Stephanie Brown's Torture

Does it bother anyone else that they made Stephanie Brown succumb to her torture so easily? She's a really tough character and she isn't even that hurt (she kicks Black Mask's ass next issue). They should've just killed her instead of her looking like the weakest of all Robins by giving up Batman

They wanted to expose how she's the worst Robin

She is the weakest Robin, she was absolutely terrible.

Women have confirmed lower pain tolerance. Her succumbing before any other Robin is a statistical probability. Plus, she was originally just a wannabe-vigilante that Batman took in

She's also the least memorable. I have to constantly remind myself that are have been 5 Robins

I'm more offended by the bad artwork

Was it rape? Please say he raped her. I have a thing about blondes and rape.

People were suggesting that it might've been, based on her provocative positions in the scene

Also straighten yourself up user

How many years has it been, OP?

Her poor ass must be hurting from all those poundings.

Remember when Black Mask made Catwoman's sister eat her fiance?

And then when Selina showed up she killed his ass?

That was a good run

Spoiler sucks

You know it's hotter when she's raped. And it would fit the scene, weaken her defenses.

everyone involved in War Games is fucking terrible besides Horrocks, he literately quit Big 2 comics because of what they did to Steph
fuck Rucka and all his "feminist" bullshit, its literately just pushing moody alcoholic brunettes as a fetish
DC is the worst

What did Rucka have to do with War Games?

he wrote some issues/was involved in creating it

Creative team
>A. J. Lieberman, Bill Willingham, Andersen Gabrych, Devin Grayson, Dylan Horrocks, Ed Brubaker, Greg Rucka

I've only read Horrocks' work since and nothing of value was lost

>Her debut as Robin was "purely as a trick to play on the readers, that we would fool them into thinking that the big event [War Games] was that Stephanie Brown would become Robin but we knew all along it was a temporary thing, and she was then going to die at the end of this crossover story."
Horrocks

>Also straighten yourself up user
Can't sorry. I'm a black man so rape is engraved into my DNA and culture.

>bait everyone into thinking she's Robin then torture and murder her

Nice

I'm white. So it's rape and genocide for my culture, but she's white too so it's just rape in her case.

What's funny about that is that I'm actually black as well, honest to God

I'm surprised more heroines aren't raped and tortured considering how often they get captured.

I know, it's a disappointment.

To be honest a lot of male heroes would probably get raped a lot too. Like what hardened criminal wouldn't want to shove a pipe up Batman's ass tied up?

Hasn't Batman already been raped a few times? I know Ivy's gotten her hands, and her vines, on him often enough. And then there's the retcon with Talia.

They retconed the date rape? Why?

It wasn't date rape originally.

Oh shit. How'd she force him down?

Help from Ubu. He had next

Hot!

This might be the one positive byproduct of the SJW invasion. I can't stand disempowered female characters being killed/victimized for cheap drama.

I only enjoy it if it's explicit. If it all happens off panel, it loses it's effectiveness.

Poor Steph... Fortunately, that is no longer part of her past...
Though, unfortunately neither did Steph and Cass as batgirl..

Wearing a costume for a week doesn't make you really that character. Stephanie was never a legitimate Robin, she was a ploy to make Tim come back.

It's way more believable when it's explicit. That way you can at least understand how horrible the experience is.

Fuck you guys I've loved Steph since she was Spoiler & I'm proud to admit it.

yes, the only way to do it is to also scar the reader on the horror of the experience, the only way to do that is to show everything. irreversible did it with such efficiency

think about what you're asking.

>attractive girl in latex
>black mask, one of the top honchos of gotham underworld
>torture

i wouldn't be suprised if it's the first thing he ordered

the only reason she's not the weakest of all robins is she's not a real robin