George got the clone wars wrong

>George got the clone wars wrong
>It was supposed to be that they cloned Jedi
>Obi Wan was Obi-1
God damn OTfags are retarded.

Would have been cooler than Tango fett

No, although I prefer if they didn’t call him Fett but Jango (insert surname)

It's not exactly a surprise that the prequel trilogy revolves around the guys who sold the most toys

Yeah but anyway, one of the many mistakes George made was making Jango relative of Boba Fett. These two bounty hunters shouldn’t been family in the first place. Say what surname would be fit for Jango?

>Say what surname would be fit for Jango?
nigger

Chained

KYS
KYS

Skywalker

Dorango.
Jango Dorango, baddest bounty hunter in the seventy seven hundred space seas.

Homewalker

Jango Jett

Boba Fett wasn't relevant in the OT it's not a big deal that his father was Jango

Fett

If the force sensitivity is genetic, why not clone people with high midichlorian counts?

>These two bounty hunters shouldn’t been family in the first place.
Nigga what?

Force sensitivity isn't genetic, thought relatives do sometimes have a better chance of being force sensitive.

You still have to train for years. The only power force sensitives have without training is precognition.

explain midichlorians

So much in the prequels is REMEMBER THE OLD ONES? They literally have to show you ewan mcgregor and a CGI prune wearing cloaks on tattooine and dagobah at the end of sith just so you remember that that's where their characters are found in star wars and empire

What if midichlorians appear in blood of beings that are force-sensitive but aren't cause of said sensitivity?
It'd still make sense to measure force potential with midichlorian count because people with stronger potential would provide better conditions for them to grow.
Essentially switching cause and result.

A bald assertion isn't an argument. I've already refuted your representation based arguments. Give me something else.

A bald assertion isn't an argument. I've already refuted your representation based arguments. Give me something else.

>You still have to train for years.

Then how come Rey can do everything a Jedi can, having never trained a day in her life?

It's a prequel, literally marketed as 'Episode III', so the movie that comes before IV. why the fuck wouldn't they end it in a familiar place as where ANH starts?

Also Yoda on Dagobah was a deleted scene so

>why the fuck wouldn't they end it in a familiar place as where ANH starts?
Because all you admit is "well the movie's over this character now just decides to do nothing for the rest of his life" and it's incredibly unsubtle dumb storytelling that treats your audience like they're 2.

The movie ended 20 years before ANH. You have no idea what Obi Wan did in those years

Because she's a poorly written female self-insert of Abrams, catering to the lowest denomination of SW fans.

>The only power force sensitives have without training is precognition.
Is this what Qui Gon meant by Jedi reflexes and how Anakin survived podraces?

Can one harvest and farm midochlorians until they have enough to outproduce the midochlorian count of Anakin/Darth Vader?
How come there is hyperspace traveling but nobody but the Jedi did anything with them, and all they did was basically worship it.

In my mind It's cause when she was first mind read by Kylo he was careless and she was able to subconsciously see the techniques he was taught at Jedi Academy. it's the best explanation I could come up with.

I'd be up for reading a story about an interplanetary serial killer who believes that he gains the midichlorian count of all the people he's killed

midichlorians are symbiotes. They have a mind of their own. They help the person they're in connect with the force but if you piss them off you're fucked

Lmao what a dumb criticism
If obiwan would had go to corellia and yoda to ord mantell instead you would say that the movie forces you to buy eu comics to explain what they did there
Dont even try to deny it, you know Im right

Just make it like kobe beef, an open range spa for the midochlorians. Just inject your fruits of labor into the nearest force-sensitive guy and you got yourself an unstoppable god.

Lol

Because jedi supress knowledge of them?

They sound like assholes.

The shit Obi Wan used to measure Anakin's midichlorian count was on a Naboo ship.

they completely are. They're like the grey dudes in futurama

Nice headcanon

Just a computer program

Damn, OP is right. OTfags really are stupid.

No one has fucking said that and if they did they weren't being serious. Why do prequel defending retards have to lie about literally everything?

>No one has fucking said that and if they did they weren't being serious.
>people actually believe this
lmao

>new villain is some cyborg giga nigga who continuously injects midochlorians into himself like force-powered Bane

>No one has fucking said that
Yes they have. It was one of the most common theories about the clone wars from the past
>Why do prequel defending retards have to lie about literally everything?
No need to be so mad about it

Can someone give me a legitimate criticismas to why the Jedi were bad? I still have not heard one yet, but there seems to be a large population of contrarians who believe that they're an authoritarian death cult or something.

But they would just be mad then. It's like Peter pissing off Venom.

It's just Sheevfags

That's literally what Lucas saying back in the 1990s

He also got the time frame wrong
Kenobi and Vader/Anakin are OLD MEN in the original films
Alec Guiness was made up as an old man
Sebastian Shaw was cast for two reasons: he was 6'2" and 78 years old

I suspect Lucas intention was what was in the first drafts of The Star Wars, the stuff that had General Starkiller, the Jedi had been deposed decades earlier, and Anakin hiding in exile was killed.
Like Starkiller had been hiding with his two kids Deak and Anikin.

Reinhardt?

>That's literally what Lucas saying back in the 1990s
No the clone wars being about cloned Jedi was just a popular fan theory. It's why we had video games about cloned Jedi too

Why would someone clone jedi if his objective is to kill jedi

then why didn't they just train all Jedi and sith this way? just mind transfer all the training over in seconds instead of wasting years

I remember clone claim back in the 1990s

Its the only explanation posible, I already thought of that, however she used the force before in the movie, when she drives the falcon

Is that not exactly how genetics work?

>the force is strong in my family
Come on user