ok

>get entombed in lava
>come out with a new haircut
I was expecting worse

What is this face trying to convey?

It says you should kill yourself.

slip

lame

Why can't that motherfucker just DIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

She lost the opportunity of doing the JUST haircut.

this comic is going too fast, I'm worried michelle is rushing it

>Before = It's been two years nothing has happened
>Now = Wow Michelle 2fast4me
People make up your mind.

Wait. Is she just cupping her face, or is she about to remove that mask? Can it even be removed?

I think cupping her face. If it is the same deal as Prudence's transformation that mask has a long tube going down her throat.

That scene in Futurama where Amy Wong's hair gets singed into 'an even cuter' style seems pertinent here...

I wish I could find a picture or video of it...

I think six's body is more advanced somehow since they survived a lava bath with no huge damage

Wasn't there a picture of Ava's supposed look if the TITAN transformation happened done by Michelle?

I'd be interested in seeing that if anyone has it...

Wasn't it in the comic itself? Six makes a picture of it.

So I have a question about this part: it looks like it wasn't going well, like even for a process as horrific as this. Was that because Prudence didn't "fit" because it was intended for Ava, or is it because she was effectively dead and hadn't been brought back to life, so to speak?

iirc Ashley said it was because the machine was set to Ava's size.

Yup. It's just after Ava is whats-her-face get trapped together in the gate...

That's what I figured, thanks user. Makes me wonder what a smooth process looks like.

ha

Guess they have super repair nanobots too.

Is this a sequel to that comic?

I'd laugh if we revisit this area and find they remodelled stone Wrathia into a new Titan monument.

I want to smooch the cyber mouse lady.

does she even have lips anymore?

think this might be a bit difficult user

I wanna know what Ava is dreaming already. Six is okay. I know this question is regarding last week's update, but what are your ideas on why Odin was smiling sort of sweetly at the messed up part of Titan HQ?

Pretty sure that was sarcasm. If it wasn't, then they're still right: the pacing is inconsistent and displeasing.

Isn't she pregnant now? She's probably trying to get as much done before she has to take another hiatus.

That's the thing - for all we know, TITAN's followers are fully aware of the ins-and-outs of the transformation process and it's supposed to be a painless, transcendent experience for them.

Prudith received an Ava-sized dose of meds and was shoved into an Ava-sized body, of course it was a disaster.

this is great

Does that mean Six has been constantly deepthroated every time we've seen her?

yup

I actually wonder if that tube is something meant just for the the volunteer or even Ava, so they can't speak. I can't imagine it looks good if they asked her on stage how she feels and she screaming about having her body diced up and remade into some barbie doll freak.

More chilling if she can't speak because of the tube in her throat and she only hears a synthetic voice like hers, praising Titan and the transformation he gifted her.

that's kinda fucked up

>mask comes off
damn I want this

Did tumblr rage too much onse their precious genderless character supposedly die?

dont think there's been drama since the asexual thing. think they dispersed

>butch tumblr haircut
>cute
Wow Sup Forumsmblr is real

True. The most of tumblr during that demonic flash were posts claiming 6 was a tragic hero or something like that

>Getting triggered this easily by 'butch' haircuts
Wow Sup Forums is real

It's not butch if it's not a girl, user.

anyone here ever made edits/fanart?
if so, post them
I've got a few dumb ones but I can put 'em later as well

The internet needs a containment board for Sup Forums.

Did a few back in the day. Not sure where I left them though.

I like that haircut.

Well, apparently she needs to breathe. That's good to know.

Is loli Ava coming back?

I'm not sure if height stays but the horns do

You need to calm down son...

You are taking issue with an exert from the quote I was referencing. In the show Futurama, Amy Wong's hair combusts. When she manages to fully extinguish the blaze she remarks that her hair has been:

> 'singed into an even cuter style/hairdo'

>losing hair with each movement
nice touch

same user, dumping mine now

kek pretty nice

>last Sup Forums card to michelle was 2 years ago
damn

and some requests like these but I can't be bothered to find the rest. probably deleted them

That's because we didn't want her to quit.

Is the page the author put on her site that puts music to this still up?

She's alive!

>Non-TITAN-regulation haircut

>She
kek

My hair got singed into an even cuter do!

Someone shop punished snake's horn on this

I like that Michelle really appreciates skin folds