The pacific or band of brothers?

the pacific or band of brothers?

Band of Brothers was a tryhard Saving Private Ryan clone

The Pacific was less on the action and more on the military structure and day to day life of soldiers.

BoB had a better ensemble cast. Pacific was just too bland and boring

European theatre is just way more interesting than the Pacific

>muh shoah episode

The pacific potrayed war well, BoB potrayed soldier life well.

What a contrarian faggot. You sound like one of those up your own ass shits that honestly believes the mumbling red-neck poetry or Thin Red Line is deep.

book is better.

BoB for a decent flick
Pacific for 2deep4u made for the five people that liked the Thin Red Line

both are jewish rewrites of history for amerigoblins

We need a series set in north africa with the SAS

Really annoyed the pacific didn’t have any airforce/naval characters. Most of the war was won at sea.

>watch the pacific
>it's yet another fucking slow pan with sad music

EVERY FUCKING EPISODE

I like both but the Pacific is way more depressing and harder to re-watch. I prefer Generation Kill.

retard

Most of the war in both theaters was won by mathematicians.

You could make entire seasons out of pivotal battles like Coral Sea or Midway, it wouldn't be fair to ground pounding crayon eaters

The Pacific was nothing more than shore leave shit and didn't even come close to matching that first episode. I came off watching BoB and I was so disappointed.

Both.

Watch the first half of the Pacific, then Band of Brothers, then the last half of the Pacific

Maybe Hacksaw Ridge is more your fortes.

I mean BoB was far far superior. I was let down by The Pacific

> war is only depressed marines with dysentry fighting fanaticized japs on the far ass of the world
Fuck this, War on the western front for most of the 101st airborne wasn't as horrible as the pacific campaign. it was still shit mind you, but a good war portrayal is not all about pain and suffering and sad music with slow camera moves in random directions while a random fuck is declaiming liquid ass he calls poetry.
BoB is a very honest war portrayal as well, fuck this meme saying that BoB isn't an accurate representation of war, it fucking is.

Pacific is gritty.
BoB is grittier.

No.
Logistics has nothign to do with maths beyond being able to perform basic arithmetic.

I'm talking about code breaking you ignoramus.

Generation Kill is in my opionion even more depressing

At least in WW2 you had a clear idea of who the bad guys and who the good guys were, when I watch GK I can literally see the decay of every one of those soldiers as they trek through the bodies of civilians they were there to """liberate"""

He was implying something about code breakers

The one where they kill nazi scum

Generation War > The Pacific > Generation Kill > Band of Goythers

Both are annoying in their own way, but the one that isn't entirely weighed down by when it was made and reeking of Spielbergianism is the Pacific, though that robs it of much of its novelty appeal.
The Eugene Sledge character is very good though, the series is much better when it focuses on him or Basilone than Leckie, who is annoying and not particularly engrossing in how he acts.

I thought Generation War was too apologist.

As if the only reason they could film that sort of scale of WWII German perspective was by having everyone go 'OH THE HORROR, I DIDN'T SIGN UP FOR THIS, THESE NAZIS ARE EVIL!'

I thought Generation War just sucked dick.
>muh jewish character
>muh I dont like war but becomes a warrior
>muh I like war but becomes a pussy
>muh random meeting on the frontline of the two chicks with totally different lives
>muh lame ending
>nazis were evil