Cuckquean Thread

What are some instances of girls getting cucked in cartoons and comics?

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/841662/9bd5cfc8ad/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Stop making this thread.

Patrician fetish desu

stop posting your shitty DA garbage there, OP.

>Stop liking things I don't like!
How is this different from the regular giantess, thicc, and 'wanna /ss/?' threads? If you don't like it stop opening the threads.

Star Vs has been a bad influence on this board. An entitre generation with the best fetish.

I never thought I'd see the day...

Keep up the good work fellas

Those fetishes are fine, yours is an abomination upon humanity. It's not fair, but nobody said it would be. Take your abominable fetish to /aco/ faggots.

is there any Cuckquean (adult) comics? i'm not asking for manga.

L-link to the full pic?

>My fetish is better then yours!

wew lad

Anything is better than fatshit.

Well it is. It's an indisputable fact that cuckshit the lowest of the low in terms of fetishes. Even pegging fags are higher on the totem pole than cuck-fetishists. It's just the truth.

>stop shaming me you are WORSE than me I KNOW IT redddit told me the truth!

>indisputable
Care to back this up with facts and statistics?

How can she be cucked if they're siblings?

>entire thread now succumbed to this fetish
Thank you, Jackie Lynn Thomas

she wants to fuck the blond smug girl

>not doing the holy trifecta
cuckquean incest between a family member and non family member where one of the siblings is a different race due to having one parent of a different race. Bonus points if it's mom-son /ss/ instead and they cuckquean a girl the son's age, or its still siblings but they cuckquean an authority figure that wanted to /ss/ like a teacher.

>I can only argue with reaction images
kek

Cuckquean not Cuckold

Is this better?

Bow down to the cuckquean queen

>Cucked by Wonder Woman
>World ends as a result
Can anyone even compete?

How can someone be a cuck if they aren't actually dating the girl?

This is so desperately stupid.

>Scawny white boy wants girl
>Girl wants BBC
>Scrawny manlet can only go home and fap to girls facebook page
Sounds pretty cucked to me.

You would know I guess.

If you want a Star thread so much, just ask for it m8.

> It's an indisputable fact that cuckshit the lowest of the low in terms of fetishes.

Ignoring the fact that it is nigh impossible to put fetishes on a definite, universal scale from garbage to good, due to their highly subjective nature:

Scatfags...

Vorefags...

Pedofags...

All of these things ~generally~ evoke more disgust from the vast majority of people than Cuckoldry does...

Your argument is bad and you should feel bad...

cuckquean is the absolute patrician's fetish. nothing is hotter than cucking a female.

I feel I have to comment on how Bella's love interest is not a black boy.

The scrawny white boy doesn't want bella tho and Bella doesn't have a crush on the black kid.

THIS

>not projecting yourself as an alpha male who wants to humiliate your girlfriend/wife fucking other girls in front of her

The use and what people expect when it comes to cuckqueens and cuckolds are not soley limited to the dictionary definition of the terms. Like most things, these words have grown over time to include a wider range of practices and applications, however, the core themes still remain. That being infidelity, loss and humiliation. And a certain level of sadomasochism, there are other themes aswell but these I feel are the most prevalent.

Just look at pic related in the OP, none of the characters present are in a romantic relationship and yet Mabel is visibly affected by the situation as we would expect a cuckqueen to be.

tl;dr
Not all acts of cuckoldry or cuckqueenery fit neatly into a textbook definition.

People who've cucked Mera.
>Wonder Woman
>Dolphin
>Aquagirl
>black manta
>Martian Manhunter

>Dolphin
An actual dolphin or some random atlantean named Dolphin?

>Pedofags
>Scatfags
>Vorefags

fxd

Both

Who are they?

How can atlantean women even compete?

Metaphor.

Cuckholding can exist in both marriage and dating, but it all ties into desire. Man loves woman, but woman is taken by another "superior" man.

Since the situation is in nick high school, some leeway can be given to actual relationships. But the white kid is the untermensch, who is constantly not good enough for the white girl, while the "superior" black man is the one who obtains all her affection. Any attemps by the white kid to obtain her affections are going to rebuffed and humilated by the black kid cockblocking him and instead putting himself with the white girl. In turn, the white guy gets humiliated over and over and over, making him less and less of a man. Which is the central theme in a lot of cuckholding.

I think the woman isn't atlantean. I think it was some weird science experiment or something.

She doesn't have affection for either the white kid or the black kid though. They're all just teammates.

And that's how Mera got cucked.

Your excellent at reading between the lines aren't you?

Eh?

I guess Sup Forums didn't expect people to actually factcheck them.

nah i don't belive for a second this is real

You have no idea how shipping works do you?

yeah we literally just had this thread yesterday though

we don't need a cuckqueen general constantly going on

Right you tell that to all the Jack spammers first. 1 thread a day if fine compared to the 5-15 SJ threads up at any given time.

When there's actually lines to read between, I usually am. This is not one of those cases.

not my fault mods don't follow any actual rules and ban things based on personal taste rather than actual reason

Not that user, but being into cucking requires you to have no self worth, you get off on being degraded. It's no different that liking being shit on.

I know this is hard for people with autism to pick up on but the relationships are implied.

Yes we do.
Cuckqueaning has very clearly become an integral part of comics and cartoons in the 2010s with the theme being present in media ranging from DC comics to Star Vs..
The only mistake is that these threads weren't a thing earlier.

In what episode? Link me a clip where they imply the relationships during the show.

You could argue the same for pegging, bdsm, licking feet like a dog, and literal scat and piss.

>Wanting your boyfriend to have sex with another girl in front of you is somehow more deviant than wanting a giant to eat and digest you
Okay then.

I'm sure there some romantic implications between the characters, I woild know cause I didn't watch the show, but I doubt there's implication of interracial cuckoldry.

>babby's first day on the internet

I wonder why you never see any parody doujins that take standard/staple NTR plots (blackmail, drugs, etc.) and reverse the genders around. That would be hilarious.

Like that one mermaid NTR doujin where the guy sacrifices his penis to live with a thottie bitch. Why not make one where it's a woman whose vagina disappears before she can get dicked?

All of those threads are cancer

There's a gawker article where each of these images is posted but the rebuttal is "nuh uh that isn't true it's racist alt-right gamergoobers."

a) Not necessarily, compersion is a thing.
b) It's one of the most common, natural things in the world for women to want to be submissive sexually. This is just another variation of that.

Like this? exhentai.org/g/841662/9bd5cfc8ad/

I'm not normally one for Sup Forums conspiracy theories but there is so much evidence in the show itself its hard to ignore

You can't get more blatant than having a "no white babies" poster in the background

Sounds about right though.
Everyone knows never to believe Sup Forums

Doesn't the poster just mean no cry babies? Cuz, you know, it's a football team?

>crybabies
>not universally white cuckolds

I'd love to see a parody where the bull can't get it up with the cuckold watching.

Cuckfags were bad now we've got them in the open unironically liking it

The "evidence" is the fact the writer is a well known cuckold film director

An incredible, foolproof logic

What evidence? Can you show a clip from the show?

Well can you really blame them for not watching the show?

>Needing a power trip by harming someone close to you to feel alpha.
How pathetic and weak can you be?