What a wonderful character she turned out to be

What a wonderful character she turned out to be.

What happened to her?

With a skirt that short, let's hope it was a gentle breeze.

Bendis didn't know how to write her so she BAAWWWWWWW'd and went away.

Bendis is bringing her back in the Defenders book he's writing. CBR interview has him namedrop her.

>Defenders

What. How the fuck could she help out the street level Defenders? She's could kill all 4 of them in a second. She's super OP.

Yeah, but she is going to be written by Bendis. That's a serious handicap.

>>Sentry
>>Eva Bell
>>Venom blast
Bendis always, ALWAYS has a super OP character on standby to get him out of all corners.

im guessing shes either gonna be killed off quick for cheap shock value or become arm candy for bendis latest self insert

Has Eva ever been barefoot?

>That lashing out at Cyclops despite the entire situation being in no way his fault and threatening to stop him from being born
Bendis shat the bed, even despite her being his token waifu character of the book.

She was decent before they went with the idea of giving her an angsty backstory when she went to the future and stayed there for years, had a husband and kid and watched them die before going back in time.

Believe it or not, Bendis is gonna shoehorn her into Defenders of all places.

>xmen go out of their way to save her
>they have no idea she has a family
>she loses them and hates the xmen

Top notch writing.

Any shots of her barefoot?

No, stop asking.

>xmen go out of their way to save her
did they though?
the looked around the savage lands?, found her, the shining girls read her mind and told cyclops and nothing happened till the end.

This. I loved how she was somebody who admired heroes like Captain America, and then found herself on the opposing side of Captain America and labelled a terrorist. But the whole time, she believed in what she was doing and just wanted to be a hero.

I was reading up until I realized that it wasn't even a slow-moving series, it was actually just going nowhere. When Bendis pulled that "muh family" character change, she became a lot duller. Also, why'd she lose the QT pixie cut?

All of Bendis of mutants were so fucking bland and uninteresting.

>OC mutants
Goddamn auto correct.