What are your thoughts on the roastie epidemic?

What are your thoughts on the roastie epidemic?

It feels like it's being pushed more and more that it's okay for women in their 20s/30s not to grow up

back to /r9k/ for you, sweetie

congrats OP you figured women out completely from behind your PC

HERE COMES THE MONEY

(MONEY TALKS)

HERE COMES THE MONEY

MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY

DOLLA DOLLA

DOLLA DOLLA

Wow, I'm Sup Forums now. Fucking based OP.

When did you realize that white women are actually bottom of the barrel trash

Why the fuck do you keep posting this on the Sup Forums board?

kys lefty/pol/ cucks

This. Non-white women are the best.

Notice how these liberals aren't complaining about

6th grade unfortunately

That's it, I respect Hitler's vision now

>suspended jail sentence

What's the fucking point.

Either they deserve to do some time or they don't, what's this wishy-washy bollocks?

where we see the triggered lefty/pol/ faggot

Sup Forums would never shitpost about pretty blonde aryan princesses, they are very gentlemanly like that

I reported that thread 20 minutes ago, so shut the fuck up, you paranoid gimp

>It feels like it's being pushed more and more that it's okay for women in their 20s/30s not to grow up
5 seconds later
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE STAR WARS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE COMIC BOOKS

Wtf I'm r/t_d now. Fucking based.

TOASTIE ROASTIES

This. We're better off alone, white bros. All white women are simply not worth it. Not a single one. They have been destroyed by Jews

fucking pathetic, try reddit.

A bald assertion isn't an argument. I've already refuted your representation based arguments. Give me something else.

slavs > american trash

>I'm Anonymous
>I hate women
>Women are inferior to men in every single possible way
>Women are more likely to cheat, cause violence, do everything negative while nothing postive
>I am going to post everything I got off r9k & pol when someone disagrees with me
>Also beta, cuck, soyboy, roastie, never had a girlfriend, ect ect ect

there, thread done

What a horrible mother.

Imagine a life where you have never been great at anything, never felt the urge to be great at anything, never felt that magnetic admiration for someone who was great at something, wanted to imitate and ultimately defeat him. Just nothing. Literally all you do in life is exist. Occupy space. Pass the time. You're a chick.

You're bored, tweeting about your fucking hair and not even feeling any kind of happiness from it, just soothing your constant need to be bitter and cunty and petty toward other women. Every single thing you've done in the past year was mundane, shallow, and boring. You spent the last six hours reading kinda-interesting Reddit stories about people who made interesting Halloween hats for their kids or some stupid bullshit that you think is interesting and you may say is interesting but you're not really sure if it's really interesting. You're just fucking sitting there, gestating, fermenting, with a moist hole between your legs that guarantees you'll at least never have to get up and move around and work to support yourself.

And then you see men, over in some corner, having fun. You've never seen this before. What are they even doing? Instead of their consciousnesses merely sitting in their thick skull and revolving around itself, they are imbuing their conscious energy and intentionality into external objects, crafts, goals, projects. All the bitterness and cuntiness you feel nonstop seems to be absent, as they congratulate each other for being victorious, and happily learn from someone who defeated them. These creatures are truly content to be alive. They have found purpose in a purposeless universe.

And your gaze turns back on itself, on yourself, and you realize you've never had that. You can never have it. You're just a stupid cunt.

So you get up, you walk over there, and you fucking ruin everything. Just ruin the whole fucking thing. The five seconds of attention you get will be worth destroying it. Because you're a woman.

of course a white faggot would let his woman walk all over hime like this.
pathetic.
poor kid, cuck father and whore mother.

Why do american women have the most retarded sounding female accents on earth? I mean seriously why? They always sound mentally disabled when they talk LIKE THIS OMG THAT IS SO.

What a scummy untermensch.

This is a wonderful Television & Film themed thread, great work Mods