The protagonist of the last movie you watched is coming to kill you...

The protagonist of the last movie you watched is coming to kill you, but luckily Jackie Chan circa First Strike is here with a ladder to protect you, and he don't want trabble.

How fucked are you?

Jackie Chan from First Strike versus Francis McDermott from Three Billboards. Me and Jackie will likely burn to death.

James Caan from Theif
We'd have an okay chance if he doesn't just shoot us first

Do you feel lucky, punk?

Warren Beatty, Dick Tracy. Would be interesting, Tracy has plot armour.

I watched Thief a couple movies ago, pretty close.

>Evil Mclachlan
im fucked desu

>Andy Garcia in Godfather 3
im fucked

Jackie will demolish Tin Cup if he can just manage to get in close. Long range he'll get killed in one perfect golf shot.

>The Private Lives of Elizabeth and Essex
Well Essex is a trained and decorated knight so that could be problematic. Jackie could probably take him though, with the ladder. Elizabeth would obviously not stand a chance in a fight but could probably scheme us into an unwinnable situation. Still, I think we'd have a shot

So it's Jackie vs. John McClane

>coming
jackie chan vs rey
how fucked am i lads?

>Jackie chan vs Dane Dehaan

I think I would be ok.

>golf sniper
I'd watch this movie

Have they ever had a buddy movie? If not why the fuck not that would be great

Just trick the fucker

>The Chanster vs Pacino from HEAT

who wins?

Frodo Baggins about to get his ass whooped

Maximus from Gladiator.

Not sure if fucked.

Jackie vs KD6-3.7
im good.

>blonde chick from Friday the 13th part two
I think I'll be aight senpai. I mean she couldn't perform a killing blow, on a kneeling jason, with a machete, from one foot away

If the person Jackie is fighting is seemingly better than him, Jackie wins, because he always wins if he's the underdog.

Otherwise, there will be a plot reason (or comedy reason) why Jackie loses to someone he should be better than.

peekaboo im about to fuck you

You’re fucked bro

>Emily blunt is gonna sit on Jackie Chan's face
I'm fine with this

fuck

Officer K is not particularly skilled just happens to be really strong I think Jackie will prevail if there are no guns