I wish I could find a Hitler of today, and go kill him

I wish I could find a Hitler of today, and go kill him.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_A1hW5fengk
youtube.com/watch?v=WJxBkE9d-TA
youtube.com/watch?v=qPk0nX5dk_g
youtube.com/watch?v=51uwiyPvFGM
youtube.com/watch?v=x7SxLrBu5LA
youtube.com/watch?v=Jp1XN_FE5M0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Literally plebbit: the comic

He's a odd looking duck

He was really jerking it

WHAT!?!?! BUT I THOUGHT HE WAS /OUR GUY/? LE BASED CONSERVATIVE COMIC!

open your mouth and say oink

Imagine having an opinion as shit as this

FUCK DRUMPF

he's the most Sup Forums of all comedians

If you had a mini clone of Hitler, it was literally a perfect clone of Hitler in every way, but it was only like one foot tall...would you hurt 'im? But also keep in mind that this mini-Hitler is literally innocent and did nothing wrong, since he's just a clone of the original Hitler. He's pure

Remember when Norm was kind of funny? Now you listen to any recent babbling he does, it makes me sad. "God damn it grandpa, keep it together. Do it for grandma."

Please don't post like this, it lowers the quality of discourse across the board.

completely senile and completely unfunny

>not funny
>most Sup Forums of comedians

yep seems accurate

2 SCOOPS? BRONAL GLUMPFFFFFFFFF

Are you so rotten with Sup Forums memes that you can't even understand Norm?

youtube.com/watch?v=_A1hW5fengk
I wish I could go back and save Norm from death.

why is my fucking youtube home page crammed with fucking "norm mcdonald is a fucking genius" type videos

>Sup Forums
no user. I actually have a normally functioning brain so I don't go to that fuckwit echo chamber

because fuck blumpf

you seem upset

>mini clone
>perfect clone in everyway
Why is he mini? That doesn't make him a perfect clone

Because he's an exactly perfect clone of Hitler except he's one foot tall

Is everything to scale?

HUH?

Yeah he's got all the proportions of a normal sized Hitler, he's just 1 foot tall and he's 100% innocent and non-complicit in anything the original Hitler did

I almost feel like if I were to travel back in time to kill him, I'd be put under his spell.

I'd have him read a copy of Mein Kampf and ask his thoughts about it.

Does he have the original's memories?

I'd show him Sup Forums and see where it goes from there.

my boy dagwood

last line killed it

This guy seems like a REAL JERK.

I asked this to my Italian friend and he started explaining that he would be friendly to him then he changed his mind

>tfw Trump isn't actually the Hitler of today

> you'll never be a mentor a turboclonelet hitler

youtube.com/watch?v=WJxBkE9d-TA

>brainlets don't understand Norm

imagine my shock

for me, it's Colin Quinn

No he's completely pure and innocent

literally who??

>yfw

Typical Sup Forumstard snowflake response

>says something stupid
>gets told you're a fuckwit
>y-you mad bro?

One of Norm's auto-erotic asphyxiation fantasies is to imagine himself as Hitler gassing the Jews, and then trying to strangle Hitler. He has woken up a couple of times with a headache.

I guess norm really boiled your soy

really gets the noggin' a-joggin'

youtube.com/watch?v=qPk0nX5dk_g

you responded to the wrong person fuckwit

thank god for the hatchery

we would all be lost without it

He's so fucking high here, lmao

You'll like him when you're older.

Let me correct myself, he seems to be actively trolling the HuffPo fag. This is like the moment on NML when that innocent muslims joke went way over Margaret Cho's head.

That's norms style. Long drawn out jokes with a simple short punchline at the end. Search "norm McDonald moth joke" on YouTube.

>funny
>non-political, just does comedy
>comics respect him
>gets people like Jerry Seinfeld and Tim Allen to come on his Youtube show, not even on TV
>gets Caitlyn Jenner as guest to distance himself from Sup Forumseddit
Norm's /ourguy/

? how is norm anti-trump compared to literally any other comedian or celebrity?

>bringing up Sup Forums for absolutely no reason
RENT FREE

I'd keep him and take lessons on indoctrinating people from him.
Since Jews are yet again hated by most people and nations on this planet these days, i'd also partner up with him in trolling Jews online by agglomerating rekindled Jew hate in the current world.

if you had a mini hitler you could create surroundings to scale so that he looks normal sized and leak videos of him, pretend hes still alive

>RENT FREE
lol

the comedians comedian

youtube.com/watch?v=51uwiyPvFGM

I'm no nazi but he is clearly a brainwashed boomer, killing the current Stalin or Mao Tse Tung would be of much more vallue for society, but they pretend that Hitler was worse because he "would kill every race had he won the war". Normalfags are so tiresome.

You're an idiot. There isn't a single episode of Norm MacDonald Live where they don't bring up Holocaust denial. And it's hilarious every time.

Norm looks CGI in that pic.

>doesn't understand that deniers are the butt of the joke
Neo cucks and libs the eternal morons.

That was a great joke.

A O H W

He is just making fun of the common trope of going back into time and killing Hitler. He even has a joke about not going back to kill hitler for fear of looking his eyes and being enchanted by him. I'm surprised by how many being people don't seem to get the jokes.

Norm is a genius

youtube.com/watch?v=x7SxLrBu5LA

>keep in mind that this mini-Hitler is literally innocent and did nothing wrong, since he's just a clone of the original Hitler. He's pure

Anyone who says they would hurt him is a sociopath

wew that was a lot of redpills about the jews.

It sounds like Norm, though.

B A S H T H E F A S H

Here you go buddy, have fun

Give your head a shake!

>In December, Ian Maxtone-Graham, a self-described anti-smoking zealot, complained about Norm MacDonald’s lighting up in the writers’ room. MacDonald shrugged it off. So Maxtone-Graham extinguished the cigarette by squirting MacDonald in the face with a water pistol. MacDonald punched Maxtone-Graham in the head, knocking him to the floor.

huh never knew Norm was such a violent drug addict

What are you talking about
If anything, Norm has always told old man jokes with an old man's cadence, and now that he is actually becoming an old man he is ripening into a fine vino. We are entering a golden age of Norm.

A bald assertion isn't an argument. I've already refuted your representation based arguments. Give me something else.

fite me biiii

he was literally assaulted for all I knew it was piss or shit in there

Ever notice how all these holocaust deniers always start talking about how bad Stalin was? Stalin was the bad guy!

Seriously fuck drumpf

I saw that film that you recommended me that you called a fantasy. Shoah. Horrifying.

Sup Forums is based, moron.

click 'not interested' and you'll stop seeing them

>yeah he's a big fella
innit

Sup Forums has ruined the word based desu

Was Norm the anti-sneed poster?

>I'm surprised by how many people don't seem to get the jokes
that's the beauty though. Not everyone gets it and he doesn't give a shit

Norm was pretty uncomfortable when Jim Carrey brought up rumours about him taking getting into fights.

> On "Saturday Night Live"s February 24th how, regular Norm MacDonald appeared during the "Weekend Update" before a blowup of a USA Today story. It headlined the recent death sentence of convicted murdered John Lotter resulting from his part in the bloody, execution-style slaying of Brandon Teena, a 20 year old transexual man in Falls City, Nebraska, and two of his friends.

> Mr. MacDonald had this to say about the sentencing: "In Nebraska, a man was entenced for killing a female crossdresser [sic] who had accused him of rape and two of her friends. Excuse me if this sounds harsh, but in my mind, they all deserved to die."

> SNL’s Norm MacDonald is no friend of the transgender community. Just months after his infamous “everyone in this story deserved to die” comment on the Brandon Teena murder trial verdicts, MacDonald commented in his news update segment about transexual Sharon Boyd’s child custody case, saying, “Hmmm…I wonder who’s going to win this one, the mother of the 2 children, or the guy who had his penis twisted into a fake vagina.”

> Actor and comedian Norm MacDonald (of Saturday Night Live) was attacked by two men in New York City. They thought he was a gay man because he was well-dressed, with styled hair, and lanky; he was walking through Greenwich Village, a center of the city's gay community. He suffered a concussion.

Norm does a great tarantino

youtube.com/watch?v=Jp1XN_FE5M0

Norm is gay you idiots.

no, no... he's DEEPLY CLOSETED!

this, the whole thread is embarrassing