Why does the asian chick in The Last Jedi look like Chiaki from Danganronpa

Why does the asian chick in The Last Jedi look like Chiaki from Danganronpa

i hope future technologies will allow us to fuck anime characters

I love Junko!

I love my beautiful wife!

I love Kirumi!

have a nice day Sup Forums

I love Amami!

The thing I blame is Hopeman's very existence! That's why he deserves bullying, every single day. I want to scold him to tears and throw him into the trash. I want to take his precious hope and crush it in front of him. Then I'll throw handfuls of cake at him, palm after palm. I want to call him hopeless talentless scum and take his boxers so he has to go commando for the rest of the trip. I want to mock his inability to eat foods while he's tied up in the dining hall, so I'll dump milk on his face, yelling that one day, he'll be glad to be able to feed himself. Also, I'll take his jeans and his green jacket, leaving only his t-shirt to cover his private parts. And when I'll give his coat back to him, I'll make sure to put semen in both pockets, and despair in his boxers.
And when finally he snaps and tries to make me feel hope by any means possible, I'll spank him in front of everyone until he likes it. And when he'll come to me, begging for another spanking, I'll mock him again, then spank him as if my life depends on it, laughing at his moans full of pleasure. Mere seconds before his climax, I'll throw him into the dumpster once again, leaving him in his aroused state.

>still near the top, on Sup Forums
What the hell?

DR3 was complete shit and the ending ruined the entire franchise. seacats biopic when

The anime did that. It was only good for shitposting, best boy Juzo, and best girl Seiko

>DR3 was complete shit and the ending ruined the entire franchise
Pretty sure that was Kodaka's intention. I mean, the last trial wasn't very subtle about what it signified. The epilogue was just there so he could hand the franchise over to some other chump in the future.

I really hope so because that interpretation is the only one I'm willing to accept. They completely tore open their own universe and ruined all theories and world building in favor of dumb meta shit. I'm still mad

Also I didn't think the entire game was shit. There were some good moments, but there was a lot of wasted potential in there as well. Not as good as the second game which is a shame because it looks a lot better.

just the same color hair

I don't watch anime much anymore. I like satania, jojos bizarre adventure and tanya the evil, but anime is mostly fluff and glib facsimiles nowadays, I guess I have more refined tastes now

You TAKE THAT BACK YOU CUNT

>Implying they aren't going to pull the HOHOHO THE WHOLE THINGS WAS A LIE SINCE THE WHOLE THEME WAS LIES YOU SEE, THE MASTERMIND WAS ACTUALLY A COPYCAT INSTEAD OF A TV SHOW PRODUCER
Literally the only reason that epilogue existed was to cover their asses with this bullshit

>I like satania, jojos bizarre adventure and tanya the evil
Holy shit taste my man

enter the world of VNs my man. The only way forward is down. Or just rewatch the stuff you like until you begin to think the characters are real people

C-calm down Nanami

But she was fat, Chiaki isn't

Cast them.

that's not Chiaki, it's a shortcake

me on the left