

A bald assertion isn't an argument. I've already refuted your representation based arguments. Give me something else.

I'd be happier with Natalie Emmanuel than an American.

WE

A bald assertion isn't an argument. I've already refuted your representation based arguments. Give me something else.

Maybe they put them on so they don't get rocks thrown at them by neanderthals and their demented offspring.

I just don't get how female Bond would work.
Bond movies were always kind of big guys fairlytales, about a hero who saves the world, bangs hot chicks and drives cool rides. This is general male audience dream. How would it work for female?

WUZ

Ticket. Not buying a ticket.

BONDZ

She is hot as fuck so I don't give a fuck

So they are as cowardly and easy to surrender as their vaginas can be assumed to be?
That explains a lot.

There are plenty of men who didn't mind risking rocks being thrown at them and going into dangerous areas, but women are quite different i guess.

gib milkies

If they do make Bond a woman they better make the bond girls boys that she dominates.

shoehorning is exactly what they want to do, though. Accepting (((diversity))) is not enough, they want it to be right in your face and they want you to like it.

Jesus Christ. You really are on here all day, aren't you?

Just stop doing drive bys in stolen cars while high on crack.

Septum, too. Major red flag.

Dick. Dick Gozinya.

Just looked at the scene, I didn't see a woman agent. I saw some chick in the background but not with the agents.

It's male power fantasy, but a female operative is a very easy thing to do if you write it a little differently. The problem is it wouldn't be sincere, it would be motivated by politics. They wouldn't make a new agent, they would cannibalize Bond to try and use his fame to force the female character on the audience. They would have her try to act like him and do all the tough guy things, and it would look stupid. People would see through it and wouldn't accept it.

god damn i exactly know what you mean.
The diversity quota bullshit is akin to what happened to bernie sanders when BLM showed up at his rally, instead they are doing it to films because the jew overlords know if they dont push it, social media will be trending
>#movie had too many white devils

There is only one Bond.

>Just looked at the scene, I didn't see a woman agent. I saw some chick in the background but not with the agents.
To be fair you can barely see anyone, but she was there

GIB MISSANDEI GF

No. They would rather respect your """""""""culture""""""""" because they aren't dirt kicking brainlets barely once removed from the stone age. They're civilized people.... You know, relative to you.

this, asides from Lazenby who is controversial none of the other Bonds actually fit his desciption as being dark with dark eyes. Also Connery is actually scottish.

So they'd rather respect being forced on their knees to suck my cock through the complimentary hijab opening.
Yeah, I understand how you Westerners function now. So long as it's not your own men, any other men are fine.

What's this personality disorder called? The one where you just cannot talk about anything without injecting politics?

nice try

There's no politics to being a better man than western soyboys. Allah wills it.

>Also Connery is actually scottish.
You realize Fleming established Bond as scottish only after the Connery casting right?

YAASSS

unironically

Just like with every other James Bond film, I wouldn't watch

I'm perfectly fine discussing any old shit. Ibrahim is the one bombing, so to speak, this thread with inexplicable woman rage.

Black hair is the worst

god she's so sexy

>existing character

If they keep the personality the same I'm not sure this would be that much different than having Bonds with different accents is.

>How would you react?

probably with an erection.

>Nathalie Emmanuel bread
>Still no nudes posted

Suck your cock? You must be insatiable. From what I understand, they'd have get in line behind your animals, other men and your own children just to service your filthy dinky.

That only applies to western whores to teach them humility.
Our own women are treated like proper women.
Not our problem you can't control your whores on account of spoiling them for so many centuries and treating them like princesses.
Treat her like a princess and she'll act like one.

you can't /thread your own post retard

His father was 'Andrew Bond' long before that, and Bond is a Scottish/Border surname dating from the Norman conquest.

Would critics have a problem with a female Bond seducing men (and women) left and right?

would Sup Forums?

>filename
kino

I would chain her like a cow. What the fuck is that piercing

>>James Bond?
>Jane Bond
It's a "transgender non-binary gender fluid" James Bond, user.

Im okay with this if there will be a lot of sex scenes between new fembond and bond girls.
>SJWs are happy because they DESTROYED patriarchy once more
>Im happy because muh dick

Those big round puffy nipples, Of course.

When will this reckoning happen?

>proper women

So, putting them beneath you is the answer. I'm not some groveling, boot-licking jerk. I just treat a woman as an equal, not above nor below me. Life seems to work out well if you respect people in that way.

Sort of like the opposite of this shithole.

Wasn't she in Skyfall?

Are the character or actress transgender?

>Would critics have a problem with a female Bond seducing men (and women)

i think they might say a bisexual fembond was catering to the perverted fantasies of white males. But they'd be fine with her seducing men if it was in the line of the job.

Or, you know, a woman named James. It would take, like, a minute at most for a viewer to get over that weirdness, just like with other female characters that have been named Fred, Chris, Ed, and such.

She has a huge mouth

I would kind of agree that I don't think Bi feels like it fits the character to me. Either have this James still hit on every lady she sees, or reverse the roles completely.

You don't treat women as equals, you treat women as above you, which is why your women don't respect you anymore in the west.
A society where women don't respect men is a society without a future, and given how your western world is crumbling while the rest of the world is catching up or has already caught up (China), we'll let reality speak for itself.

Our women thrive so long as they respect us in turn, and get treated like whores if they act like ones.

You call it being civilized when women shit on you for being a white men and go outside to suck our cocks in the east and south. Sure, have your own way, we don't want any of it.

but he just fucking did tho ...

Bond may only seduce women. It's the law.

Now you're thinking.

for you

I am not into black girls but she is an exception

>black girls
>1/6th black or maybe even more bleached
>completely Caucasian features
Are you retarded?
This is what a black girl looks like, and even this one is not full black since she is obviously Ethiopian with half-Semitic Caucasoid features just like most Ethiopians have.

>INB4 alt-right russian hackers made people not watch the nw James Bond, get out of the basement.

No, but maybe you are retarded since she is half black.

With a hard on.

This is practically a Bond scene already

all the better to suck your soul with

Cock. Big Black Cock.

me in the background

I wouldn't. Im smart enough to realize when shit becomes unwatchable