Should have listened to me. All your friends and your one true love are all gone. Was it worth it?

>Should have listened to me. All your friends and your one true love are all gone. Was it worth it?

yes

Nobody's gone, except Ashi. Everyone is just living a different and better life.

>Nobody's gone, except Ashi. Everyone is just living a different and better life.

Nice headcanon.

Same to you.

>UNDO THE FUTURE THAT IS AKU
>*Undoes the Future*
>"WELL THOSE PEOPLE ARE STILL THERE"

???????

The people of the future would simply be leading different lives.

This
However, there is an equal and opposite reality you have the acknowledge:
The future that was destroyed leads to a new future, arguably one where the mean level of suffering is lower because Aku isn't sending psychopaths and robots to villages just to torture them.

>"All your friends are gone..."

Yeah, because Aku fucking murdered them with the spear rain. Did you not watch the episode?
>What are ambiguous endings

Not true.
The things that aku did could very well have lead to the circumstances of specific people coupling when they wouldn't have before (particularly if they had more options, say, due to a lack of roaming and unchecked murderers keeping the population low)

Nice headcanon.
Considering we are talking about thousands of years here, under Aku's reign, things are going to be tremendously different. Since its a singular timeline, (Aku realizing he's fucked when Jack went back into the past) It's pretty retarded to think that the same exact people are going to exist thousands of years later just different life's under different circumstances.

>What are ambiguous endings

Not the ending Samurai jack had.

So your could haves mean more than anyone else's could haves?

>All these years, I have seen so many innocents fall victim to Aku; kind and decent people. My friends, my family, every one of them. His evil has taken everything I've ever... loved. All I have left are memories. I do not want you to become just a memory.

Holy fuck.

Gotta get back. Back to the future.

Nice headcannon as well user.

>Direct references from the show is now considered as "headcanon" when you have no argument

Samurai jack fans everyone.

>post-credits scene
>Ashi inexplicably returns through another portal in time, wearing crazy 80's future-esque clothes
>"It's our kids, Samurai! Something has got to be done about our kids!"

Well he has all his old friends, and he never really spent time with anyone but the scotsman

Shoulda married the Scotsman instead.

> Scotsman

Who?

Shut the fuck up or I will hurt you.

Relax user
Just want to know who you are talking about.

>killed the most evil being in the universe ensuring a future that is not under the yoke of aku
>his friends from the past are still there
>futurecucks still salty
Pretty good ending

>his friends from the past are still there

Who?

This meme is cringy as fuck.

Not as cringy as people defending this garbage writing to the point of making up fan-ficiton

Still pretty cringy my man

>b-but not as cringy as you! he started it! MOM! MOOOOOOM!

This is amusing watching 2 different headcanons fight it out

>SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!

>He thinks his headcanon is a direct reference to the show

We've all been there, user

Looks like you still haven't gotten out of the phase either.

Everyone...
GROW
THE FUCK
UP!!

>thinks we can still have mature discussiona bout SJ
Very nice headcanon

Eat a bullet

Steven Universe fans can have mature discussions and they're all a bunch of children.

>Was it worth it?
Yes.

Was it worth it to slay an ancient all-powerful space wizard to prevent millennia of suffering at the hands of said space wizard? Maybe.

Worth it enough to BTFO of Jashi shippers and futurefags. Absolutely.