Won't be watching another episode of Rape & Molesty

Won't be watching another episode of Rape & Molesty

how will reddit cope with this

looks like somebody got the rubalubadubdub

basic gestalt?

she was a writer under Harmon and he asked for her number

bet she never came up with a single idea on her own

You forgot to mention that he complimented her. Literally what the girl tweeted.

by ignoring it, there's no sign of it anywhere on there

>Dan Harmon wanted to fuck this
I knew he was a fat faggot with low self esteem, but this is even more pathetic than I would expect. His Twitter looks like a 15 year old's LiveJournal, and he's basically begging this stupid hag to cut his balls off.

Do women just want men to never hit on them again?
Whats the future gonna be like lads? it just keeps getting worse and worse.

holy shit

so when is the SWAT raid to take this rapist to prison?

No they just don't want the bottom 80% to hit on them

wtf i hate men now

Dan Harmon is a famous millionaire he's like top 0,5%.

This is fucking cringe worthy, don't these people know what privacy is?

Is there any point for ugly men to try to be successful anymore? That was their one shot at getting girls

Like what size she wears?

isn't that technically domestic terrorism?

Wtf is wrong with women

1. She's a bitch for calling him out on some shit that is basically harmless
2. Dan is a cuck for caving in so easily

They're easily manipulated by the jews.

Yea but he's fat and ugly, and she was praising him after the shit she's crying about supposedly ruined her life, so she It's one of those retroactive rapes like CK

My god what a pig

BASTARD

i believe he also imagined himself touching her on the boob. absolute animal

A bald assertion isn't an argument. I've already refuted your representation based arguments. Give me something else.

What did he actually do to her? And do you think he has done the same to the new writers of reddit and memey?

I'M NONCONSENTUAL PENETRATION RICK! WUBALUBADUBDUB

who here //dansplaining//

>a beta white male uses his position of power to get free pussy
story as old as time

No you didn't retard. He's clearly not an attractive man

>MFW kissed an ex girlfriend I invited over for NYE and she kissed back and loved it

>MFW she lied to all of our mutual friends the next day saying "I told him to stop and he put his tongue down my throat"

Am I about to be #metoo-ed, lads?

was Pickle Rick a cry for help from the female writing staff? were they scared of Dan's "Pickle Rick"?

>Asking for a number now= rape

lmao just start world war 3 already

based baldposter

you're already known as the town rapist

>male try's to get pussy

Absolutely disgusting behavior, when will men be stopped.

Be hot, fuck every girl. Be literally average, suffer risk to your career every time you wanna date.

Kek

Notice how only unnattractive men are getting fugged

I mean, if you're gonna get accused might as well do the deed, eh?

>having to ask for it

she's not interested

Thankfully she's a bi-polar coked out college flunkie

I'm just trying to avoid the witch hunt though

Jej

This bitch whines over a guy asking for her number?
I'll never watch Cuck & Morty again either

So thats why he made so much of a fuss over how there should be more female writers. Haa..

I wonder sometimes that if I ever got into a position of power I would be more afraid of speaking with women.

Why do men put up with this? Publicly apologizing for asking for a phone number? Why are these pussy ass men going along with this?

> its liberals living out a bad guy/victim larp of something they themselves invented episode.

Pottery.

Even a basic office job, had a girl who would bring up "orgies" and other sexual topics every happy hour. Had a chubby manlet joke back at her once, same guy would drink with us often, several other guys would joke with her often. Reported him for making her uncomfortable the next morning.

I have my own story from a job before, get close with a girl coworker who was from marketing (I was finance), we almost date but she ended up with some other dude. Was a little miffed because she had lied about how long they were dating. Don't talk for a couple weeks, see her in hallway once having trouble with boxes, ask if I can help, get reported that very evening.

Never...trust...women.....at.....work.

Nah user just never talking to women is sexist too.

This has actually become a problem in the corporate world, used to be CEO's would take lower level boss's under their wing and teach them the tools of the trade,
Now, no male CEO wants to go anymore near any women for fear of being accused of being a rapist. women have created an environment of fear and ostracised themselves. and they'll still whine and complain.

Dan Harmon was a regard for not listening to any of the nihilistic rhetoric his show spouted.

You do not know women. The woman expects to get something out of it and is she does not, she would go after the guy even harder than after the chubby one.

I bet she made more than you for the same job, because "wage gap"

Nevermind the fact that she can get men to literally pay for everything she wants.

I think it might be even "normal" to have such outward push, I mean take the French revolution, peasants being treated as third class citizen, and the revolution brings more blood and injustice, it was not all merry and roses, likewise the US government after the revolution took like 30 or so years before stabilizing itself.

I think that such situation in the end will even out and equality will be much closer.
But I am glad I don't in America.

Roosh was right when he said that feminists would try to make it a crime for non-alphas to hit on women.

Christ.

Women will destroy television

We worked different jobs but yeah she made a little more then me basically playing around with Photoshop on her mac. CONSTANTLY complained about her job, that she wasnt paid enough, that the owner was so unreasonable, that she wanted to quit ECT...

When enough white men realize the game is rigged against them, what will they do?

>Sam gets his show cancelled because he supported Trump
>Harmon keeps his show even though he's a rapist

What did Adult Swim mean by this?

Cry about it, I imagine. Maybe shit their underpanties.

Dan "If she want the job, she gotta drink my szechuan sauce" Harmon

I'm having trouble believing this. Please say you're meming

You need to float that idea on Sup Forums and get Harmon fired through a harrasment campaign

If you call him a rapist just based on these tweets you are no better than the Spanish inquisition

>this fragile
>can you take me back in time and change what happened
>change that time you said nice butt
Stfu whiny bitch

One time I was driving with this chick. We parked and she initiated the make out. We went at it for a bit. Everything was fine. Then the next day she tells all my friends that I forced myself on her. One called me and was calling me a piece of shit.

Then a couple days later the same friend came up to me and apologized because the girl did the same exact thing to him lol roasties gonna roast

Should have cleaned his clock anyway for him doubting you

motherfucker
how dare he
that man
that ugly fat man
holy shit
i am triggered
T R I G G E R E D

serves you right for perpetuating this retarded feminist culture, dan harmon. .take that, you fat retard

If there is a God, this will ruin his career. Now's your chance to prove yourself, big guy.

Why are they discussing this openly and not in private?

>mfw this literally happened to me too with my fucking boss
>no one was told about what happened between us except for a delightful few who worked close to her, or were close to her as friends at work
>i didn't lose my job, and there were no consequences aside from the fact that she doesn't talk to me anymore (not what she actually wants but what people told her to do), and a few kneejerk reactionary femshits tried to be overly stern with me about non-problems that i would just kinda look at them funny and move on from
>mfw she loved it and probably would've done more

Because these people are drama freaks who have to broadcast all of their problems to the world.

Yes, in abuse accusations it's all about who makes the first accusation. You lost, dude.

Because she wants to smear this guy as much as she possibly can.

Oh shit, that reminds me, I have to schedule my wife's pap smear. Thanks user.

If all he did was ask for her number why is he stuffing his balls in a guillotine with this tweet?

It's like he's inviting them to chop them off and cancel his show.

Reddit com/comments/7nwng9

>writer

oh no no no

Women so badly want to make a man's sex drive a disease.

That fucking bastard.

He'll burn for this.

Why are you scheduling appointments for that bitch?

The number thing wasn't sexual, he was calling her to yell at her for being a bad writer. Basically he was an asshole boss, that's it.

Holy shit someone arrest this bastard

Institutionalized self-hatred of white men.

the kicker is she initiated the entire thing since flirting with me in the beginning. all i did was follow through. when she realized it was getting real she was like "NO WE CAN'T DO THIS I HAVE A BOYFRIEND THIS IS WRONG" to which i said "okay, lol" and stopped. didn't stop literally everyone else from thinking is was a rapist or some shit.

Why do women lie about famous men being sexual harassers? Half these "assaults" are hardly more than a man complimenting a woman on her appearamce

Oh, that explains everything.
Hear me out: Women will do anything to avoid looking like a slut. Basically, they want to be sluts but they want it to be our fault. She's just doing the typical anti-slut defense that all women do. Better to smear you than admit to the truth.

sexist pig, he should be crucified

>Why
It's an easy power play. We live in a world where allegations = results. Any decently attractive woman with even a small amount of talent can skyrocket her career forward by being the "brave woman who spoke out against sexual harassment."

She gets increased publicity, hero points, AND victim points all at the same time.

> tweeting remorse

well look at him

Carlos.

Let me add one more point.

The reason for a woman's anti-slut defense is simple: her reputation depends on it. Alpha males and competing women will devalue her if she's had too much dick, so she must protect her reputation at all costs. Her reputation = her ability to score a good male = her ability to have a good life.

>The sound of a million womens pussies drying up as soon as they read his reply

Soyboys when will you learn, whiteknighting gets you nowhere

i dont have a +200 IQ so i dont watch

I am OUTRAGED. This is shocking, disgusting and absolutely UNACCEPTABLE in 2018!

i w-w-want that number megan *burrrp* t-t-that's what this is a-burp-about! I NEED THAT NUMBER

Is Harmon the retard who brought women writers to Rick and Morty?

Worse than fucking rape man, WTF

probably
more women=more chanches of getting numbers

>But I'm a good person! I hate nazis and have been a good ally!