Avengers: Secret Wars

>Picking up right after the events of season three “Ultron Revolution,” the fourth season finds Tony Stark trapped in another dimension. While the Avengers muster all of their knowledge and strength to try and find a way to bring him back, they are attacked by a new Cabal of villains who scatter the mighty heroes across space and time. With the help of the Black Panther’s new team, including Captain Marvel, Ms. Marvel, Ant-Man, Wasp and Vision, the Avengers must reunite in time to save the universe.

>Disney XD will also present a series of six shorts featuring the newest Avengers – Captain Marvel, Black Panther, Ms. Marvel, Ant-Man, Wasp and Vision – in a flashback sequence that introduces their powers, beginning FRIDAY, JUNE 2, on Disney XD, the Disney XD App, Disney XD YouTube and VOD.

Kamala sure is getting a big push here, not that I'm complaining.

They're still making this garbage?

Just look at the fucking artwork!

Is the animation and writing still shit on this series?

Yep

Is this show good now? I heard the animation is pretty shit. Anyone have the keyframed Captain America and Falcon webm?

That's a shame.

At least Marvel's new shows look good.
Spiderman, Rocket and Groot, and Ant Man which is by a studio that made the Gorillaz videos.

>Hawkeye and Falcon are gone
And nothing of value was lost

Oh cool, this was actually picking up, so it should be enjoyable.

>This show still exists

It's still not good, but I heard it's gotten better than before. Still shit though.
The transition from EMH/Spectacular to Assemble/Ultimate was disgusting, and it still is. Please don't tell me anyone on here actually watches this garbage.

I do.

It got more tolerable but it still is shit.

I do, and it's alright. It's pretty ridiculous to still be held up on EMH and Spectacular.

It's not good but it's gotten better.

>Watches this garbage
>Then says it's ridiculous to be held up on their better TV show still
Man, the Disney execs running animated Marvel really knows their audiences, I guess.

Earth's Mightiest Heroes was 5 years ago
Spectacular Spider-Man was 8 years ago
There is a difference between still holding these shows in high regards which is fair and they should be, and still being mad that they're gone and using that anger to dissuade you from even considering enjoying something else. With the reasons "I don't find it good" or "it's just not for me", I get that, but using a show as a crutch to avoid new things is idiotic, especially if you insist on bashing a show you already have no plans on giving a chance.

Whether you like them or not, whether you care to even faze from your stance, both Ultimate Spider-Man and Avengers Assemble have objectively gotten better and, for what they are, they're still enjoyable with takeaways for the audience they're aimed at and fans of the Marvel universe.

I don't really like the Wasp helmet

>>No Songbird
Boo

At least Balloon Head Kacy is showing up

>Marvel Animation?! I'm so there! - t. Nobody

the fuck is that art

>All MCU people plus Kamala
An accurate portrayal of current Marvel.

Better than garbage is still pretty garbage, user.

Why did they have to give Ant-Man and Wasp their MCU outfits? Wasp has so many much better looking outfits to choose from.

The actual show.

>not that I'm complaining.
Well I am.

>not keeping the two best Mighty Avengers, Red Hulk and Songbird

>tfw Songbird and Zemo were the only ones who got some actual character development

I truly hope for Spider-Man (the one from "Ultimate Spider-Man") to make an appearance in this series, somehow. Being Kamala part of the season, she would clearly need teammates of her age to relate. So, Spider-Man and the other heroes from SHIELD Academy are perfect candidates. Maybe we could even see the "Champions Trinity" made by Spider-Man (Miles Morales), Nova (Sam Alexander) and her.

I also hope for SHIELD Academy to appear again with new recruits, mainly those from the animated movies: Reptil (Humberto Lopez) and Toro (Benito Serrano).

>Kamala living out her fanfic

I tried an episode or two this season and it's still FUCKING TERRIBLE. you already know the shit animation and characters and voice acting. But the one I watched had a laser shotting into the ground from space and the Hulk walks up beside it and PUSHES THE LASER!

Its decent at worst.

>causals first and maybe only exposure to kamala is gonna be through this shitshow
Feels bad

why is Kamala on the Avengers? it seems fundamentally unsafe, she should be a street level hero, she could like die or something with a real threat

Yeah, she should be in SHIELD Academy, alongside Spider-Man and the other teen heroes.

It's still awful.

Except when you have gone on record to try to advertise this show as a sequel to EMH, Half ass the animation department, & even gone on record you are literally giving no fucks nor effort about the show you're running because 'it's for kids', giving out half-ass scripts with probably no quality check what-so-ever, then what is the point in the audience liking the show to begin with after that? The creators of this show don't care & have no passion behind this, it's literally the same with TTG, except SOMEHOW TTG has enough effort to put in better animation than this shit.

I think it went from a D+ to a C-. They still have some full potato moments in the animation.

>Every MCU Avenger shows up except for the Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver
Goddamnit

rip Hawkeye and Falcon

press F to pay respects

Marvel are trying to make her a thing like Carol

Why is Marvel putting a Nazi in the center?!!!

It got ''better''. It's mainly just characters punching each other for reasons. Basically an animated action figure fight combined with MCU promotion.

Young Justice got uncancelled...
Maybe there's hope?

They added nothing to the show anyway. Black Panther is a much better token black guy, mostly because he's an actual character and not a token.

did they die in the show or what

also did they get rid of black widow?

Young Justice didn't get produced by another, cheaper to produce show about the same subject matter.

The is absolutely no hope of EMH ever making a return

Kys Clint was the only good part

>Young Justice didn't get produced by

*Replaced

>Carol gets added to main cast
>Nat gets dropped
It hurts.

>>Every MCU Avenger shows up except for the Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver

And Rhodey, if he counts, and I can see why he wouldn't.

It's amazing how Scarlet Witch can't even catch a break from MCU synergy.

They've put out enough content to rival the DCAU at this point just imagine if all these marvel cartoons were good.

I can accept that they won't put Quicksilver in the cartoon because he died in the MCU. But they use characters who haven't made their MCU debut yet, like Wasp or Captain Marvel, and Black Panther may have been in this cartoon since before his MCU debut, they'll use Ms Marvel, who isn't in the MCU, and there are no known plans for her to be, but they still won't use Wanda.

Is this just Marvel blocking her from being used in cartoons and videogames because Fox has the right to use her in movies, but has shown no interest in ever doing so?

Rhodey is rarely ever in animated marvel stuff

I remember last year some user tried to defend it saying his kids liked it because it's simple so there's no reason to complain about it.

U niggas blind? BW is in the OP pic.

Except Wanda does get used in games all the time now. Its Quicksilver whose gotten the shaft in every department. Serious monkeys paw situation as a Pietro fan.

I miss Earth's Mightiest Heroes

sorry I'm late

Remember, the Marvel producing the movies isn't the same dealing with comics, games and such. It's pretty clear Marvel Entertainment really doesn't want to promote the twins since Fox also can use them, but Marvel Pictures doesn't care.

Okay, someone sad enough to watch this show, explain this to me: Captain America, Black Widow and even Hulk received redesigns/remodels, reflecting whatever movie is out at said redesign. Fucking Wasp has a movie costume and that movie won't be out for another year.

So why the fuck does Iron Man still have that, flat, generic design? Has he ever had different models on this show?

EMH's design probably wasnt any better (except for Wasp) but it still had more character in it than what were having now

Yes, several

LOOOOOOOOOOOEEEEEEEBBBBB!

>>Hair blowing
>>In Space

The animation has gotten better since this episode.

>Spectacular Spider-Man was 8 years ago
>It's been 8 fucking years
Take that back you fucking asshole
Goddamn it

Hmm so no Falcon, Hawkeye, Red Hulk and Songbird.

>kamala
>lesbian hair carol

what a disaster,

thumbnail made me think it was a EMH comic...i'm going to go cry in my car.

I hope they do Cap as a nazi next