Page 6

Page 7

Page 8

Page 9

Page 10

Page 11

Page 12

Page 13

And here's the final page! The first time Chris has made a comic in almost half a decade.

it's actually not 12, it's the ending of 11 (look at the page number in the lower corner)

sorry

Whoops, my bad. You're right. He started 11 a few years ago and only now finished it (it's also why it's set in 2008).

>this fucking panelling
Truly a savant

Doesn't that lady in the center still have a pickle?

Yes but I think he may have retconned that. I know he retconned his anti-LGBT stances from his earlier comics.

....Wat?

Chris better watch out. There's a ghost haunting him

Truly the greatest of kino

Somehow, this is actually worth the wait all those years.

>*deep breath
Even the characters in the comic know that text wall is hard to get through

Oh, lordy

Now THIS is art

>photoshopped bob
Fuck me, I have to look away when Chris humanizes himself. It reminds me that he's mentally just a lonely child

Is Chris /still/ pissed about that?!?

Yes. I think it's pretty obvious that the name confusion and anger there is standing in for when people call him "Chris" and not "Christine."

This just got depressing

This is genuinely sad. Chris is a 30+ year old that just wants his Dad back and friends that complement him. He can't have it in real life so he photoshops himself into his fake world to get it. I feel so sorry for him.

>colors in the dress on his mom, looks like a younger picture
>Bob has a popeye arm thing going on
actually it looks like he's taken stock photos of people sitting and edited his family's heads onto them
>back yard has scattered garbage cans he couldn't have bothered to moved or even picked up
>chairs that no one has sat in for years rust away

damn man this is kind of sad

It was said that Silvana's pickle curse was broken when they defeated Graduon

I guess she's still a vicious killer despite the asperchu's crew death being retconed.

>tfw CWC only adopted the manga lookalike artstyle because of Megan
I miss his old stuff.

>I'm done adulting

What?

This is still my all time favorite page of sonichu. Just everything about it, goddamn.

>The bananasauros
What?

Also, why the hell those two sonichus are fighting? Did something else got retconned in the toilet bomb issue?

Annnnnd I just noticed you can see Evan's decapitated penis at the bottom of the 6th panel. Can't believe I never caught that.

Better than anything Marvel has put out in the last couple years...

Yeah, few comics have the timelessness or affability of Sonichu. I can't really think of anything from the Big Two that will be talked about years from now like Sonichu is.

cwc needs to sell this on a tshirt

I missed sonichu man. I was in the PVCC forums back then and doing stupid shit. Seeing this comic again makes me feel old man.

oh boy another storytime repost
>2014
wait wait this isnt a repost isnt it?

Anyone have the alternate ending of Issue 10? The one where the asperchu four are sent to an amish community instead of being mutilated.

It's a reference to an MLP meme shirt about not doing adult resppnsibilities but doing his hobby instead. Problem is he never "adulted."

Bananasaurus was Waterman's creature he invented for Chris and Sonichu.

No, it's not. It's new but it's set in the past due to Chris retconning everything after becoming a "female soul."

>It's new but it's set in the past due to Chris retconning everything after becoming a "female soul."
We Flash now, except for the last part.

>still draws like an 8-year-old

is he going to do more?

Chris's comics are pure, unadulterated art. I want to see this shit in a museum, one day.

One day, anons should pool together enough money to buy a warehouse or something and create the official Chris-chan museum of art.

That image is so damn random to me. Is there context?

>tfw you just want CWC to have a happy, normal-ish life at this point
Like okay, you're transgendered, fine, just... Stop all this. Just stop. Please.

Like that will be actually possible to achieve for him.

Yes, he said he's working on making the 1,000 pages he was paid for.

Chris explained that the joke is you don't have to tell Chris twice because he's not as stupid as a caveman. Hence he's smarter than someone from the Stone Age.

Barb's on the verge of death. We're about to get a new saga.

The homeless saga

No, it's the Last Saga
The culmination of every choice that was ever made
The last point of no return

Yes but it will result in Chris' homelessness.

Chris can't have anything resembling a normal life though. Any potential employer would look up his name, see so many CWCki articles, and immediately forget to call him.

Not to mention the fact he looks like an elderly baglady and any potential employer wouldn't even have an interview with him.

You want context? Alright, sit down because the autism starts now:
That sonic/pomegranate hybrid is a rival of Chris-Chan (based on a real person, as usual), he's actually a human that got the power to transform into a sonichu from the "anchuent prophecy", which granted Chris, the pomegranate, and one of Chris' gal pals the power to transform into sonichus with the help of special trinkets. He's attacking Chris shortly after gaining his powers and being contacted by his ancestor, who was the rival of Chris' own ancestor.

transgendered is not a word. Just transgender is fine.

inb4 Blake rapes Chris

We need a Sonichu Flashpoint arc.

While I've got you here what's the current status on the word queer, because I've heard conflicting reports.

Wait, who is vinechu yelling at? Is it Sammy?

Wasn't /he/ the one that helped her do that? Furthermore, wasn't the mom's death retconned?

Yeah, he's yelling at her which is why he doesn't want to meet her in the present timeline.

Sadly da trolls are really his only "friends". I think he'd rather make an ass of himself in front of them than be (more) lonely and isolated.

We do seem to be the only ones who care about how he's doing.

That just might be the most depressing thing about it all.

He will most likely become a ward of the state and he will make new comics and posts about how much he hates the person that checks up on him and does his chores.

>heck, it felt like years!
Is this meta commentary on how long the updates take?

oh boy. keep this thread running lads. i have to wash dishes before i can dig into this shit show.

Damnit Chris why did you have to put your dad in there. This went from funny autism to sad autism really quick. really cwc.

How would Chris from discovery to just after, say, Liquid Chris take the Christine of today?

You tell me.

HyperCWCrisis

>not HyperChrisis
For shame.

The king returns! I wish he'd do this more often. I can honestly say this is the most interesting web comic I've ever read.

>the Vinyl Scratch cosplay skirt makes an appearance

God I wish there was video of Chris-chans performance.

still less embarrassing than Ken Penders somehow

>Chris attempts to retcon his own life
This has been the weirdest saga.

He did say he would rather become a transsexual than gay so he would still see himself as "straight."

His tugboat is enough to afford to rent a decent apartment.

Not that he would have the presence of mind to do such a thing.

The writer of Marvel's America Chavez, savior of the brown latino lesbian oppressed, uses it often in a positive manner.

that fucking comic man. Sonichu is better by a mile.

Or a CWCrisis. Perhaps a CWCrisis on Infinite Earths.

>I will not have this issue to deal with in my teen years

why?

She wont have to deal with the issue of her mothers attackers not being brought to justice. I think.

>DURPRISED

MY FUCKING SIDES

I didn't know CWC was writing the Unfunnies sequel.

Chris does straight-to-inks? Wow, no artist does that!

Second panel reminds me of Gumball

True, at least Chris doesn't portray his father as a guy who microwaves babies.

Sof its confirmed he is only trans because of some kind of shock?

that fucking guy is proof there is no god, or he would have been crushed by a meteor by now

Wait, didn't the first page say this was 2008? Also does he switch back into a man because in the future he's male?

When did they get to the Starbucks? Weren't they just next to a tree? Wtf