Disney have picked you as the writer/director for a Gonk Droid solo film. What's the setting, plot, characters, etc

Disney have picked you as the writer/director for a Gonk Droid solo film. What's the setting, plot, characters, etc.

Cast Haley Joel Osment as Gonk

Wall-E but with Star Wars characters and one of the fat people on the space ship looks like Donald Trump

GONK

gonk was one of the few remaining jedi survivors of order 66. he goes into hiding until the empire destroys his homeworld of gonkolia killing his whole family. looking for revenge he infiltrates the emipre and gets sent to the second death star where he gets killed when they blow it up. he becomes one with the force. RIP in peice gonk

Gonk is revealed to be canonically female

>not having a scene where gonk fights sheev after he's thrown down into the reactor room

>He was a walking battery
>But now he's the one in charge

Gonk sees his masters as force ghosts at the end RoTJ style

Excellent post.

nice

Hearty kek

The robot has 'resist' in barcode on it

I really like this post, may i save it?

The movie just flows through 100 years of galactic history, from the prequels to the OT to the sequels, and follows different sets of characters as they live and die and their stories overlap, but always gonk is in the background or interacts with them in some way. The movie ends when the last set of characters are killed and gonk sits alone in the midst of a planetary bombardment.

So the CIA of star wars?

GONK DROID MUST FUCK

GONK DROID _WILL_ FUCK

This would be pretty kino

No, like Tag and Bink of Star Wars

I was more thinking you make an anthology movie with gonk being the string that ties all of it together. And then a poingant artsy ending.
>as the bombs fall the screen goes black and the theater silent.
>*GONK*
>roll credits.

Dat tru tru gonk

Well that's a setup for sequel

I would just submit "Wallace and Gromit: A Grand Day Out"

this would work with a EC-6 droid
>droid is sold to a newly built republic transport as a cafeteria droid
>listens to conversations about events in the star wars galaxy
>ship is partially destroyed after being attacked by a trade federation ship during the clone wars
>wreck is salvaged and rebuilt by a mercenary entity
>droid is powered back online after it entered into a maintenance state due to being exposed to no atmosphere
>ship becomes a neutral transport/passenger ship after poor refitting
>communicates with a repair droid about its previous usage and owners
>the droid and the repair droid work together to fix the ship's systems
>repair droid is sold for scrap for apparently malfunctioning
>ship is impounded by the empire after it is caught smuggling illegal transport
>empire sells it to a scraper on a nearby planet, droid is sold to a local droid buyer
>operates in a poorly maintained environment until the owner is approached by the rebel alliance
>gives most of his droids to them as a sign of support
>soon afterwards converted into a rebel alliance suicide bomber droid
>movie ends with it running into an imperial gate control during a battle and exploding via hardwired commands

would you?

/ourbattery/