How strong is Laura's Sex Drive

If Laura is a clone from Logan would she also inherit his ability to sleep with 1/4 of all characters of the opposite gender?
If she cant get STIs should she stay in committed relationships or a long string of 1 night stands with who she wants when she wants?

After spending some time as a child prostitute Laura is probably not into sleeping with a bunch of random dudes anymore.

after experiencing sex at a young age would she crave older more experience men over teenage boys?

Not every girl is one of your hentai whores

Laura could be a nympho

Serious Question : How old is she supposed to be right now? I remember she was a tween when she first appeared.

old enough to go to a nightclub

id say 17 - 19 older than the O5 X-men but still cant buy a beer.

>teenage turboslut

This pleases me

missed a page

Probably desensitized pretty badly from being snuff whore to the point sex probably is barely on her radar anymore, a "kinky" one night stand would probably give her absolutely nothing.

And she would go for a longtime relationship if she actually didn't have the whole "YOUR LIFE GETS RUINED AND THE PEOPLE YOU LOVE DIE EVERY TWO YEARS BECAUSE FUCK CHARACTER PROGRESSION" curse.

And she seems pretty focused on establishing more platonic friendships before a romantic hunt from what i can remember reading with her, no idea if that changed since i heard she and Cyclops are a thing now.

Like superhuman strong. The better question would be who is the man enough to keep up with her sex frenzy?

>ywn fug with an experienced nubile girl like Laura who was known for being "the best at what she does"

why even live

Anyone with super strength and stamina. Anyone in Spider-Man's power bracket, that could hurt her without breaking her basically?

I am. Even if it mindbreaks me.

She'd ride you till you'd die, dude.

Perfect.