youtu.be/QwZT7T-TXT0

Damn the look in his eyes... you can tell he's really sorry

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xMd_W4uzyYk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

*rubs paprika in eyes*
I'm so sorry lol

fuck off with this normalfag shit

You can tell he's really upset that he's receiving hate. He's not upset because he filmed a dead guy and made a joke about it. He's upset that people are angry at him. Don't let him forget.

An hero when?

>here's my apology that i am super serious about
>let me monetize it so that i can make more money off of you retards

>Sup Forums - Television & Film

is he, dare i say it, /ourguy/?

WAAAAAA IM SUICIDAL SO IM GOING TO HANG MYSELF IN A FOREST THATS LITERALLY CALLED SUICIDE FOREST INSTEAD OF YOU KNOW...HANGING MYSELF AT MY HOUSE OR LITERALLY ANY FOREST BESIDES SUICIDE FOREST

Dudes a fag and so was the dead gook

dude looks nothing like he did in the movie.

What's up with his hair?

>he filmed a dead guy and made a joke about it.

literally his whole show is making jokes and acting like an idiot.

Looks like he's living in a nice place...

This guy has the IQ of a pear. He posted a video with a dead body when his fanbase is mostly children

This is the fate of Chad; nobody anywhere has ever criticised him so he's completely unprepared for it when it finally does happen

Who /Logang/ here?

>he filmed a dead guy
got a link?

reptile trying to fit in

who the fuck is this soyboy and why should i care

Reminder that based logan is 100% /ourguy/
Hello r*ddit

So? How does that make it OK?

did nothing wrong

Lmao so many butthurt losers itt

he is now transformed into a man just wait and see he will become ourguy in a year

>Reminder that based logan is 100% /ourguy/
Can you prove you've been on Sup Forums since before 2009?

Who in the fuck are his fans? What do they look like?

I need pictures. Who is this shrilly demographic that allegedly exists in the millions? I want proof that fans of this guy exist.

What baffles me the most is not only the sheer number of fans this fuckhead has, but also the sheer number of folks that defend him and his actions.

>paprika

stop giving him attention

looks like a hotel room

Hes a nip slaying alpha chad

all these virtue signaling faggots spinning this shit non stop
maybe instead of being a retard, they should look at the core of the real problem too
logan should go away nonetheless

Another amerimutt with no respect for anything. He'll kill your kids for a laugh

This was a show of character, it doesn't really matter if he apologizes or not.

>Hmm this I guy I don't like did something morally wrong better bring nonstop attention to it so it can be a polarized shitstorm instead of just ignoring his future content!

>Who in the fuck are his fans? What do they look like?
youtube.com/watch?v=xMd_W4uzyYk

okay, do it

What did he do wrong? Christ This is what reddit must be like

>what do they look like
Imagine a crowd of Gosling, Gyllenhaal, suave looking dudes

Just go do it then. What do you want attention or something?

If you're going to hang yourself I say do it somewhere where someone would expect to find a swinging corpse rather than hanging yourself at home and letting your family/roommates/girlfriend/janitor find you and end up traumatising them for life

It's like 10-12 year olds. Which is why its pointless to even have an opinion on this idiot. What do you gain from arguing with 10 year olds? And his popularity won't suffer anyway

Looks like Chloe Bennet dropped him. Poor lad.
Now i can take her for myself. Better luck next time, fella.

>He'll kill your kids for a laugh

>coming across a dead person is the same as killing your kid

Nothing really. He went to the suicide forest, saw a body, made a couple jokes

>oh no respect this beta jap who hanged himself in a public place :(((( one like equals one prayer :(((((
Leave this place, anti-logang cuck

I was talking about you

Bump you cowardly mid-2010s Sup Forums tourist from Sup Forums

haters BTFO!

why is this posted here? youtube isnt film. Nobody gives a shit about this worthless fuck except little kids with shitty parents. he and his groupie circle of faggot friends should hang themselves like that jap.

>it's fine to disrespect the dead as long as it's suicide
I think it's you who needs a break from here

nothing , taking down youtube - twitter celebrities is a sport.

Why do suicidal betas deserve respect?

Love the fact that I don't have reddit in my mind 24/7 rent free.

Hey, that's actually true. What's with this discrepancy lads? not being facetious either.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAYAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGAGA
R E D D I T
E
D
D
I
T

Sup Forumsedditors like it
zerosugar is an ex Sup Forumsedditor
swagpleb can use this to data mine gen z posters for his company

you're a funny guy, user. have a (you).

Any dead body deserves respect. Especially some strangers.
Spouting memes doesn't justify being a massive cunt.
Americans have no souls

It’s hard not to when I am constantly seeing posts like yours on Sup Forums you dumbcunt

Alright, time to filter this

If you rudely leave your body just hanging around then don't get offended if someone pokes fun about it

People are disturbed by the reality of gore so they choose to ignore it by making a rule and Logan didn't abide. But what he really did wrong was he couldn't let his youtube persona go when he was being respectful in the video so it all looked fake. Basically, he did nothing wrong besides that.

People already hated jake paul before this

Underage ban

>tfw you have to side with LOGAN PAUL of all people because the world has turned into a lame soapbox for sanctimonious faggots

He's only sorry because now his "job" is on the line. I hope that faggot gets booted and he's reduced to working as a barista in a coffee shop.

*squeaky toy noise*

Is this what youtube is now, nothing more than scavengers feeding off drama, just look at these "reaction vids" each one is just cashing in on these views

Mugi's butt is on the larger side. Because of Mugi's predisposition to easily gain weight, her butt has filled out nicely due to all of the candy and sweets she eats. Because of the fattiness, it's incredibly easy to sink your fingers into her posterior. Yet when squeezed hard enough, you can feel a tightness lying underneath all the fat, probably because of Mugi's natural muscle definition. Though it has a nice tightness, all of the fat makes her butt appear to “sag” just ever so slightly, giving folds little fat folds where her cheeks and legs meet.

If you were to see her bare butt as she sits down, the fat would squish in nicely and form to whatever she is sitting on.

The size causes her cheeks to be almost “puffed” out, which gives a noticeable hump to her backside. No matter what Mugi wears, she can't hide her deliciously plump ass. Skirts will be pushed away from her body, and tight jeans will have a hard time containing it. Slim dresses will form to the curve, giving a very nice look to her butt.

Mugi's naturally white skin is even whiter around her butt, almost pale. If you were to pull Mugi's butt cheeks apart, it would reveal a somewhat large anus, of a very pink color, which contrasts beautifully with her white skin. Her butthole would be an oval-like shape, positioned just perfectly between her fat ass cheeks. Deep lines and wrinkles run from the tight entrance outwards.

Because of her moderate sized anus, her butt might not be as tight as some of the other K-ON girls.

As for smell, Mugi's butt would naturally smell on the lighter side. Having lots of money means that Mugi would be able afford all sorts of expensive body washes and soaps, which mix with her light butt scent and create a very delicious smell. Though because of Mugi's fat cheeks, her butthole often gets very sweaty in any weather that couldn't be considered cold, which turns her butt scent into something quite stronger, yet still very pleasing.

THIS SO MUCH FUCKING THIS

THIS RIGHT HERE LADS

IM OFFENDED!!?!!

bottom is a white fucking male

Bump again

Just look at this shit

Yui's butt sits somewhere around the middle in terms of fat/muscle ratio. When squeezed, the fat of her ass will squish into your hands a bit before you are met with a nice tightness. Cupping her cheeks in your hands and squeezing would be enough to pull her cheeks apart, as opposed to some of the fattier butts (such as Mugi) needing to be deliberately spread for the same effect.

While Yui's butt might not be big enough to be very noticeable in some clothes, wearing tight jeans would give her rump a pleasantly squeezed look. If she were to bend over while wearing said tight jeans, her ass would look very filled out, straining against the fabric.

Yui's anus is smaller than Mugi's, with a round circular shape instead of an oval. It has a natural brown coloring, and the lines and wrinkles are less defined and shallow, yet still visible enough. Overall tightness is very high, working a finger into her butt would be a slow process as the tightness would be trying to push you out the entire way, though it would start to give quickly.

Because Yui often wears pantyhose regardless of weather, her butt is generally kept warm.This constant heat causes Yui's butt to qet quite smelly as the day goes on, as sweat builds up in her buttcrack. Though on the strong side of smell, it is not at all unpleasant, it smells good enough to even make your mouth water if you were to bury your face in her pantyhose covered butt and sniff. Yui also has a very strong natural smell. She could clean her butt incredibly well, yet it would still keep a strong lewd smell immediately afterwards.

It's literally called suicide forest.
This guy went looking for corpses.
What's wrong with wanting to just disappear. Leaving a mess for your loved ones to clean up might not be what you want.

>the dead person should be given respect 1 like = 1 less suicide

That, ladies and gentlemen, is the face of a sociopath who can't feel remorse but knows that it is what people expect him to feel now.

What did he do that pissed reddit off so much?

tryhard contrarian

Ritsu is pretty fit, and as such doesn't have much fat on her body. Her butt is on the smaller side because of this. And to further this, he frequent drum practice has worked her butt very well, making it small and tight. While her butt may not have the plumpness that some of the other K-ONs have, it is still a very nice butt.

At a glance, her butt is not very visible underneath her school uniform or even tight pants, rather it appears almost flat. Don't be fooled though, because Ritsu's nude butt has a very nice curve considering the tightness. Two well toned legs that meet very tight and shapely butt cheeks, it's quite wonderful.

Squeezing Ritsu's butt will show just how well toned it is. Very little fat will be found, your fingers grabbing and squeezing won't get you much other than a handful of tightness. That being said, her skin is very smooth and soft, so it's still very pleasing to touch and grope, and her lewd butthole is easily seen as her small cheeks aren't enough to cover it.

Ritsu's anus is much like Yui's. It has a nice round shape, but it differs in that the color is a lighter shade of brown, and the wrinkles and lines that surround it are much deeper than Yui's. Her anus has a naturally mild scent, which is very easy and pleasing to sniff. But after a long drum practice her butthole smell gets MUCH stronger, almost overpowering.

Ritsu's asshole would be incredibly tight, second tightest next to Azusa.

he's balding so he's trying to cover it up

Calm down

WHAT THE FUCK HAS THIS TO DO WITH TELEVISION AND FILM?????????????????????????

He was like 100 yards from the parking lot. If you wanna disappear do better

>That lazy eye
Delete this.

Which tripfag was this again?

For the past year I've seen more and more normalfags posting suicide jokes for epic ironic lulz, through shitty Facebook pages.

Why should he feel bad for coming across and filming a dead person. You have no empathy. You are a motherfucker filled to the brim with blind sympathy you cunt oozing redditer

made fun of japs so weebs are up in arms

I'd call that a mental disorder

>11 minutes
>still no response even though he said "ourguy"
Why are these redditors such fakes?