What is her motivation for joining the Rebelion and fighting against Snoke and First Order?

What is her motivation for joining the Rebelion and fighting against Snoke and First Order?

The FO killed Han Solo.

I don't know. For some reason everybody wants to join the rebellion but noone actually wants to help them when it counts

Hatred of white men

aka some random bum she met few hours before he died. and it was Kylo who killed him and she has nothing against him personally in the new movie

she got a free lightsaber isnt that good enough ?

Except she was fighting the FO before Han was killed. Try again, shill

wait i just realized something
why are the "bad lads" even bad?
what have they done the entire movie that would hint that they are bad?
make shit be orderly?
give people jobs?
they even employed a crusty lipped negro so they aren't nazis like the bad lads in the originals

Hux murdered like a billion people in TFA.

she just wanted to leave Jaku and she did it

That's a story for another time...

>Hux
what people?
i don't remember him killing anyone?
also those people could have been some jihadis for all we know

>some random bum she met few hours before he died
Han Solo, like Luke, is practically a celebrity in the SW universe

she literally wanted to stay
and even if she did, there are millions of places to go to in the galaxy. why did she join the rebelion and wanted to become a jedi and defeat first order?

Basically the same as Luke, the Empire is evil and they don't really have anything to lose since they live on barren shithole planets.

And don't say Luke wanted justice for Owen and Beru, he explicitly says that they were just holding him back and once they're dead he can finally fucking leave the planet.

There is literally no reason for her not to join kylo.

A bald assertion isn't an argument. I've already refuted your representation based arguments. Give me something else.

She gets chased off her planet by the First Order, then gets captured by them, then they kill Han and blew up an entire system of planets full of people.

/thread

Luke wanted to leave, Rey wanted to stay. then suddenly plot asked her to deliver the mcguffin to the rebels and suddenly she wants to train to become a Jedi. why did she wanted to become a Jedi my man?

Because they're a bunch of fucking white males

she didn't set out to be a jedi she found a lightsaber and realized she has force powers

have you faggots never seen a film before?
is the burger education system this broken?

here, I'll spell it out for you:
luke being the protagonist of star wars was self motivated just like the viewer who went to see an original sci-fi movie
rey being the protagonist of the third star wars trilogy got into jedi stuff that already existed JUST LIKE THE VIEWER GETTING INTO THE ALREADY EXISTING STAR WARS FRANCHISE

but no it's evil "plot holes" made be evil "feminists" to destroy the white race

>Grow up alone, listening to heroic stories of Luke, Han, Leia, and the battles of the rebels and the empire
>Find a droid that has part of a map to Luke Skywalker, who you didn't even think was real
>holyshit.png
>Almost get blown up by FO tie fighters because of said droid
>Run in to motherfucking Han Solo, he even invites you to join his crew
>thiscantbehappening.png
>Orange butthole eyed lady tells you that your special and its time to pick a side, preferably the good side
>Get captured by Darth Edge who takes you to special torture chamber to mind rape you
>Watch this manchild murder Han Solo, your surrogate farther figure and injures your friend who risked his life to save you
>DUDE WHY IS SHE FIGHTING AGAINST THE BAD GUYS LMAO
Why is Sup Forums filled with low iq brainlets?

>A bald assertion isn't an argument. I've already refuted your representation based arguments. Give me something else.
A bald assertion isn't an argument. I've already refuted your representation based arguments. Give me something else.

Because of the whole "whoever you're waiting for itsn't coming back" speech by Butthole Eyes. She realized that she couldn't sit around on a Mad Max planet forever.

Why did the resistance send this literal who at the edge of space to meet Luke before everyone else although these fags were desperate for him to come back

>A bald assertion isn't an argument. I've already refuted your representation based arguments. Give me something else.