CW Arrow: Look at how quickly I declined in quality

CW Arrow: Look at how quickly I declined in quality
Heh...............Hold my beer bruh

Why was the finale so....meh?

Because the ebin grand final omega villain had like three episodes of characterisation and spent the majority of the season as a big, faceless CGI fart.

I sure hope we have a normal villain next season. Enough with the half assed speedster bad guys.

Never forget

DeVoe the thinker is likely big bad next season user! Personally I can't wait to get away from the evil speedster trope

He'll probably be a goon of someone else, maybe Godspeed

It doesn't matter if he's a speedster or not. You can't support a villain who's entire character is a game of Clue for 20 episodes.

We didn't know anything about Savitar for 90% of the season, it was impossible to care about him. For all the problems Zoom had, we at least understood his motivations even if his characterisation didn't make any sense.

What the fuck did Savitar want? To exist? To troll Barry because CRAWLING IN MY SKINNN? He had so little to his character they had to invent an artificial deadline to make him scary.

1. how do you know this
2. I have lost faith in this. It's gonna be another forced drama fest in which Barry forgets the lessons he learned and cries for half the episode.

flash at it's worst is still better than arrow at it's best

Just like Alchemy, right?

just like Cicada was gonna be this season's. Just stop.

You mean like EVERY fucking episode of the show?

I've just marathoned through S1 and S2 of The Flash this week and I have to tell you. If everybody stopped ragging on Barry for every goddamn little thing, and if Barry was actually capable of remembering his past goddamn lessons, then each episode would probably only be 20 minutes long each.

It got really fucking retarded after Barry got back from the speedforce in S2 though.

>"I am now at peace with my mothers death, my powers and feel confident that I'm ready to deal with the challenges I'm facing!"
>"NOPE BARRY YOU CANNOT BE CONFIDENT OR EMOTIONALLY SECURE IN ANY WAY FUCK YOU"

The fuck was that all about. Stop ragging on Barry for trying to be upbeat about taking on a superspeed roided up homicidal maniac who's going to kill you all unless Barry stops him holy shit.

It's just a goofy ass show, it's always been that.
S1 was great because they wanted to go all out, but it wasn't perfect.

That the girl everyone thought was gonna become BC?

I was thinking about it and I actually gained some retrospective respect for Arrow, it's at least been willing to kill off important characters like Moira, Tommy or Canary to further the plot or Felicity. The Flash wimped out in the worst way killed a character barely anyone cared about in or out of show. And who can be replaced by just going Wells shopping next season, all the while trying to make it seem like a big thing.

Yep, I would actually say that Arrow was the better show between the two this season. Both could've been better but at least Arrow handled it's villain well and had a finale that wasn't boring.

So Prometheus Man of Murder'd her?

>Assblasted arrowfags still trying to talk shit

Don't feel bad you couldn't finish out a thread with 1k posts anymore.

Watch it and find out.

You mean threads full of nothing but reaction images everytime there's a comic reference?

kinda.

she tried to be a BC but got talked down from doing it in season 4. got recruited as artemis in season 5 only to betray the team.

unclear if she was recruited by prometheus from the start (planted to be the mole in the team) or not.

Wow.
I'm sure if I were in the middle of the show like I was the first 2.5 seasons, I'd probably find that compelling, but from the outside looking in, I'm still glad I stopped watching.

lel

your loss

I hate it even more that every big bad turns out to be someone close to Barry.

Let it be someone he's never met why don't you?

>Oliver literally wasn't on the island for more than a couple weeks or whatever
>his fucking ragged looks were fake

Jesus fucking christ this disappointed me more than anything else.

Why the fuck couldn't he have just missed the boat, since, you know, he was fucking around with Ivan Drago, and then spent whatever remaining time there until another boat happened to come?

>finale that wasn't boring
yeah. Exploding island is best finale
Now we just cross our fingers and hope that Felicity died while everyone else was sensible and began swimming once they realized it all was booby trapped

but then how are you supposed to be emotional attached to the villain if it isn't Random-bystander-who-just-became-a-core-member-of-team-Flash-like-five-seconds-ago #53?

I want summerfags to take their facebook memes and leave

>Why the fuck couldn't he have just missed the boat

Because until the next boat to pass in that nowhere island would take Oliver more than 5 years, creating a big plot hole.
We knew about this since season 3, when Oliver left the island for a long time.

At least they brought back the best man in the Arrow S5 finale and he proved to be the best. S2 was so good....

Also that flashback with Moira. I miss her.

Still, John and Rene fighting and winning against Talia's students is a bit.... well, they shouldn't stand a chance.

It was a ruse

>It doesn't matter if he's a speedster or not. You can't support a villain who's entire character is a game of Clue for 20 episodes.
The season could be him playing the long game and reorganizing the metas, outfitting them with costumes or tech and using his intelligence to properly plan out their crimes so that they can become proper Rogues

And like posted there could be a trial of Barry Allen arc

With proper plotting and the inevitable 4 show crossover you could definitely stretch this shit out for 20 episodes

The flash is garbage.

So who should be the villian next season of Arrow?
It's gonna be tough to top Chase, so I hope they go in another direction

I'm down for them using more Batman villians if they get the Prometheus treatment

Maybe Black Mask could be cool for an arc that Oliver has to deal with as mayor instead of as the Green Arrow

Scarecrow would be dope too, he could work in this universe using an upgraded version of Vertigo

Flash was never actually good. It just had potential to see characters we love adapted, but then they squandered that and now there's nothing left.

No, it was really good.

Honestly, if Diggle dies on the island, you could have a pretty decent Argus vs Oliver thingi going on as Lyla seeks revenge. Doubt it would happen, but hey.

How will Barry get out of the speed force prison

The Speed Force gets sick of his constant moping and kicks him out.

Also why does the SF keep appearing as his mother and calling him "beautiful boy"? It's only encouraging him to fuck with the timeline.

why didnt barry just flashpoint flashpoint

The Thinker launches a mass Meta jailbreak
Wally can't handle it and is dying
Jesse comes back from Earth 3 and they aren't strong enough together
Jesse offers to go into the Speedforce in exchange of Barry

Why didn't Jay Garrick just take his place instead

They won't die, at least most of them.