New DC logo. Might be cool

New DC logo. Might be cool.

>It features comic versions of all the justice league characters. Not sure about the logo’s specific skins.
twitter.com/BatmanNewsCom/status/867499507629608960

But the current logo is near to fucking perfect. I only want another change if it's back to the star which they can't do.

It’s Marvel Studios-type intro animation, not a new brand logo.

I can't remember what Lego Batman did and it was probably funny

Oh, there's a Wondie emoji for twitter now? That's cool.

>spending time on creating a motion graphic for a dead cinematic universe.
It's not like I don't appreciate it, but....

Well that's fine then.

I'm sure it will be used elsewhere.

And as long as these movies turn a profit they're not dead.

>Implying Papa Whedon isn't going to come in and fix everything
Your lack of faith is disgusting

So the DCEU has truly become the alternative MCU

He's only heading the post-production director duties and new scenes, it's still mostly Snyder's movie.

confirmed

I swear every moderately anticipated movie or show that comes out now has an emoji. It's nice but it's so common it's not special anymore

>animated motion type
So, it might be like the Marvel Studios animated logo?

Which means he's going to be handling editing and ADR. This means he can rework the narrative and adjust it as he see's fit while ADR'ing in lines for the actors.

do we have a picture yet?

>So, it might be like the Marvel Studios animated logo?

not really since Marvel is not using those not consumer friendly comic book pages in their logo anymore

it's a burning pile of shit?

editing has been a real problem for the last couple of DCEU so that is still good news to me

>Wondy emoji
That's cute, I don't even care.

I saw the comic logo in front of Guardians 2 so I have no clue what you're talking about.

I just got back from the WW screening and I can confirm that they have a new logo but it looks really fucking cool seeing all the DC characters.

People give a shit about this?

Will the emoji movie have emojis

Movies can be totally redone in post-production, as we've seen with Suicide Squad

Sup Forums has been talking about the potential for this logo since it was released, of course we give a shit about this

When does the embargo ends?

Apparently Monday.

How often does DC change logos?

Look again, the Marvel bumper now uses MCU clips.