Zero rewatch value

Zero rewatch value.

for you

Zero single watch value you mean

I saw it twice in theaters and have seen it a couple times more. If i rewatch it i usually end it after the first half once it goes blue

Who the fuck rewatches movies anymore? I haven't watched the same movie more then once since I was a kid.

the watched the scene where max blows up the gun guys offscreen like twice on youtube

anything plot-twist based. madmax fr got almost no plot, so got rewatchable values

The hype was about a reboot or seqeuel not being terrible for once, not the movie itself being kino.

You have to be a special kind of brainlet to rewatch something you've already seen.

Who the hell rewatches movie? Honestly.
There are like hundreds of movies that I have to see once before I even consider the idea of rewatching something, and you fucking autists watched BR2049 more than once?

The ending scene with Max nodding and disappearing is pure Kino though

I've seen Ali G like 7 times get in my level pleb

>mfw I watched A Knight's Tale at least 10 times in 2017.

5 times so far :)

Nope, wathced again and liked more than the fiorst time

I LIVE I DIE I LIVE AGAIN dude was the best thing in the movie

rewatched it 4 or 5 times.

There's so much incredible detail in that film, its a masterpiece in set and prop design.

Why was this praised so much? Sure it's great technically speaking. But that's literally it and plenty of other movies achieve the same thing. The characters are the definition of basic and it's little more than a chase movie. At least The Road Warrior had a bit more plot and was carried by Gibson's charisma.

Kino

>That's not his blood

Movies like this were made to be watched at the cinema. I saw it twice, which I've never done before (except Avatar which I saw 3 times, not because it was good, but because people kept inviting me).

This is correct