NO ONE CARES IF YOU DIE YOU LITTLE BITCH

NO ONE CARES IF YOU DIE YOU LITTLE BITCH

THEN NO ONE WOULD HAVE TO PUT UP WITH YOUR FUCKING WHINY SNIVELING LIGHTNING ROD-FOR-SILENT-HILL-MONSTERS FAGGOTRY ANYMORE

Reusing the same cast for season 2 was a fucking retarded mistake for which the series paid dearly. It was quite clear that the final scene of season 1 should have been the last time we see any of that cast or the location of hawkins.

t. mindflayer

I like him. Better actor tan I expected, and I hope next season he gets powers, and him and Eleven can bond over that and both wanting to fuck Mike.

El wouldn't share, she'd probably take him as a threat.

The actors are BFF's they seemed pretty adamant about actually working together next season. Rather than have El just staring at his unconscious body.

If Stranger Things was like an anthology series where each season was a different monster in a different community, while keeping the comfyness and writing quality of season 1, I'd like it more. Season 2 was a force rehash of season 1, but the writing was shittier and it was just more mean-spirited. That's why it sucks so hard

It didn't work for True Detective.

They should have kept the cast but done an entirely different 70/80s themed story with the same cast in new roles.

It didn't work for American Horror Story.

I'm referring to Eleven's jealousy. Remember when she saw Max talking to Mike and she made her fall. If she thinks Will's gonna take Mike from her, she's gonna beat his ass.

>9 seasons
yeah what a failure that was

What the fuck?

I always wondered if they will give him a season where he can actually be normal and get a chance to act like the other kids

>two worst actors on the show are BFFs

What a surprise

Isn't this right around the time for an AIDS epidemic? That could be a great endgame plotline for Will.

Season 2 was fine but it should end there with them. Season 3 going off with the indian bitch will be awful.

A very special episode about where the kids find out why Will spends so much time in the park bathroom.

L needs to stop being such a little autistic bitch

Everyone needs to stop enabling her bullshit and tell her to step it the fuck up

found the pleb

She was raised in a lab to be a weapon. It's not like they taught her social skills.

Season 2 shot itself in the foot by using will as a plot device again