How will Sup Forums ever recover?

*rubs head*

Ummm, sweetie, Sup Forums is alt-left.

Nobody likes that crappy show

He just insulted all zero of his zero fans. Wtf I hate drumpf now.

>capeshit actor has an opinion
>this affects Sup Forums at all

Oh no (((Jon Neanderthal))) has to get political about his fucking show for no reason.

I liked it.

m'askyesum rick

>alt-right faggots on suicide watch
how will you retards ever recover?
like how to you live your life waking up in the morning and thinking "I have the most hateful, ignorant and retarded political opinions possible, and the entirety of planet earth will shit on me today, too"

EVERYBODY hates you
Even some fucker actor who played the Punisher knows about you, and HATES you.

You are probably the worst people on planet earth. Completely useless and malignant.

How does he do it

The alt-right meme is for autistic children anyway, so what's your point?

>alt right being fans of a show that gets hijacked by a sand nigress

A bald assertion isn't an argument. I've already refuted your representation based arguments. Give me something else.

feel better sweety? please shut the door on your way back to r/soy

i'm happy he said this. I always associated the punisher skull with self-emasculating, angry, passive aggressive white boys who think something as silly as wearing a skull is scary. it figures the alt-right would rally behind such a cucky "hero" of a character. I personally think he's a maximum soyboy; his wife and kid got murdered, so he goes on a murder spree? talk about getting cucked out of your life, like just find some other thot. 56% means asses are only 56% white and 44% right, it isn't hard to meet women in america. Of course, a soyboy with no wife and kids and a desire to murder for his lack of them would identify with this character. I feel sorry for Bernthal to have to be associated with these troglodytes.

Alt right is a meaningless phrase but I'm realizing that many fans who celebrities and companies are actively smearing and fighting against that they consider "Alt right" are the original and most die hard fans of the shows,movies, comics, and characters these guys represent. I've never seen companies and politicians outright insult thier customers and voters before. This strategy was born from gamergate where you crusade against your audiences flaws. these people think they are only talking to like 10 people and everybody else is a rabid sjw leftist so they can get away with trashing the fans.

8 YEARS
Y
E
A
R
S

boy you sure showed him with your hip 'n cool meme vernacular

kek alt-right is such a pathetic punching bag for absolutely anyone to walk in and shit all over

I didn't think the alt right were fans of his version if the punisher

There is only one Punisher and he's played by Thomas Jane.

No one watches shitty show.

Time to go political!

Oh yeah?

>Lou Gossett Jr.
Nani?????

can't upset people who don't exist lol

I kindly asked you to leave why are you still here

>actor says something bad about the bogeyman that the left invented

whoa

wow, someone FINALLY stands up to the alt right! so brave! so daring!

fact: alt-right don't watch capeshit, that is exclusive to soyboys

no use to talk to those "people"

#Alt-RightIsOverParty

t. reddit

This, alt-right watches superior kino

>when a dog bites the hand that feeds them

A Somalian in Italy stole a hospital uniform and proceeded to break into a maternity ward and molest a woman in labor while masturbating a few days ago. This isn't fiction, it's a real event that really happened. You need to reassess how you evaluate morality.

But the alt-right meme is huge on Reddit, so what's your point Mr. r/The_Donald/?

>record low approval Drumpf is getting a second term because you bullied me on the internet
Do altright brainlets really believe this?

(((bernthal)))

I hope he rubbed his head whilst saying it

I was under the impression the elusive alt-right menace didn't like the punisher, seeing as it's on kikeflix.

Didn't you get the memo? Netflix is now BASED and /ourpropagandacompany/. It makes RAUNCHY romps that critics HATE and fans of FUN absolutely LOVE. #StayLitty

>caring what whores or actors think

>inclusive not exclusive hegalian - everyone may participate no one may be excluded. Using the hegalian dialectic we have the thesis (inclusivity) the antithesis (exclusivity) and the synthisis (Marxism)

Full inclusion; denying exclusion; is communism you fucking retard.