*blocks your captains chair*

*blocks your captains chair*

"ah good day, if you will excuse me for a moment I seem to have jizzed in my pants."

giv alien/mummy/spy gf

she's cool tho

Star Trek Beyond was good.. GOOOD!!

Sofia Boutella thread? Sofia Boutella thread.

you forgot henchman

genuinely good

counts as kind of spy imo

"As you can see on this projection Mr Scotty, this is an extreme close up of my genitals. Notice the moisture pouring out like a waterfall."

Best female character in a big picture in at least 10 years. Thoroughly enjoyed this film despite holding no hope for it based on Into Darkness and the trailer.

She's kind of odd looking but she seems like so much fun that I've developed a major crush.

Sofia is bae

She was in a spy movie but her roles was not a spy. She did fuck all spy like things. Henchman and or bodyguard were her only roles as Gazelle.

So lovely

Omg. It was her in the mummy!
Knew I've seen that odd cutie before but could recall Kingsman and Star Trek.

She always ends up being the best thing in every movie she shows up in.

Unironically Best Trek film since Undiscovered Country, and she's a big part of that. Should replace Chekov in any 4th entry to the franchise.

>that cgi
Is this Spy Kids or something?

Is it really better than First Contact though? Sure FC isn't perfect but neither is Beyond, and I think FC did a good job of bridging the Trek TV series with normie blockbuster films compared to everything that's come since.

She had a 'serious' drama role in less known movie "Tiger Raid" (2016) and was fine.
Her upcoming projects are Hotel Atremis (original idea sci-fi/drama) and Fahrenheit 451 remake.
Not bad for a dancer, not bad.

I hear she was up for the part of Elektra in DareDevil but was awful in auditions, With what he's done since I can't imagine it. Honestly this

I loved First Contact when it came out but there's a lot of things you have to ignore about it now. Beyond was a better action film and since First Contact didn't really aspire to anything greater than that then the prize kind of has to go to them. Not much in it though.

hmm didn't know this, not really following Marvel stuff.
>FUCK YOUR OWN FACE!

Good, I hope she stays away from Marvel so she can form her own acting style rather than being typecast in Quipshit.

manalive this new batch of star trek movies made me .. i cant quite say hate the series since they are riffing on the old ass characters from the 60s that i never cared about... but really... that franchise needs a fucking vitamin shot and a kick in the ass if they EVER want to capture teh spirit of the times... that probably will never happen tho. ON TO THE NEXT FUCKING THING, guys, please... lets make something else, lets shill for iain banks CULTURE extended universe in 14 movies minimum or whatever

she was interested only in few figures like Mistress Death or Lady Deathstrike
seems like she likes to play somewhat baddies gazelle) or death-related (mummy) roles

She would be perfect for me if not the butt cleft chin.. it distracts me too much, just me tho

thats what partly makes her special. not another similar face among other faces. the other part is her flexibility

arghh why the fuggg my peepee hard

>mark

NO ;_;

u r not alone
walking down the streets of London, wearing nothing but some bandages, she immediately became my top tier nightmare-waifu.