Has Sup Forums watched this yet?

Has Sup Forums watched this yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zFRpoJVmfm0
youtube.com/watch?v=eJ3RzGoQC4s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marc_Randolph
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No, but some of the comments suggested Sup Forums raided its trailers on YouTube.

P.s. has a doctor ever recommended going out and having sex in real life?

what is the media equivalent of this but for men
something that glorifies a bad person making bad decisions

What is Sammy’s sister doing here?

>single mother
>smart

Your presidency.

>the media glorifies donald trump

>has a mulatto kid, implying she fucked a nigger
>wonders why she's single

When will white women learn?

Muh niglet making it hard to find a guy to leech off: Based on a million true stories

No, but there are lots that demonise men that are good people and make good decisions

I watched the first episode. I enjoyed seeing Frankie Shaw's tits. I never got around to the rest of the season. I might get back into it next week

I dont think that you get to be a billionaire by making bad decisions

>only stays around for the sex
Poetry

Californication?
Entourage?
The Sopranos?
Ray Donovan?
Any show about an anti-hero that has sex with lots of women and is behind his own self destruction?

Why is the show called SMILF when the main character is ugly as fuck?

haven't seen the others but definitely not the sopranos

>Californication?
Haven't seen it
>Entourage?
Not bad, but in later seasons at least partially acknowledged the consequences to Vinnie's hedonism
>The Sopranos?
Not glorified
>Ray Donovan?
Haven't seen

>Sup Forums raided
reddit detected

BRAVE

No, you get to be one by inheriting daddy's money.

you should rewatch sopranos if you think it glorifies crime

they want to make single motherhood, miscegenation and raising a bastard seem sexy

Mad Men would also be among these, but only Californication so much as tolerates the man's infidelity, for the rest it always comes back to bite him. And it's a good lesson.

Took 1 million...made it into billions, too bad nigger athletes and soyboy actors can never seem to multiply their millions

>has a doctor ever recommended going out and having sex in real life?
Yeah, he recommend I average a mile of dick every week until I get HIV or knocked up.

The Party needs proles to procreate more so that Eurasia and Eastasia don't outbreed our forces.

why is the baby a niglet, but the real father is a spic? really makes you think...

user, you could use that sentence as birth control.

well duh
but doesn't make it any less true

Lol Fox News does. But he could be shooting libs in the street and skinning babies and they'd still be on his side.

It's plenty, but the show didn't glorfies her decisions at all, she got a lot of shit and she knows she's the main responsible.
Show's pretty good but who cares, thread is about spitting on women because reasons

no one actually supports Donald Trump except those who stand to make money off of his presidency or contrarian alt-right trolls who have no ethos besides "fug liburals xDDDD"

the thread is more about spitting on the media for trying to ruin women and humanity

It's your own fault for being too smug and preachy, normies only tolerate so much lecturing before they turn on you

>t. m'redditor

Californication fits. Ray Donovan less so.
No but it is a lot easier when you start out rich. You also can't deny that he's cultivated his own buffoonish image in the past (WWE etc).

>Half-black kid
>Ad made a point of men only being interested until they find out she has a kid

no but mainly because it's primetime tv and i don't bother with that shit anymore

Oh, no, I agree, the smugness and holier than thou attitude of liberals is no doubt partially responsible for creating the monster that is Trump.

>the monster that is Trump.
What a fucking drama queen faggot you are.

>single parents

Literally damaged goods

>get on Tinder
>swiping everything as per usual
>match with a really hot girl my age
>get suspicious because I'm a solid 7/10, which means it's abnormal for me to match with anything above a 4/10
>she's a solid 6/10 so alarm bells immediately go off
>not hot enough to be a spam bot
>contemplating unmatching
>suddenly she messages me first
>literally never get messaged first
>figure I'll give it a go
>end up meeting her in person
>she actually looks only slightly worse than her photos
>can hold an actual conversation
>end up fucking her and she puts in effort
>it's not like fucking a warm corpse
>she wants me to spend the night, blows me in the morning and makes breakfast
>know something is seriously wrong
>spend the next few hours stalking her online profiles
>nothing
>from her snapchat username I'm able to infer her fake last name that I'm able to triangulate off of instagram and finally find her facebook profile picture
>her pictures aren't private
>see a kid
>it's half black
>fall to my knees and curse the sky
why does life have to be so cruel?

lol faggot whiteknighting over FICTIONAL single mother coal burners, this is next level pathetic. you should kill yourself

but those have likable protaganists

is this girl really likable lol

As opposed to basement dwelling neets right?

Better check your HIV

>condoms don't exist

>Sup Forums raided
Or normal people hate whores with niglets despite the kikes trying to push it as the new cool.

You can't get a blowjob with a condom

youtube.com/watch?v=zFRpoJVmfm0

Damn
there's no such thing as love

just so you know, this is supposed to the father of the child

I don't know what the fuck did Showtime meant by this

Do you want the white race to die or not that's what I don't get about you liberals you aren't consistent in your logic of attacks at least Sup Forumsyards stick to the same old script of nigger this and that

That's what I've heard, but why is the kid's hair like that?

I don't know, I notice some weird trend nowadays that they cast kids of a characters that don't look like the characters themselves, racially speaking.
I mean, in Wind River they get a fucking chink to play a native american.

Fucking a single mother is a bad, bad idea unless you're a 40+ father with a kid or kids of your own and even then you should try to fuck young women without kids.

t. guy who fucked a single mom with BPD for, coincidentally, 9 months

Could be her sisters, generally Single Moms are fun for about 3 months, that's plenty of time to know for sure

>Fucking a single mother is a bad, bad idea
>t. guy who fucked a single mom with BPD for, coincidentally, 9 months

3 months is the cutoff date for single moms, there are very rare exceptions and also a code of conduct you should follow within those 3 months (avoid seeing the kid at all costs - mommas looking for a replacement daddy)
Also BPD - you should learn how to recognize BPD and other dark triad personality disorders and act accordingly

>Took 1 million...made it into billions
Not at all impressive when 1) he had all of his dad's connections and 2) could have made more by simply investing in index funds.

>voting just to spite someone because they hurt your feelings
So much for the party of "personal responsibility"

seems a bit licentious desu

>2) could have made more by simply investing in index funds.

pretty sure this has been debunked as a bullshit meme multiple times.

Literally every sitcom ever

Netflix was created by Marc Bernays Randolph, a great grandson to Edward Bernays who pioneered the use of propaganda, renamed to public relations for the purpose of mass manipulation in a consumer society. Everything that Netflix produces is made to brainwash you. The documentary The Century of the Self describes Edward Bernays work.

youtube.com/watch?v=eJ3RzGoQC4s

Randolph’s paternal great-granduncle was psychoanalysis pioneer Sigmund Freud.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marc_Randolph

House
Bojack horseman

Literally yes.

Would you really turn down a female basement dwelling neet if she were cute enough and you got on well?

>if she were cute enough
If she were cute enough she wouldn't be a basement dweller or else she'd have severe personality problems like autism

Yes, and I love it. Regardless, of what the mouthbreathers on Sup Forums think.

What the fuck

Seinfeld......and everything else on the TV.

I watched parts of one episode in which the ‘smilf,’ as she’s called, masturbates to her baby daddy’s new girlfriend. I didn’t understand. Does she derive pleasure from humiliation or something?

I'd watch some of Adam Curtis's other documentaries.

like "Bitter Lake", or "Hypernormalization",

Century of the self is just ok.

thank you for this nugget of knowledge

stop having your own children, whitey.

>smaht
>single whore with a niglet
Uh what?

Real life