Transformers thread? Transformers thread

Transformers thread? Transformers thread.

New issue(s?) are out soon, someone storytimed the Revolutionaries issue earlier with Kup and the gang. theres the archive with it. Hopefully someone with the new stuff will storytime that, too.

Other urls found in this thread:

forcesofgeek.com/2017/05/fog-exclusive-idw-publishing-august-solicitations-for-hasbro-titles.html
blastr.com/2017-5-22/first-strike-idw-publishing?__source=Blastr_True_Anthem_Blastr_Twitter&utm_campaign=trueAnthem: Trending Content&utm_content=5923d36604d3011ddb257a32&utm_medium=trueAnthem&utm_source=twitter
amazon.com/First-Strike-Hasbro-Comic-Event/dp/1684051223/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1495567928&sr=8-4&keywords=first strike hasbro&tag=transformers-20
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Did a new TF comic come out today?

According to the last thread, Optimus is out today.

Gotta say, the TF comics have been a goldmine of reaction pics the last 10 or so issues.

>New issue of OP confirmed Soundwaves position as Optimus Primes second-in command
The autobots aren't even salty about it either.

Damn I like that cover art.

Why is the two best Decepticons have in their name "wave"? Is it just that boxy robots need to have a Wave suffix?

IDW should work the Streak brothers in universe. It worked for Bumblebee and Goldbug.

The artist is fantastic. They have such a cartoony style but it's really cool.

Arcee and Galvs on a cover
They probably get a lot of shit in-universe for looking so much like Prowl.
Its designated for best boys and Shockwave and Soundwave happen to be just that.

Optimus Prime #7 came out today, it's in the Win-O thread

Then get storytiming.

Hopefully someone will.

>It's an Optimus Prime storytime today

FINALLY.

It will be if someone actually storytimes it anyway.

But Shockwave is usually an asshole.

Turns out everyone's just too lazy today.

Or maybe they're reading it, I dunno. Hopefully some user'll storytime it.

Although it's looking like thats not happening right now.

Storytime... later.

Optimus Prime #10—Cover B: Casey W. Coller

John Barber (w) • Livio Ramondelli & Kei Zama (a) • Casey W. Coller (c)
THE RETURN OF GALVATRON THE BARBARIAN! Optimus Prime meets with Alpha Trion, the ancient sage, who reveals a tale of Cybertron’s earliest days, when the original Thirteen Primes united the world. But even then, the warrior known as Galvatron was a wild card… shaping the future in unexpected ways.
FC • 32 pages • $3.99

Covers by Andrew Griffith and Kei Zama are also available.

Out tentatively on August 9

Optimus Prime #7 Storytime: (You) are all lazy to storytime edition

End of issue.

I'm just volunteering.

Till All Are One #10 (out next week) iTunes/iBooks preview

Nothing of Value is Lost Light #6 (delayed to June 7) iTunes/iBooks pre— It returns the wrong book (not TF-related).

END

Is Optimus just cursed with Prowl/Starscream like backstabbers? This is like the 3rd one.

What's the human girl's name?

kek

Scarlett from G.I Joe.
Her real name is Shana O'hara though.

>being this tsundere
Gosh I wish more of the Transformers were as fun as Thundercracker. I guess Jazz and Soundwave have things their fond of on Earth. Soundwave likes elephants and Jazz is...Stalking that human woman I guess.

wtf I want to fuck the president now.

Rule 34 when?

I think an error at the dialogue. Was she supposed to say "You know what my father was?"

Thanks guy.

I REALLY hope they don't forget that said cop where pointing a gun at Bumblebee who was Autobot President at the time.

The Costa run had so much dumb shit like this. I love it.

Yea... To bad the art was eyebleeding.
Not the worst like Heart of Darkness but still.

I like it.

The Costa Run is why the Earth Stuff will always be held back in this continuity.

I'm glad Barber is trying to salvage what he can but it can't ever go away.

Can we all agree that September 17th is Transformers Day, starting this year?

Hasbro solicits for August were released:

forcesofgeek.com/2017/05/fog-exclusive-idw-publishing-august-solicitations-for-hasbro-titles.html

New covers for First Strike #1:

blastr.com/2017-5-22/first-strike-idw-publishing?__source=Blastr_True_Anthem_Blastr_Twitter&utm_campaign=trueAnthem: Trending Content&utm_content=5923d36604d3011ddb257a32&utm_medium=trueAnthem&utm_source=twitter

And the true identity of Baron Ironblood was revealed by Amazon in a First Strike TPB:

amazon.com/First-Strike-Hasbro-Comic-Event/dp/1684051223/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1495567928&sr=8-4&keywords=first strike hasbro&tag=transformers-20

???

Bad Pyra.

However I like the idea of a Pyra/Marisa froendshio, TC they stealing your human!

Dangit Amazon, but now I want to know how he survived.

Also since the First Strike crossover has TAAO, Optimus Prime, and GI Joe, is there a possibility for a Seekers reunion?

IDW Mega link please?

We need A TF day to celebrate!

Nothing still yet tops "Arcee is a forced tranny" as "this is fucking retarded" moments. A guy getting a little trigger happy when some sack of meat is pointing a Megatron at you and you vaping him is hardly as retarded as that.

That was not retarded, its was hilarious!

YES.

I don't think they forgot, but the issue is that many people always take the side of cops no matter what the circumstances are. This is even worse when you include 20+ ft tall robots that seem harder to empathize with.

In my view the worst moment is the whole "humans start hunting down the Autobots even after the Autobots publicly take down the Decepticons who killed billions" thing. There should have been many, MANY witnesses (including soldiers, especially the generals), photographs, and video showing the Autobots as the good guys. At most it should have been a "thanks for your help, now please leave" situation.

Arcee being forcibly changed didn't feel bad to me, if we go with "Cybertron only had 'male' body-type transformers" as the assumption at the time. The bad part is the whole "well, why doesn't she just change BACK?" issue.

Also atleast the art was better.
I still hope the humans gets a verbal slap down from Jazz if they force the subject.

I hope so too.

Here's hoping it shows up in the next issue!

Yeah, like "here is the video of YOU shooting an officer of the LAW as he points a gun at the then leader of your kind... SHIT!"

Spotlight: Arcee wasn't Costa, that was Simon Furman.

I didn't say it was, I just said nothing in the series as of yet tops that for me, in terms of it being a "this is fucking retarded" moment. And all because an editor couldn't bitch slap a writer and stop him from being autistic for 2 seconds, too.

Yeah sorry I reread your post right after and realized that.
Furman honestly had some really great ideas as well as some great issues but that Spotlight has got to be one of the worst bits of lore in the TF franchise. It's a good thing they retconned it.

>In my view the worst moment is the whole "humans start hunting down the Autobots even after the Autobots publicly take down the Decepticons who killed billions" thing.
Humans are always forced to be aggressive pieces of shit in most TF fiction nowadays with the exception of token teenager human companions. On the IDWverse, all the hatred towards autobots only made sense during season 2 of exrid because Soundwave proved Megatron was now an autobot but then you also have to wonder, WHY THE HELL would they trust the Decepticons who were lead by Megatron and literally started this whole mess in the first place.

Yeah, that's also an issue...

At the very least we have a partial explanation retconned in the form of dire wraiths. We don't know how long they've been on the planet, but it's certainly been at least two generations, so it stands to reason they'd want all the transformers dead so they don't ruin the plans they have.

I can honestly see the aggression being warranted. You've got a fuck only knows how ancient race that brought their 4 million-FOUR MILLION-year old war that they've been fighting non-stop to your front door, killed a few billion of you, and also completely shat over your entire planet in the process. Oh, and now your land is full of oil-I mean, magic crystals-That these robots also want. And they'll probably keep coming for them, whether this one tribe of robots says they're your friend or not, it's not gonna stop the rest of them.

Yeah, theres no way as a species humanity will ever accept that. They'd also be fucked in any kind of fight too.

IF it makes sense let all TF fans know that September 17th 2017 is the first ever TFDay!

YES, so lets start a fight with the friendly one that wants peace!
Also I liked it when Arcee had fangs, so sexy~

Humanity can't even stop killing each other over shit like shoes and baseball tickets.

>That's not an insult to me.
>I didn't say I meant it as one.
Damn.

You should see the last issue of ROM then, he and the other Space Knights get swarmed by people gushing over them because they think they're Cybertronians.

ROM doesn't care, Livia goes along with it, Orphion hates it and reminds everyome every 10 seconds that they're not Cybertronians.

The people don't care they just think they're cool Cybertronians. You have humans not being afraid of or agressive with Transformers and it happens on ROM, lol.

That said I think the First Strike Crossover is going to level the anger playing field between both species especially since it looks like COBRA is going to attack Cybertron and now Cybertronians will claim the humans are a menace.

Go back to tumblr

Robots dont have fucking gender.

I'm guessing Pyra and Marissa will end up being the Earth reps right? That way Optimus might appease Pyra.

Hey, is that share folder for all the comics still up somewhere?

robots don't
Cybertronians do

mega:///#F!Ax4nUCCT!_5vN--HYA1R6ahJUNcx-wQ

>Oh
I love the combaticons

>That said I think the First Strike Crossover is going to level the anger playing field between both species especially since it looks like COBRA is going to attack Cybertron and now Cybertronians will claim the humans are a menace.
I swear this incarnation of Optimus has the hardest job out of all of them.
>Finally, thanks to Jazz the humans are starting to like us!
>Cobra attacks Cybertron
>Cybertronians REEEEE and Starscream now has a good reason to NOT let Earth into the council of world's
JUST.

Optimus will have this face forever if this keeps up.
Or just facepawn.

Shame he's still dead. Unless the Enigma revived him with primus magic.