>learn nothing
>have all your mistakes cleaned up by stronk independent womyn

Would you let your kids watch this?

Other urls found in this thread:

nameyourroots.com/names/report?name1=De Mayo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Steven_Universe_episodes
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Lego_Ninjago:_Masters_of_Spinjitzu_episodes
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The same reason I'd let them watch a show about a borderline autistic talking sponge working a wageslave job.

It's just a cartoon, and it's up to me as a parent to ensure that my kids don't turn out retarded, not the TV.

Kids don't watch this show. The ratings are shit and it's never aired.

Id let them watch old sponge but not the second gen

but said womyn are the reason why he does the stuff he does (they coddle him too much, teach him too late and be cryptic as much as possible)

>the fatfuck cries again

Can you blame them? They went for an overarching plot instead being episodic and then they took multiple long hiatusas during their seasons. A kid or teen that doesn't watch it online isn't going to know what the FUCK is going on.

Not to mention they are notorious for being bad at slice of life and at comedy. So not only are the plot development episodes confusing but the other episodes that don't revolve around the story aremy entertaining either.

He learns lessons all the fucking time. He also makes it a point to try to clean up his mistakes if he makes them and says multiple time how he doesn't like how the gems coddle him.

STFU, liberal cuck
kill youraelf!

This. Steven has learned to stay low & keep his mouth shut when dealing with people who are trying to kill you.

Yeah honestly if a child picked it up during the TV release in 2013, they're now nearly four years older than they were when they first got into it. With the numerous hiatuses there's no way they've kept the attention of someone who was 7 or 8 and is now 11 or 12 with no consistent content produced in between. It's basically being kept afloat by a dedicated fanbase of young adults.

>when you're old enough to be in high school but you've been raised by aliens who have to be explained what it means to have fun and celebrate a birthday and they keep you out of school so your mind never progresses past the age of 7 and your body only grows when your character grows so you are stuck in the body of a young child and because they kept you out of school you have lost any social skills so people pity you for having autism or aspergers when in reality it's because you just haven't interacted wothbkids your own age and you're also morbidly obese because they doint understand how to feed a child and your father doesn't give a shit because he's also a fat, stupid, deadbeat and so you spend all your time crying and eating and yelling

>perpetuates the shitty tumblr-tier character design currently ruining western animation

No

He just had such a strong crying meltdown that he couldn't fuse with Connie. She was begging him to fuse and he doesn't even acknowledge her.

Is this an allegory for USA?

Considering the ordeal he was caught up in, I can't say I blame him for having a meltdown.

The stress of rescuing him friends from being abducted, along with the revelation that he's the one who caused them to get kidnapped, wound up taking his toll on him.

...You've got problems, man. Lighten up for once.

Remember when we used to make fun of people for pulling the "THINK OF THE CHILDREN" shit?

good times

/thread

Whoa! He's crying again. Huhuhuhuhuh

Yeah. Mrhrhr
Wuss.

Yes

>is pink
>is fat
>has a snout
He must be a pig with a negro hair.

>Implying I'll ever have kids

he's jewish
nameyourroots.com/names/report?name1=De Mayo

>Learn nothing

Legit can't tell if you're just baiting or actually autistic

Half Jew, half alien rock to be exact.

Its a bait thread what the hell do you expect?

Its the second highest rated show on CN you dumb fuck.

I like Steven.

Actually the character itself hasn't learned nothing from the first season to this one. It's part of being an episodic cartoon with forced lore.

When Steven encounters real power, anyone who isn't willing to compromise for him, he realizes he's not as important or powerful as might like to think.

>When Steven encounters real power, anyone who isn't willing to compromise for him, he realizes he's not as important or powerful as might like to think.
explain this

His encounter with the Diamonds.

Same reason I'd let my kids watch Invader Zim, Spongebob, Adventure Time, Star vs. Evil, or Billy & Mandy.

It's a cartoon that celebrates being ridiculous while having characters that act semi-retarded; just like real kids. It's relate-able for these young pups.

This is obvious bait thread, but what the hell I'm bored.
>Steven fixes all the problems the gems cause
>Steven is repeatedly told he's better than his mother
>Steven is always shown as morally superior to every gem and human character in the show except his dad, the other major male character in the show
>The gems are portrayed as pathetic, stupid, and overemotional to detriment of their cause and Steven's life
>Meeting Greg is what made Rose Quartz finally understand her errors in dealing with humans
>Steven is now a better fighter than Amethyst, a gem who was literally born to be a warrior and who has hundreds of years of battle experience
>Steven is discovering new ridiculously overpowered abilities every fucking week
>the "great and powerful" female alien empire is shown to be stupid and riddled with faults
>The show repeatedly portrays the major male chcharacters as far superior to the female ones, and it's astonishing that it has so many SJW fans despite this fact

>who has hundreds of years of battle experience
doesn't count
because plot

children dont watch this shit, its just manchildren an some angry fat women.

eh
yeah, I mean I know my shit was better, buy kids will grow up and see the inconsistencies and say jesus this show was dumb.

When would they watch it? It's never aired

I wouldn't. Thankfully that's not what the show's like at all, more often than not it's Steven that's fixing the mistakes of the stronk independent womyn

You're fucking retarded. He didn't want to fuse with Connie because he wanted her off the ship and to sacrifice himself so homeworld could leave his friends and family alone, a thing that's pretty hard to do when your friend is fused with you.

Man, what have we become? "He who fights monsters"

It's ratings barely rival that of Lego Ninjago,

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Steven_Universe_episodes

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Lego_Ninjago:_Masters_of_Spinjitzu_episodes

Kids always eat up that Lego shit. I can't understand how fight scenes with Lego characters is supposed to work without looking utterly stupid, but kids of course don't mind.

>be cute
>be stupid
>learn nothing
>have all your mistakes cleaned up by your smarter twin brother

Whoa, what a freak. Looked like a talking pussy.

Since when Sup Forums cared about facts,all channers ever do is write things in a sarcastic tone and call it a day

Fucking kek

TOP KEK

You forgot
>cry in front of others
>never defend yourself
>have no positive male role models in life

>They went for an overarching plot instead being episodic
Kid shows can and have done overarching plots just fine, the problem is that in Steven Universe they keep moving away from it in order to focus on something menial or unimportant all the time. Other times they try to merge the plot with the episode's unrelated topic of interest to give the illusion that the story is moving forward, but they simply do not mesh together well. It kills whatever pacing is being built up because whoever's writing it doesn't know how to follow through with previous key points.

The only things that Steven has learned so far:
>Crystal Gems don't know fucking anything about the Earth and human lifestyles despite living here for a long ass time
>If he fuses with a girl he will have the balls to fight people
>If somebody's bullying you, just abuse your powers to fuck with them back
>It's okay to cry and scream and have fitful tantrums until you get what you want
>You don't need to go to school, you don't need to grow up, and you certainly don't need to face your own problems head on
>If a neighbor has stage fright, put on their dress and sing their song for them
>Lesbians have a lot of issues

>If I generalize in the broadest sense possible, I win!

>be fat
>be stupid
>learn nothing
>spend free time shitposting on Sup Forums about cartoons you don't even watch

Would you let your kids grow up to be OP?

So basically he sees himself as the main man until the actual main man comes along and slaps his shit like his daddy never did