Sup Forums General Drawthread

Thread Guidelines

>Provide References and keep them to one image/post.
>Keep requests Sup Forums related and keep them concise.
>General OC discussion belongs in "Work on your art" and the Donut Steel threads.
>However, OC requests are allowed as long as they aren't /trash/ material or fanfiction. If it's not /coc/ you must provide a link to the comic or cartoon.
>Be patient and take it easy! Don't forget to check the booru to see if your request was filled.
>Drawfriends, don't hold back.
>DON'T REPLY TO TROLLS OR WHINERS.
>Keep art critique short, otherwise take it to the Batman thread.
>To make the new drawthread, wait for page 10.
>No one is entitled to a request delivery.
>Don't fight spam with spam
>No begging.
>Have fun!

>Collection of Deliveries:
the-collection.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=list

>Drawfriends Gallery List:
pastebin.com/uhECJGTv (embed)

>Drawing Books, tutorials, practice websites, and drawing programs:
pastebin.com/4CpXsY7a (embed)

NSFW deliveries/requests should be posted in
or in Old

Other urls found in this thread:

orig05.deviantart.net/af96/f/2014/350/1/3/tummy_farts_by_tiapunky-d8a1buw.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Requesting Kiva crashing in Coop's mom's guest room as she has no place to live

drawfag here, I want to draw girls with interesting clothes, post references and let's see if I can sketch something quick

could you draw her with an oversized t-shirt? possibly on a bed waking up

Requesting Itsy Bitsy wearing a t-shirt with "I love my daddies" written on it.

Requesting Hil Forth as Haruko Haruhara.

Requesting Punk Connie in a band.

Requesting genderswap Aang and Katara in the same pose of the right.

Gonna request Numbuh 1 and 2 as Milfs.

Requesting fusion.

Requesting R.E.C.R. trying to drink tea like the pyro in the lower left corner.

Requesting a steampunk version of Anti-Venom.

Have the images of Venom's design as reference, but make his appearance as you like.

If more reference is needed tell so.

Requesting this with Joker and Riddler.

Requesting this but with cartoon designs.

And if you don't want to make up a design in any particular cartoon's style or resort to using designs from unrelated projects, your options are:
Teen Titans GO!
DC Superhero Girls
Bad Blood
LEGO

Requesting this with Harley and Ivy.

Requesting this comic with R63 Pinocchio and Pearl instead.

Requesting giantess Leni with a bug butt

Requesting this with Princess Marco

jeeesus, most of the requests suck

Just as they ever have and ever will.

Requesting Nina doing some groping of her boobage, while making some pouty lips.

Gimme some goddamn Garnet ahegao

Draw it like this.

Requesting Mm.. Food's album cover with Terezi Pyrope.

The Steven Universe mom squad (Vidalia, Priyanka, and Barb) showing up to save their kids from Topaz. Vidalia is aiming a shotgun at her, Priyanka is up on Topaz's back trying to inject her with something, and Barb has just punched Topaz in the gut.

Requesting Vidalia meeting Connie.

Requesting Mavis wearing these glasses and enjoying the noise made by a mechanical keyboard (Cherry MX Blue Keyswitch please)

you are a drawfag or just a random guy complaining?

Requesting Demencia wearing high-rise jeans that are so tight the buttons are popping off of the fly.

drawfag, the request have been really shitty with literally who characters for the most part

Would you like take a tummy fart request? I'm looking for something cute, not lewd.

>drawfag
Yeah sure.

Alright Sup Forums, I know this is a pretty tall order, but... I'm getting kinda desperate for a pic of all the major Teen Titans girls together. Specifically, I'm looking for a group shot of Starfire, Raven, Jinx, Terra, Argent, Bumblebee, Blackfire, Kitten, Kole, and Cheshire, all in the show's style - this last bit is extremely important, I've been using a pic from DA for now but it really doesn't do justice to the original character designs IMO (and it's also not exactly the lineup in question).

>Would you like take a tummy fart request?
never

are you sure? I just want user doing this with a kid wantorig05.deviantart.net/af96/f/2014/350/1/3/tummy_farts_by_tiapunky-d8a1buw.png

Do it, give me your weird tummy fart request.

>torig05.deviantart.net/af96/f/2014/350/1/3/tummy_farts_by_tiapunky-d8a1buw.png

ok but that shit is not called ''tummy fart'' it has a specific name, I thought that you were asking for some disgusting fetish thing

>I thought that you were asking for some disgusting fetish thing
he is

This is the 3rd thread to fall off the board before reaching bump limit, and sure, you could argue that the request quality is subjective, but just looking at the thread, there's a lot of reposts and just look at this dumb idiot Is it really that nuts to think that giving these thread a 24 hour break, would actually improve them somehow? Even a bit?

I'm honestly a little disappointed, I was expecting to see something weird.

As I said here I'm just looking for something cute, not lewd.

I just wanna beat off bro come on

They have drawthreads in /aco/ you know.

Did you know about /aco/? You do now.

Requesting Laura and Jubilee dressed in bikinis and wearing roller blades. Jubilee should have a top on that doesn't cover her bikini bottom but is there cause she has baby tits.

Requesting Vampire Jubilee trying to flirt with Tim Drake, but being super embarrassed because she got transported into the DC universe in just her top, socks, and panties

requesting Jubilee (and other xgirls) on a leash on all fours in a tank top, panties, and socks

I swear to god, every time this assclown comes on here with the same shit request

Have you ever realized that people still haven't drawn this trash for a reason?

Requesting Laura, Jubilee, Cass, and Steph having a pillow fight in their underwear.

Requesting X-23 and Jubilee lounging on a couch like in the middle image

It's at least 2 different people and
>every day until you like it.

>It's at least 2 different people
LOL

I mean, dude just admitted to being a shitposting spammer, so I don't know, dawg.

It's cool, I was just expecting something far worse, where I come from they call that a zerbert.

That means that you gonna take my request?

which characters?

/r/equesting Itsy-Bitsy wearing the Venom symbiote saying how much she likes the lewd way it feels

heh, she is the type whod keep it to a barebones type outfit

Depends, which characters do you have in mind?

Requesting either Kida from Atlantis, or Chel from El Dorado, in any of the three red dresses.

Requesting a pin up of cat cafe girl in just her apron please

Or if you don't want to do that, any cute art of her is fine too

Stop dying you fucks!

user or Samurai Jack doing zerbert with Emoji puppy's tummy

Requesting Kendall Perkins dressed as female Puar Bunny Girl costume

Requesting a drunk Joy.

This pic with Dexter as the guy off to the sight.

Looma and Attea in Junketsu and Senketsu with Ben as a member of Nudist Beach.

Requesting Chel as a genie

Requesting Hyperion version of Supergirl (doesn't matter what's version of supergirl)

Requesting fusion

Requesting American Rabbit wielding that very patriotic gun

What happened to all the drawfriends who were happy to take comics requests? Not asking for any particular one, but I noticed over the last 3-4 threads on Sup Forums basically the only drawfags still around only do cartoon stuff. It's pretty sad, we used to have people who did stuff across the board and now it's all very one-note stuff.

I mean people obviously draw what they want to in these threads, but I'm wondering if the comics-based drawfriends got scared off or tired or something.

Mrs. Sumowski and Rita Loud bending down towards the audience with their cleavage showing and seductive expressions on their faces

shut up

Requesting "Muriel" in a sexy pose (possibly kneeling or on all fours), flaunting her fat ass

Requesting these four-armed ladies groping each other, or just posing seductively together.

Requesting black Lois Lane wearing DCAU Lois's outfit

Not only them, but we drawfags in general left this place because we noticed that it is mostly the same people requesting the same thing again and again.

Requesting the three girls from El Tigre, Patches, Chainsaw and Tattoo getting all decked out and ready for prom please.

Requesting Tina as a Mystic. Maybe doing her "uuuuuuuuh" like they do their chants

HUGE ASS
WIDE HIPS
10/10 Delivery.

Requesting a character, any character. Give them wings.

Requesting this with a flat Sup Forums character of your choice

Star Butterfly of course

jinx from teen titans

delivered

I wish autism were fatal

Requesting Aku playing the violin

Requesting Razorback driving McLeach's truck.

fucking 10/10 dude

fuck yeah.

oh damn
oh man

Requesting Ashi in the classic Maxell ad pose.
Don't forget the sweet shades.
Chair, lamp, martini glass, and TV can be more in the style of the show if you want.

Requesting Harvey Beaks slipping in the shower

Thanks Bros.

deliveran

kinda changed up the punchline, meh

d-don't disappear again, my heart won't take it ;_;

Stacy or Candace; seems like the sort of thing they'd have a complex over.

Haha, no problem. Looks great and it's funny. Thanks a whole lot for doing this, I love it.