Did the brits really cheer for those lads running away from conflict

did the brits really cheer for those lads running away from conflict

joos m8!!!

>Honorable defeat
What a bunch of fags, Americans literally do not know what that is. We have never even lost a single war.

I refuse to watch it

It was unironically good; you're missing out.

Americans? Never lost a war?
Vietnam doesn't mean anything to you?
The American army couldn't get through Netherlands during WW2, you got fucking destroyed there.

Go learn some history, fag.

>Britain's embarrassing defeat
>It was unironically good;

gas yourself

>We have literally never lost a war

>We have literally never won a war

FTFY

Vietnam was undeclared nigger faggot, we one the war against Germany.

>We have never even lost a single war.
I hope you're not a Brit nor an American.

Butthurt yuro, your lucky we havnet levelled your shithole country to the ground yet

that's because you haven't got the balls to say that you lost it. Go make another movie about the brave Americans. Holy shit, the American education is shit.

We don't learn history we MAKE history-blessed to be the best baby WOOOO!!!

I like how the very existence of this film baffles every single ameritard because they can't even fathom the idea of a WW2 film being something other than the usual "WE THE BEST LET'S KILL ALL THE EBIL NAZIS/GOOKS SO HEROIC SO VICTORIOUS" shootout gorefest flicks because they can only take pride in their victories, which is pretty shallow.
Degenerate amerilards will never understand something like this, it will baffle their puny little minds till eternity.

American

>a movie can be only if it's about a victory
Spoken like a true mental midget

t. brainlet

>Vietnam was undeclared nigger faggot
>I did NOT have sex with that woman.

Literally who countries do not matter to me, we could destroy you with a glance. Suck my 56% cock you nigger.

It was a tactical retreat. We stomped them in the air and in Africa right after.
And we racked up a sweet body count in Dresden and Hamburg

I mean it isnt some normal soldiers fault that they got btfo

No we just can't understand why the EOINGLISH would make a dumb fucking tactical maneuver like putting 400,000 troops on a beachhead and still being proud about it even though Hitler spared them by his own grace. After that you faggots still made war with them, what the fuck.

did greks really cheer when they lost battles?

Oh look, a Wehraboo thread

Serious question. How can a British person watch at Dunkirk and not root for the Nazies? If the Nazies had won the Jews would have been hunted down and British girls wouldn't be pimped out to pakis and raped. Britain would still be a White country.

He fought the Nazies so that he's granddaughters could get gangraped. The British deserve everything bad that's happening to them.

this. based US of A greatest country in the world

Well yeah, all Brits have ever know to do was cower on their island while everybody else fights for them.

>even though Hitler spared them by his own grace
AHAHHAHAAHHAHAHA
Yeah, that's why he let the Luftwaffe keep going after them, right? What a magnanimous son of a bitch, bombing and strafing the people you're letting get away as a gesture of mercy. With a strategic mastermind like that it's a wonder how they ever lost.

>hitler spared the english
>dumb tactical move to call your soldiers back rather than let them be slaughtered in france

jesus christ your brain tumor must be bigger than a your clenched fist at this point

>we one the war
>one
Fucking Burgers

who cares

these soyboys will extinct in a few years

might as well just consider everything east of the atlantic thats not russia, china or japan to be muslim territory