THICC

THICC

user no adderall and thicc is very volatile

why people doesn't post these threads on /aco/?

>another fucking SU thread

Don't you faggots have 10 already? Post this this on /aco/.

Shit, I thought I'd seen all of Kerwin's Susan pics. Thanks, user.

>Don't you faggots have 10 already
No?

any thread in which something even remotely related to steven universe exists is a steven universe thread you stupid idiot

AmeTHICC

I need a THICC request

>this is allowed
>cuckquean is not
I don't understand. This is actually more damaging to the world as fat people increase healthcare costs.

...If you really believe this harmless stuff is "damaging to the world," you need one hell of a reality check. Jesus Christ, how stupid can you be?

It's the new girl from Steven Universe, for those of you who don't know.

Goddamn, look at those hips.

That's how I feel about cuckqueaning, yet the mods delete the threads under the guise of it being damaging. It makes no sense.

THICC can only enrich

Thanks can I get more short stack?

I want to impregnate Aqua Marine so when she gives birth I can break our baby's neck in front of her before she dies

Sup Forums has, without a doubt, the worst THICC threads I've seen anywhere on this site.

Thick thighs actually indicate a lower risk of heart disease. It's weight carried on the stomach that indicates a higher risk of heart disease. Thick threads are annoying, but the "thick" proportions are just exaggerated versions of a technically overweight bodytype that's in fine health.

tumblr doesn't know the difference between THICC and fat because they cling to any excuse to stay at their weight

It's literally the same person spamming this shit over and over posting the same garbage Steven universe shit every single time. These threads aren't a community effort, it's one guy's autistic crusade to make the most unappealing cheesecake thread the board's ever seen. You can tell because he also posts that fat blue-haired thing.

Not enough AT-THICC...

High resolution pic please. Waifux2 is wonky for me at the time and it sucks for cartoons anyways.

disgusting.

go back to tumblr.

Still need a suggestion

alright, do... umm, i never actually watched the short so I never learned if she had a name or not

Well, you're wrong to think that. Cuck culture leads to Sup Forums and Sup Forums crossposters, which leads to degeneration of board discourse, which leads to all of Sup Forums communicating through Baneposting memes and tribal self-moderation. Thicc culture leads to a bunch of anons jerking off, but nobody's ever made a stink over getting more art to fap to.

>namefag doesn't have a good argument so he uses a strawman

This is fucking horrifying.

Is this meant for this?

I would, but there's just too much fat in the way.

Oh, get over yourself. Like it or not, there're people out there who find "thicc" girls arousing.

This thread would never have existed if that weren't true. Get over it.

...I don't even know what that is, but whatever. Anyway, have some more.

Thick Mera

That's not thicc, though. That's fat. There's a fine line between the two, but you have to draw a line in the sand somewhere, and "completely covers the muscle" is pretty deep into fat.

Jenna, if I recall

user, that's not "fat," that's "ridiculously exaggerated beyond real definition." If she were fat, her waist would be much wider.
There is a line, but the problem is everyone draws it somewhere else.

Truepost

What the fuck is this shit. This isn't even a fucking vaguely human anatomy, it's just a blob of amorphous ovals. How can anyone find this attractive?

It's the dream

>no adderall
What you want is *lots* of adderall so you can go non-stop

>and it's a FAT thread

>reddit spacing
Proof of tumblr/reddit infiltration of this site. "thicc" is not even a real word, it's some post-modern garbage used like a blunt object to beat people into thinking that fat, ugly, cellulite bitches are sexy.
They're not.
Sup Forums never used to have threads celebrating obesity (or bbc/cuck for that matter) which means that the only reason we have them here is due to some outside ethno-religious interference
It's not working, so g

I grabbed my tablet. does anyone have a wish?

Thicc-tan

>go back to tumblr.
>go back to tumblr.
>go back to tumblr.

Will do

J'ai besoin Manuella, dude.

Please. She has so little art and it's criminal.

Why doesn't anyone ever post thicc in fat threads?
Why is it always people going "I find this attractive so it must be THICC"
I saw someone comment "THICC" to a picture of Melania Trump
This is the world we live in

What is this from?

>Sup Forums never used to have threads celebrating obesity
Fat threads have existed for a while
THICC was the meme to try and counter that, but that was railroaded by the fatfags

When did threads for actual curves just turn into BBW treads?