Always make jabs about how I dislike Snyder and wish he weren't at Justice League's helm

>Always make jabs about how I dislike Snyder and wish he weren't at Justice League's helm
>This happens

I feel like a shitbag now. Damn, I really wish it weren't under these circumstances.

Losing a child to suicide must be the worst thing. He's been trying to work through the pain since March, keeping this within the family/studio and not speaking publicly about it until now.

My heart goes out to you, Zack.

He wil comeback stronger than ever. And make a batman movie centered around HELENA WAYNE.

Fuck robinfags and quipfags

His kid dying doesn't make him a better (or worse) director. No reason to feel like a shitbag.

You're a massive faggot.
He deserved it. He's a rich hack.

>I feel like a shitbag now. Damn, I really wish it weren't under these circumstances.
>Losing a child to suicide must be the worst thing. He's been trying to work through the pain since March, keeping this within the family/studio and not speaking publicly about it until now.
>My heart goes out to you, Zack.
Get the fuck off of Sup Forums you faggot.

What really made me feel for the guy was his statement about why he didn't reveal it sooner.

>"When it became obvious that I need to take a break, I knew there would be narratives created on the internet. They’ll do what they do. The truth is…I’m past caring about that kind of thing now.”

I mean geez. I know he's made some bad movies, but people ace like he raped their mother or something. Even George Lucas isn't as hated.

yeah, personal tragedies are not excuses for his shitty films

Wasn't Helena a robin too at some point?

I guess Whedon is finishing the film, but the rough cut is mostly done, anyway, and he's just directing the extra "emotional scenes" that Snyder wanted to add in. So, it'll still probably be Snyder's movie.

Maybe the film hasn't gone to editing yet, though? Maybe Whedon will do a better job working with the editor than Snyder would. Part of the problem with the last two films was the shitty editing.

I dunno, it'll probably still be shit, whatever.

Still feel badly about Zack, though. I dunno, there are more important things than whether or not a movie about people in rubber suits who beat up CG models are shit or not. I've probably been hyperbolic in the past about Snyder committing some kind of human rights atrocities because he made a shit Superman movie.

Snyder hasn't made a single good movie you fag.

I can sympathize. If my dad was Snyder I'd off myself too.

Could make him better.

Your wish just saved Justice League. Don't feel bad.

Fuck he made this tragedy public because of the smear campaign, jesus christ

Don't worry Zack, Disney won't make a movie better than 300 or Dawn of Dead this decade, they haven't get anywhere close, you can take your time your legacy is safe

And yet, everyone ignores that the FUCKING WRITER BEHIND ALL THIS SHIT is not only still around, he's going to try his hand at directing for the new GL film.

Snyder's camera work was never the problem. These films are being written by a man who openly hates comic book fans and decries the idea of comic book mythos as stupid.

he looks like a slime in a jews skin suit

>I feel like a shitbag now.

It's all going to plan. The "suicide" is a short-term annoyance that can be used for long-term strategic gain. And you fell for it.

You what could really be terrible? What if the movie sucks super hard AND has an "in loving memory of..." at the end? I always feel really bad when that happens.

he´ll return to make Batman kill hundreds of criminal in a giant Bat mecha. Running time 4 hours. So eat dick faggot haters.

>Justice League might actually be good
So now all of those drones that were defending shit Synder trash might actually have a GDECENT movie on their hands.

She did suicide because his Supeman movies was unbearably embarrassing

Nice work, Zack "Certified Rotten" Snyder

they killed his daughter because he refused to step down

Damn. The marketing for Suicide Squad 2 is on a whole nother level.

Watchmen is... okay. Mostly because it was a direct adaptation of a good story, so there was little room to fuck up.

Even then, it's not a great movie. The comic was great not just because of the plot, but how it played with the medium. Snyder used the same plot, but didn't so anything similarly interesting with the medium of cinema. So, something is lost.

Also, thw stylistic choices were dumb. Watchmen brings heroes into a more realistic world, where Rorschach sprains his ankle from jumping from a high platform (can't just jump across rooftops like Batman in this world), and Dollar Bill dies because his cape got stuck in a door.

The movie, though, has everyone doing Matrix kung-fu moves, like every other action flick.

I feel like nobody noticed my filename in the OP.

>openly hates comic book fans and decries the idea of comic book mythos as stupid.
He is not unjustified in this.

Yeah, I feel bad for the guy.

But lets be honest, WB was going to force him out no matter what. They were pretty screwed when it came to pulling the plug of JL since they rushed that shit into production. Thats the only reason he got this far after BvS' reception.

>uses daughter's suicide to buy himself some breathing space from social media
That would make him an even bigger scumbag, and totally justified reason for her to kill herself. Imagine having Snyder as your dad.

You're gonna be "that guy"? Seriously?

This is some monkey paw level shit. I wanted them to get rid of Snyder, but I didn't expect it'd end up like this.

Sage and report for tertiary garbage

A death in the family doesn't mean he's a better director.

And DC fans are going to use this against Marvel fans, I swear.