Will marvel ever cut it with the SJW shit?

Will marvel ever cut it with the SJW shit?

Marvel does this shit because it gets people angry, stop giving them attention because it's exactly what they want.

Right now you have this small event in which captain america is a white supremacist fascist nazi rulying america and putting up concentration camps because muh evil natzes and le poor joos.

No, it will never stop, it's been like this since forever. If you want to avoid sjw shit, just don't read shit writters. You will just know immediatley who is a shit writter. You know what, ust avoid Marvel, just stop ritght there and go read Rebirth.

Thats what I've been reading. Fuck Marvel. I can't wait until they fire those writers and do a full continuity reboot.

What amaze me is that people in this stupid board doesnt understand that Captain America's cover WAS PROPAGANDA.

Propaganda was a pretty nasty word. Pro-war propaganda was about manipulate the population.

>just stop ritght there and go read Rebirth.

>rebirth
>no shit writers

Capeshit is filled with shit writers, Rebirth as a whole is barely good, MArvel is complete shit but don't pretend mainstream capeshit is more than decent fast food

Marvels problems run so deep that it wouldn't help. You have to get rid of Perlmutter, Alonso and the morons grabbing new talent. There was one specific chick but I can't remember her name

>Alex Ross doesn't really do much anymore with DC because he was firm about doing Silver Age stuff
>he's now doing covers for Marvel and variants for Slott's Spiderman

I love his stuff. But fuck him now

He used to do exclusive shit for Dynamite, he goes to whoever will pay him

What would people think if this comic came out today?

>What would people think if this comic came out today?
Sup Forums would shitpost

>Propaganda was a pretty nasty word. Pro-war propaganda was about manipulate the population.
lol wot?
Propaganda is just political advertisement.

How brainwashed are you?

>it came out last year...

this would make great shitposting fuel

>Rebirth as a whole is barely good

You just have low standards. Not a single run so far has been "classic" material

Deathstroke is the only really good Rebirth comic coming out, everything else is middling at best.

you just have weird taste. not shit weird.
people claiming something is or is not a classic when it's still recent are fools. like the faggots who listen to rap and claim every new album is a classic.

You just have pleb taste with really low standards. The fact most books had been shit for years doesnt make the new shit good. Its mostly decent, and as the other guy said Deathstroke its the only really good comic.

Well, when the Mouse closes the paper divison of Marvel.for being unprofitable, yes.

Well, seems silly since most of their books are failing.

What do you think from Rebirth is truly great?

>Captain Britain is a durka who blows shit up

Pottery

Sana Amanat, the qt'est cunt

Ever since Steve's solo started, that cover made sense. We should've known something was up when we first saw it

user. Hitler was an sjw, he was a vegan, atheist, hated israelites, fought for animal rights, was an ecologist, and he also helped many countries become independent, like ukraine, slovakia, balkans. He also had a very diverse army, because japs and africans were also joining nazi forces

Captain America, on the other hand, was a conservative

They won't because they can't. If they decided to "cut it with" the politics that offend people now, those people will just redefine the term so they can be offended all over again.

I for one am glad the age of white men being every single superhero is over.

Seriously, listen to yourselves. You have an entire century of white guys being the hero of everything, white guys are the leader of EVERYTHING, every top paid actor is a white guy.

And then they come out with Miles Morales and Sam Wilson and you guys start flipping your shit and acting like you're being persecuted. They should make more "SJW" characters since apparently that's all any non-white character amounts to to you neckbeards.

Boo fucking hoo. I hope that DC makes Batman a lesbian black woman or something just to piss you guys off. I hope Superman breaks up with Lois Lane and gets a sex change. Marvel is doing good work and I'm glad it makes you upset.

White men are future.
Even your pic proves it. There used to be many black people, now, there are mostly brown people. In future, it will be light brown, and in the far future, they will be White

Rebirth exists basically just to fix Superman and thats basically it

black genes breed out everything. that's why obama's momma was white as snow but he's "first black president". notice how NO ONE ever called him white, even once. Caucasians are less than 10% of earth's population with the lowest birth rates compared to every race. whites will be an endangered minority like native americans.

I've got nothing against whites but it's just plain true.

>What would people think if this comic came out today?

Did you find out about the internet in the last two years or something?

No one who read it would give a shit since it's set in another universe, but it would be used as bait for for all of the people that don't read comics and like to pitch a fit.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha if that was true, there would be no white people. Obama is black? He lucks like mulatto.

Pic related is the true black

>. Caucasians are less than 10% of earth's population

Bullshit.

You are a retard that confuses european with caucasian

There are 1 billion people in China.

There are 1 billion people in India.

There are 1 billion people in Africa.

Europe is being massively demographically shifted by Arabs and Africans.

Mothers in Niger have 9 children on average. Over 60% of planet Earth lives in Asia. Almost 50% of America is non-white.

Yes, whites are a dwindling ethnicity with the lowest birthrates.

This is simply fact. If you want to change it, I suggest you have babies with another white. Also Caucasian genes are recessive.

White and caucasian are not the same thing you idiot.
White it's a phenotype, not a genotype

>Europe is being massively demographically shifted by Arabs

Are you implying middle easterns are not Caucasians?

Fucking retard

You've read a comic before... right?
Wait, of course you haven't.

white people need to shut the fuck up

Is she Wielding Excalibur?

I know, it's almost like these comics are produced by a mostly-White country for a mostly-White audience, and that's clearly not true.

Wouldn't really blow up

spell it out how you want. the bottom line is the same when you follow the trends. Less white people, more everybody else.

You can't see that's bait?

Yes and now America has a lot less whites and a lot more everyone else. It doesnt make sense to fit everybody in when modern America is obviously different from its past?

Just deal with the fact that demographics change, so does comic readership.

>Implying catering to the BLM crowd is the same as making anti-Nazi Germany propaganda

The left going full retard like this is why Trump won and is going to get 8 years.

>Lefty Marvel preemptively submitting the UK to Allah

The only reason they haven't done it for France and Sweden is because France and Sweden don't have capes outside that one Thing comic.

Fuck Trump and fuck white people!

>pro war propaganda it's good

word

Also how is Cap punching HydraCap supposed to be SJW propaganda?

Accept Cap was a means of uniting the country against a common enemy. Modern Cap only serves to divide our nation further.

How paranoid are you?

How paranoid are you?

>Accept Cap was a means of uniting the country against a common enemy

It wasnt america's enemy at that point, it was about adoctrination and making sure those young lads would eventually join the army.

>Modern Cap only serves to divide our nation further.

No one gives a shit about captain america's comics now. 300 millions and barely 30k units sold. You are overstimating the influence of comics and "geeks" crying over twitter.

There's nothing paranoid about saying Propaganda has a negative connotation.

>Will marvel ever cut it with the SJW shit?

No. Liberals will always double down and continue their ways, even as people increasingly get sick and tired of their bullshit.