Steven Universe: Wanted

New promo was uploaded from CN's Tumblr.

cartoonnetwork.tumblr.com/post/161039852202/youre-on-our-world-now-are-you-ready-for

youtu.be/iyh5Xwcg28A

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5eZTJrvOoGw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This isn't /sug/, this thread is for the discussion of the new promo so jannies cant delete us :^)

Oh shit.

Stop crying holy shit
Also BD and YD are totally fucking Im pretty damn sure

Moonstone (is that who she is) is kinda cute

Where the fuck is White Diamond?

GIGANTIC SPACE LESBIANS MADE OF LIGHT

Yeah, I wanna see white diamond as well

Who plays Moonstone?

>Moonstones voice

That's not elastigirl right?

We may learn it in this bomb. Or at least get a hint.

There's likely some kind of twist at play. Maybe the other diamonds are secretly keeping her locked up. Maybe she's a cripple. Maybe she's all ivory tower and doesn't care about anything.

So how are they gonna get out of this one? More importantly how many tears will be shed? Who will be the unexpected ally Steven finds? We already know it won't be pic related.

ITs the Zoo gems obvi.

But what I don't get is that this episode airs in less than a week, yet no leaks?

Has the world stopped spinning?

That background is great

Leaks when

That doesn't look very sisterly. Their dynamic is meant to be familial, right?

Lawyer gem already looks like a total faggot

>yfw Campfire Pines wasn't foreshadowing Lapis and Peridot love bit the fact that BD and YD were lovers long ago
>yfw HW laws prohibit fusion of different gems because WD found out their affair and got very angry
>yfw they end up betraying WD and joining Steven

tonight, if not, friday night when its projected to go live on the app.

Is this a motherfucking JoJo reference?

So why does Homeworld need to have trials?
What other crime is important enough to have the Diamonds as judges or having a gem dedicated to advocacy?

The Diamonds are sisters, you filthy savages.

It's just two sisters comforting each other. I mean it's not like they're kissing.

Seeing Steven trying to act edgy is soooo narm.

Military trial I guess?

Obviously they're gonna find him guilty regardless, but it's probably just a formality.

Damn, I'm on board with villain couples.
Never saw it that way. I mean the show always pushed the gems don;t have family thing.

Steven's been mostly narm for a while now, his voice is just awful to listen to
I miss my annoying fat kid, we didn't know what we had til it was gone

I can't believe incest saved the day

>Campfire Pines
*Camp Pining Hearts

Zoo Gems? What Zoo Gems? Famethyst?

Man, they're REALLY playing up Steven as a Christ figure. Steven is literally turning himself over to the world government to answer to (and eventually absolve them of) the trespasses of his kind, just like Jesus.

We passion now?

>someone from homeworld researched how people are punished on Earth so they could apply it to Rose, just for added insult/irony

Sorry, was too concentrated on posting it before thread gets pruned

BETTER CALL... WHATEVER THIS NEW CHUCKLEFUCK'S NAME IS

It'd be really cool if this were true, but just seems like an oversight on the part of the SU staff.

>Who will be the unexpected ally Steven finds?

White Diamond.
She'll finally show up outta nowhere near the end of the last episode. She sees that her sisters are being stupid because Steven is obviously some strange hybrid and not Rose Quartz. Then she'll just pick him up and leave to wherever she likes hanging out in space.

This is probably not a good thing.

Who will be Judas

>Stephen was a figure in the Book of Acts who was put on trial for blasphemy and in the middle of court went on an autistic tirade denouncing the Jewish leaders before being stoned to death

Kek

JESUS CHRIST
SUPERSTAR

It is Holly Hunter, so yes. Elastigirl.

I really wish he would just grow up to be an actual 14 year old, maybe Lars gets really hurt and Steven thinks he's gonna die which causes him to mature to an older form, or something like that.

Okay, we're in the last season. on homeworld. at rose quartz's trial. AND NEITHER WD NOR ANY MEMBER OF THE WHITE COURT IS PRESENT

What the fuck is going on?

>>yfw HW laws prohibit fusion of different gems because WD found out their affair and got very angry

But they're both diamonds?

White diamond is true final boss

>last season
Citation needed

The first voice in the new promo. Never expected to hear Mrs. Incredible in Steven Universe. I wonder what her gem looks like since that voice obviously isn't Moonstone.

Lars

But WD is more powerful than them so even being diamonds they are under her rule.

That's also the reason why WD would not like a fusion between her sisters. And that makes me think she plotted the shattering of Pink because she could not control her as with the other two

Is it two different gems then? I thought they were both the same.

No. You see Moonstone talking to Steven and she does not sound like Holly Hunter at all.

nah the second is moonstone too

think about the scene in the incredibles near the end where elastigirl gets upset at bob for trying to be a loner again

>Greg is god
>He will flood homewprld with his spooge; showing mercy to two of every kind of gem
Which Diamond pearl gets the axe?

>which causes him to mature to an older form, or something like that.

I could see something like that.
He becomes more mature....but also something makes him more human. Steven really doesn't act like a regular person/14 year old, what keeps Steven young is his gem side. So if he becomes more mature, and in some way more human (not really sure what that would involve), he could age.

That pic of YD and BD is strangely arousing.

This?
youtube.com/watch?v=5eZTJrvOoGw

That doesn't sound like Moonstone and still sounds like the first voice in the promo.

Whose ready for S T A R S

Well no, I mean you said "prohibit fusion of different gems", but they are both diamonds.

>WD is more powerful than them

Source: Your fanfiction.

ultimate power

you're an idiot if you think we're nearing end game.

Maybe 75% through

Finally a leak.

Im so happy Im crying dead serious.

How do these fucking people have the money to get all these celebrities for VA work?

>WD is the one fighting Rose in the episode 10 mural
>White is the color at the top of the diamonds insignia
>she is the ruler of homeworld and possesses more planets than any other Diamond

what a homo

I bet $20 with a friend that steven and lars are fusing so if they dont fuse im gonna be very upset

nah it does, she's just doing a more composed inflection when presenting to the diamonds as opposed to when she's freaking out in front of steven

>Officially released promo
>A leak

I don't know why people even want leaks at this poing

I dont think they're supposed to be sisters

Everyone just says that cause their diamonds
But look at the Topaz's, I feel like it was heavily implied they have a romantic thing going on even tho they look like twins

>Or at least get a hint
Jesus fucking christ you know the lore is garbage when it takes this fucking long to mention something as important as the third most powerful being in the know universe of the show.

She really is just Lionel Hutz the gem

Yes, but their gemstones still differ. Maybe their fusion is a diamond, but neother yellow nor blue

actually nvm, she's probably much more competent than Hutz

Ultimate LIPS.

Real talk though, very much looking forward to more Yellow Diamond. Kinda hoping to see her doing some administrative stuff again. Watching villains be reasonable towards their minions is a treat.

I mean
the gems dont have genders
so technically it wouldnt be incest
also technically there are no gay gems

White is the most powerful based of her imagery sheis the first fiamond seen in the mural and also has honeworld under her dominion.

I fucking wonder who's going to be the asshole that's his friend until he decides to backstab him for profit. I wonder what character has been shown to be consistently a shit person.

No one in the fandom knows what the literal fuck a leak is because we use the term so much. At this point, everyone thinks it's literally anything released before its official TV premiere date.

She literally has a different accent and scratchiness to her voice that the Elastigirl voice lacks. That can't just be composure added. It has to be someone new. Unless Moonstone has the gimmick of jumping to new voices.

Source: Your fanfiction

I'm not saying it's not implied, but posting theories as if they were facts makes you sound autistic.

The Rose fighting WD thing is complete BS though, the gem in the mural doesn't have the gem on her forehead like WD does.

>implying sisters can't fuck

I can't not notice the breasts on those gems.

Moonstone looks familiar for some reason...

Hmm....

Im pretty positive they'll fuse

Its either going to be that or lars dies

And I doubt anyone will actually die so the fusing seems mote likely

>I wonder what character has been shown to be consistently a shit person.

pearl?

I think people realize that but we are so used to calling everything that's an early release a leak so it just kinda stuck now

So?

Unlawful Heteronormativity

But you can't rule out the fact that Homeworld appears on WD depiction as her possession. Even if not explicitly confirmed I would take a chance saying she's the ultimate ruler of HW

Also >no fun allowed

lapis?

Are you sure that's not Amy Sedaris?

lapis ya dip

she's shown that defeatist mentality that would lead to "this is the best thing for the cause" reasoning for betrayal since The Message

Part of me wants to be an autist about the fact that most gems lack visible breasts. The other part of me just wants to see breasts.

>She literally has a different accent and scratchiness to her voice that the Elastigirl voice lacks. That can't just be composure added.
Why not? She's a wacky character freaking out. Versus her professional demeanor. Also it's not a different accent, she's just cracking her voice and A Nerd.

>to get all these celebrities for VA work?

What I wanna know is why they are going for celebrities and not regular voice actors? Also why do they have the money for it/why aren't they taking that money and putting it into making the show better?

No I don't think hiring celebrities as voice actors makes the show better.

that'd be a nice character redemption

Greg is Mary

Its probably just a one off character

Tell me how many talented female voice actresses that arent celebrities they could hire.

when do we get /sug/ back?

I need somewhere to post my HYPE daily