Dick Grayson as batman

I loved Dick as batman and was wondering what you guys think of him as the bat.

Liked it. I think the DCEU as a whole would be comfier with Dickbats over Bruce.

I've seen that design a few times and I really love it, but at the same time I don't think Dick should deviate too much from the classic Batsuit.

dick is the best at everything he does

best robin
best nightwing
top tier batman

I remember one of the earlier issues Dick complains to Alfred about the cape being too heavy and doesn't fit his combat style
I really liked that bit. It feels like a realistic take on how a new guy will do filling in old shoes

Makes me wonder who will take over as Nightwing though

This designe is shit. Dick should had just used the batman beyond suit with a blue bat instead of red.

Also comfyfags are cancer.

>best nightwing

Is he not the ONLY Nightwing? Or did I miss something?

You are a very boring individual.
>Hating comfy
Seriously.

Jason and Chris were nightwing too

Clark and Jimmy were the first Nightwing and Flamebird, and there's the original Kryptonian legend

well damian is nightwing in the injustice comic atm, and there have been several fellas taking the suit for a day

>>Hating comfy
>Seriously.

Yes, i have a nice life, So i dont need to masturbate to cute moments of fictional characters to feel better.

Honestly I feel like Damian in the Injustice comics gets shit on a little to much
yeah he's a little prat but who wasn't at that age and then his life completely falls apart

he killed dick, he doesn't deserve a fucking shit

it's probably my favorite take on batman and he had infinitely better chemistry with damian than bruce does

i believe that the reason why tim is red robin is because dick didn't want anyone taking up the nightwing mantle

and if that's the case i doubt he would've approved of damian using it too in injustice if he was alive

Dickbats best Bats

technically it was an accident but yeah for the most part neither him nor most of the regime deserved the shit they get. especially since batman seemed more upset about superman breaking his toys that the justice league taking over

the only one I'd say actually deserved to be shat on was wonder woman

Chris had potential but like most of NK kind of went nowhere. I'd like him to come back for a redo (and cute brother shit with Jon).

>I loved Dick

ehehehe

He's better off as Nightwing

absolutely not, he's at his worst as Nightwing

>tfw no 25 episode Dickbats and Damian series that doesn't require you to read a weird ass event comic and side series to understand Bruce coming back to life