Anderson Cooper walked out of The Last Jedi after 45 min

youtu.be/JBw1nwYJESc?t=5m33s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=249I4kxTBEU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is this that serial pedophile?

He said he walked out because he was too busy, not because he did not like it. Nice try you Sup Forumstard

/our guy/

So...
Cooper looks more like Maher every day

I thought I was the only one who thought that about him...

click bait bullshit

if anything, it should be titled "Anderson cooper spends $2900 on a jacket without flinching"

>He said he walked out because he was too busy, not because he did not like it. Nice try you Sup Forumstard
That means the movie was boring and he couldn't care less about what he would be missing you autist

literally a cia faggot

did you even watch it? he left because he felt he couldn't give the movie the proper attention it deserved. he's going to watch it later

As if you're gonna get me to click on a fucking Colbert clip.

>he couldn't give the movie the proper attention
What a bad reasoning, he entered the cinema, meaning he was already willing to waste a few hours of his day on a movie. He left because the movie COULDN'T catch his attention, not the other way around.

Why was Colbert making a big deal about paying for a ticket and then walking out? Aren't they both rich?

then why would he still want to watch it full later?

He says that on tv so his hollywood overlords don't brand a swastika to his forehead

>"I walked out"
>Crowd turns sour
>"You WALKED OUT?"
>Immediately backtrack, talk about being busy, how he wanted to give it his full attention and couldn't, etc

Timestamp is 5:30 for anyone too busy to give this 10 minute video the full attention it deserves.

He walked out because his buttplug shifted.

Part of their image involves pretending to be common people since they're trying to convince poor people and liberals who fetishize poor people to do certain things.

Is he \OurPedo\ ?

I just saw it last night. It wasn't a bad movie. AMA

And he knocks it out of the park

well, at least he made it ~25 min longer than I did

>watching late night with reddit

no thanks.

Do you have too many chromosomes, or too few?

>Decide to go and see two and a half hour film
>Was only ever going to watch 45 minutes because I'm so darned busy
What a load of bullshit.

What a bigot!

Considering that I'm not throwing a fit over a children's movie it should be obvious.

/ourfreemasonfaggot/

how do you feel being a grown man and enjoying something made for 12year old girls?

it's made for everyone you disingenuous faggot

a lot better than being triggered by something made for 12 year old girls

Like My Little Pony? You're right, I wonder who could be triggered by that.

you can't honestly believe that.

>Hey it's me again! Yup going to finish that movie from last week haha.

>>"I walked out"
>>Crowd turns sour

>on GoT...
>"It's silly! It's like, Dungeons & Dragons, but real, with real people..."
>audience starts getting agitated
youtube.com/watch?v=249I4kxTBEU

Actually, MLP is a prime example. I'm like the majority of well adjusted adults who recognize that MLP/Star Wars are children's shows. They're both competent at doing what they set out to do. While I'd never choose to watch MLP, I would assume it there's nothing wrong with what it sets out to do as a show made for 12 year old girls. If I watched it, I wouldn't throw a fit because it wasn't a Kubric masterpiece because I would be aware that it fit its niche.

On the other hand, every soyboy that thinks Star Wars is anything but a kid's flick are as deluded as a brony.

He probably had no clue who Kylo Ren was, what was going on, or any of that shit. The only two things he knew were Carrie Fisher plays Leia and that one guy plays Luke Skywalker, who's a jedi.

Yes, that's Stephen Colbert

Top kek

why are you on Sup Forums again kathleen

no, they both have jobs and get a paycheck.

getting your mom's number faggot

wtf I love Anderson now!

yes

he also raped and murdered a boy in 1998

That sounds like the kind if shit you say to explain to a friend why you never finished that movie they recommended.
>Oh hey user! You like that movie I recommended?
>Oh uh yeah, it was alright...
>What, you didn't like it?
>Uh no, it was good. I just haven't had time to finish it.
>But user, you paid like twenty bucks to see it at the theater...
>Haha, yeah I know right? But I'm just so busy. Halfway through I remebered I forgot I needed to, uh... I thought I had left my oven on! That's dangerous! So I had to go home!
>But user, you have an electric oven...
>Haha, I know right? But I'll definately finish the movie later! I just wanna give it the time it deserves! Anyways, I gotta go since I'm soooo very busy! Tata!

always hated this bitch

Fags are aesthetic t b h