It's a John K projects his abusive father and childhood abuse episode

>it's a John K projects his abusive father and childhood abuse episode

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/My75o38w8Ys
johnkstuff.blogspot.mx/2012/06/happy-fathers-day.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I actually like this trope in cartoons

Why do people suck his dick again?

He made a good (at least, that's what most people think) cartoon once and thinks he is the authority on everything now.

He also was the very first person to discover Flash could be used as an easier and efficient method of animation.

I read his review of Rock & Rule and it changed my opinion of him. He really knows animation, and thinks about it in ways that amateurs don't. I wouldn't want to work with him after hearing all the stories about what an asshole/drama queen he is, but his blog is legit insightful if you're really into animation.

> I wouldn't want to work with him

This, you have to take some of his opinions with a grain of salt. While at the same time recognize some of the analysis he gives.

Louie's dad wasn't abusive, he was just overbearing.

i like them
theres something so raw about it that gets me scared or angry along with the characters

did you read the rest of this comic? the author actually really liked working for him.

I just recently rewatched the Spumco run of Ren and Stimpy. A lot of them still hold up with only a couple duds (Great Outdoors, Cat That Laid the Golden Hairball).

Say what you will about John, but Spumco's episodes are really the only memorable ones of the whole show run. And I'll be honest, I like John's Ren better than Billy's.

Are you for real? Sup Forums hates his guts because they are a bunch of pussies who also hate max gilardi because they are too much for them, fucking fags, go watch your PC noodle arms cartoons instead, i bet that won't hurt your sissy feelings

Most people dont like him because he hasent done jack shit in years after crowd funding and having distain for people who donate and excect at least something. Cans Without Labels looks like unfinished art school project after almost three years

He's a good teacher/animation historian but he can't handle producing and running a show.

working with him is not for everyone

>it's a John K's dad thinks His fictional portrayals are too soft episode

Jesus.

John K's problem is he is a genuinely insightful animator while also an overbearing, overdemanding jackass with way too many internalized issues

If your dad wasn't at least remotely relateable to this then its no surprise this board is full of so many left-wing nuMales.

>almost has Loss on his chest

so close.

nice Stockholm Syndrome

My dad was a monster, god bless him. Never have I seen another person who literaly fought tooth and nail for his family. Makes me wish I can make him more proud than he is right now.

youtu.be/My75o38w8Ys

>than he is right now.
probably not much. I'd try getting off Sup Forums.

that feel when my father is a great guy and jokester but he turned into monster when I had to do my homework

Thanks to him I barely finished school and had many summer exams

Right, becacause I have to be a degenerate to visit whatever site I want.

My dad was a soldier, he has so many problem with not just me but all his family, i forgive him for everything but he could be a better dad John relationship with his father, he should just accept he was terrible and leave him with a trauma and the forgive him and not just sucking his dick like all that shit was good parenting

johnkstuff.blogspot.mx/2012/06/happy-fathers-day.html

obligatory

My dad is a hyper-anxiety sperg who likes art and is massively introverted

He's basically me, but born in 59 and better off for it.

My dad was a combat medic for the Army, dude was a fucking sociopath and had bi-polar disorder prior to even joining the military. Beat me and my siblings, so basically how this prick acted.

Good example on how not treat your children, treating every inch of movement as if it's an intimidation technique like you're a fucking chimp isn't the best way to raise a child.

> haha real dads beat and terrorize their kids

I guarantee you this attitude has created 100x more pussy cucks than otherwise

I'll always love this gag in The Cat That Laid the Golden Hairball.

Actually guys with no dads are the biggest assholes. Catty behavior inherited from their lonely mom.

Spanking and punishing your male child used to be the norm. Girls had chivarly unless a bf that dad don't appeal to.

Noawadays most guys and girls in usa have no dads. So theyre all whiney violent unrealistic mentally ill dipshits.

John K. definitely knows his stuff but the hate largely comes from how narcissistic he is of himself despite being almost completely irrelevant in the animation industry anymore and extremely prejudiced and close-minded, believing every single work has to fit his exact criteria to a tee and everything else is garbage, with little to no exceptions.

That last part I feel is why he's more of a negative influence in animation then anything. He hates experimentation outside of what he was thought and genuinely believes writers serve no purpose and all shows should be 100% storyboarded driven despite cartoons being largely a collaborative process.

>having an overly abusive dad makes you a broken pussy
>having no dad makes you a violent asshole

I don't see a contradiction, or why you think abuse makes mental illness better.