Be in the most popular tv show and the most popular movie in 2017

>be in the most popular tv show and the most popular movie in 2017

Does he only get involved in good shit or does he make shit good?

hes either going to actually grow into a decent actor or hell become a shiity actor but teenage girl heartthrob or go full Macaulay culkin and become hated because he becomes ugly but "used to be so cute". i hope for the first option desu

fuck this kid, tired of seeing his face everywhere

>freckles

When will they learn?

Tight butthole

over under 1 the amount of dicks he's sucked

Fucking this.
I hope the user is really getting paid for all that shilling. Conor Mcgregor a is more popular celebrity, yet people don’t milk him on fucking Sup Forums or any celebrity related board. Want an actor example? Ummm, Dwayne? Selena Gomez?

how much estrogen are they putting in the water these days?

Don't worry tvdophiles will get over it like they did with Bran from GoT. He's already getting beaten by puberty.

He's going to quit getting roles then replace Danny as Not So Grump.

>The Greeks were wro-

>or does he make shit good?
How delusional do you have to be to even begin to think this?

That's because Bran was never that popular and turned ugly with puberty
Finn Wolfhard got more attractive after he went through puberty

He's only after The Rock in terms of popularity in the social media, that's actually pretty fucking amazing

He's already started to directing music videos and short movies, he's really creative with his career compared to most child actors

I think he'll end up better than most kid actors including his costars in stranger things, he actually knows what he's doing instead of just being pushed by agents and parents

Fack?

You'll never dress Finn in w white blouse tied to show his midriff, a pleated plaid miniskirt, white cotton panties, striped knee socks, and fuck-me pumps.

Not really. Pretty average for a celebrity social media account.

The Rock was the most popular actor on social media in 2017, Wolfhard was second after him

Isn't he the only stranger things actor with other films lined up?

I can see him and millie becoming successful

Yeah a lot of preteens are into him. I personally find him overrated like the TV series itself.

>be in the most popular tv show and the most popular movie in 2017
>good looks
>bitches 3x his age want to rape him
>in a band with his best friends
>seems to have a promising career
What a lucky bastard. At only 15 years old, too. But I wish him luck and hope Hollywood doesn't fuck him up.

I don’t have many facks

If you mean because people talked about ST and IT that doesn't count as him being the most popular star on social media. By Twitter and Instagram follows he's way down the list.

You got one nailed and the others will follow

Also he has an amazing connection with the most beautiful and talented thespian of this century.

Dumb Millie poster

would berry (no homo)

He has a horror movie called The Turning, and an indie movie called Dog Days coming, he also has the IT sequel to film next year
Millie is in the Godzilla sequel

hes still very young and likely doing school shit

She hasn't done that much yet, but she did a good job in ST and she is really pretty. But I thought he preferred Jack?

That's such a fake smile.

reminder

Millie fags need to be euthanized

>mfw when she puts her head down

this kid looks weird as fuck, I dunno why y'all go mad for him

kek

Why blacks always want to hug and touch others? Do they think people like that?

Isn't she dating some guy called Jacob no? A bunch of shipperfags were screaming autistically the other day.

No. That's just some dumb kid nobody likes that she's friends with for some reason. Please don't start spreading that rumor.

Neck yourself

this dude will be the next Macaulay Caulkin 2.0

OH NO NO NO NO

this thing is not human

Why are Fillie shippers still a thing?

I could not care less who Millie is in a relationship with so long as it's not Jacob fucking Sartorius.

He's actually a horrible actor.

Did you notice how his character had the least backstory in IT? He's the only one who didn't get his own separate pennywise appearance. He was obviously the meme casting pick and I get the feeling that they gave him as few lines as possible because he was easily the worst actor among the kids. Not like the other kids were great, but Finn was way worse.

He was only in Stranger Things and IT. I think you just see him alot here cause of the Sup Forums pedos

>Jacob fucking Sartorius
I have never heard of that kid before but one of the first links that come up is a Tumblr about his feet.

DOCTOR PAVEL

>the most popular movie in 2017
not by a long shot

based millieposter

>Does he only get involved in good shit

Well I've read he is indeed homosexual.